PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen American Psycho?

I Hate Import Cars
05-14-2007, 11:38 AM
So, I consider myself a movie CONOSIEUR, of sorts. I've seen a shit ton of them, can remember almost all of them line by line, and can just listen to the audio and know what's going on on the screen. But guess what? I've seen American Psycho about 80 times, and still, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS AT THE END!!!! With the lawyer, and the phone call, and not knowing he is Patrick Bateman...I just don't fucking get it! Any thoughts?

dr@ke
05-14-2007, 11:51 AM
i have never watch it but i want to

honduh_head
05-14-2007, 11:54 AM
damn can't remember, thats a crazy ass movie though...i got to see Transformers a few weeks ago in a private screening...its going to blow everything out of the water this year.

Guerillah
05-14-2007, 06:14 PM
he imagined it all in his sick twisted head.... at least the murders.

HEADSHOT
05-14-2007, 06:15 PM
he imagined it all in his sick twisted head....

not necessarily. in the book theres a hint of coverups

JDMitation
05-14-2007, 06:28 PM
all i know is my friend grant started quoting freaky shit from that movie this weekend while we were driving around in a denali packed with people and he kept mumbling american psycho lines. scrary :p

VoodooXIII
05-14-2007, 10:22 PM
haha, that movie always left me stumped. you're not alone, man! although, my theory is what Guerillah said- that he thought it all up, without any actual action. At least, thats how the film goes. Everyone knows they're skewed in comparison to the book versions.

honduh_head
05-15-2007, 08:12 AM
i heard this movie was loosely based off of ed gein?

stillfading99
05-15-2007, 11:01 AM
this was on tv last week i saw bits and pieces and liked it

I Hate Import Cars
05-15-2007, 11:23 PM
That's funny, cause he quotes Ed Gein in the movie...as for the "made it all up" thoery? I don't know man...that's a bit of a stretch I think...or is it? DUN DUN DUN!!!!! No seriously, because doesn't Paul Allen die? So if he didn't "kill Paul Allen with an axe to the face", then what happened to Paul Allen?