PDA

View Full Version : which headers for b18

Tweeder
05-11-2007, 01:48 PM
I got a gsr in my eg and I don't think I have the right headers set up in my car. I got aftermarket headers and a cat delete for a 94-99 GSR but it barely fits.
So, I wanted to know what header and cat set ups people had in there b swapped EGs

honduh_head
05-11-2007, 03:33 PM
go get your exhaust re welded to fit to the header...problem solved

onefst91hatch
05-11-2007, 05:29 PM
go get your exhaust re welded to fit to the header...problem solved

X2. the stock GSR header is shorter than an ls or B16 or any of the B sereis cuz it has a second litle piece of pipe hooked to it before the cat. so i dont know if an aftermarket header would delete that or not. i would think it would but i dont know. never owned a teg!

Tweeder
05-11-2007, 09:27 PM
X2. the stock GSR header is shorter than an ls or B16 or any of the B sereis cuz it has a second litle piece of pipe hooked to it before the cat. so i dont know if an aftermarket header would delete that or not. i would think it would but i dont know. never owned a teg!

well when I said it didn't fit I ment that it was to long. I had to push the hell outta my piping to get it to fit. now my muffler hangs out over my bumper a little. My hangers are streched to the max.

The real problem I'm having is that anytime I stomp my accelerator or a hit enough bumps I snap one of the bolt from my cat to the piping. Its really annoying