PDA

View Full Version : deftones

Jstarda9
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
who is going...... i am, my girl bought me a ticket about 1 month ago and they are my fav. band but for some reason i am not that stoked to go.......dont know why.maybe because its hot outside

Jstarda9
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
one thing i am looking foward to is hearing their new stuff.....kimdracula and xeres mostly

batmang
05-11-2007, 03:36 PM
who is going...... i am, my girl bought me a ticket about 1 month ago and they are my fav. band but for some reason i am not that stoked to go.......dont know why.maybe because its hot outside

i think its because chino gained 10 million lbs and he is not as badass as he used to be.
i was gonna see em the last time they came to tucson... but i wasnt feeling the new album and hes so damn different looking now.... i saw them in april 02 and that was a AWESOME show... i should stop being a girl and go see em next time. either or..

deftones = badass, especially adrenaline and around the fur.

Jstarda9
05-11-2007, 03:44 PM
^^^^i like the new album to me it was a big comeback from the crappy self titled one

around the fur is the best....but the best song is passenger from white pony

dr@ke
05-11-2007, 03:57 PM
where is the show at? would love to go oh ya when is it?

Jstarda9
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
haha u wouldnt make it here on time....its in mesa today atars at 6pm

1 point 6
05-11-2007, 05:26 PM
2 times i saw deftones live, not impressed at all.
im a huge fan also.

Evil Empire
05-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Downloaded like 3 or 4 of their CDs to check em out...not very impressed. There's some good songs but they all pretty much sound exactly the same to me, I dunno.

Chiodos
05-11-2007, 06:03 PM
around the fur is the shit, seen em a few times not good live IMO

honduh_head
05-14-2007, 12:07 PM
i agree, not that great live, but then again incubus opened for them so they never had a chance haha...but around the fur kicked ass and My Own Summer is still one of my fave songs of all time

shadowed
05-14-2007, 12:15 PM
I actually forgot about their show, tragically. I saw them towards the end of last year when they came down to Tucson (I had intended on seeing them in phoenix and Tucson then).

One thing is for sure- Deftones concerts are pretty wild for some of the very downbeat stuff they have. Being caught in a mosh pit during Digital Signal was interesting...

DJ Hookid
05-14-2007, 12:39 PM
I went... First time seeing them live. I thought it was pretty badass! Did you see how big the mosh pit got?!? Deftones is my favorite band. Ill definitely see them next year.

P.S. Chino did get fat, but he can still scream like crazy. He popped my eardrums

1badb18
05-14-2007, 12:53 PM
i fucking love them , they are so rad.

Jstarda9
05-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I went... First time seeing them live. I thought it was pretty badass! Did you see how big the mosh pit got?!? Deftones is my favorite band. Ill definitely see them next year.

P.S. Chino did get fat, but he can still scream like crazy. He popped my eardrums

they are awesome live best band i have ever seen along with MUSE...and yeah the mosh pit was alright...ive seen bigger it was just so hot!