PDA

View Full Version : *DA* Clutch Kill Switch

elbowpunk
05-16-2007, 03:55 PM
I got this off of G2IC.com
going to be doing this sometime this week ....

(i dont kno if this has been posted,but if, delete it)
thanks !

Parts needed
Toggle switch
wire strippers
butt connectors or any type of connector
phillips head screwdriver
wire cutter
You should know where you will need each tool

1. take off the driverside knee panel.(easier to work under the dash)
2. Locate the clutch pedal assembly.
3. You will see 2 sensors on the clutch pedal. You need to focus on the top sensor.
4. remove the wire loom from the wires of the top sensor and you will see 2 wires.
5. you want to cut the wire that is black and blue and then strip each side at least half an inch.
6. Get some type of wire(i used speaker wire)and extend the two sides of the black and blue wire to be long enough to reach where you want you toggle switch.(make sure its hidden)
7.after you have the wires extended and you have the location of the switch you are using connect one wire to the #1 slot on the toggle switch then the other wire to the #2 slot on the toggle switch.
8. Make sure you dont have any bare wires showing anywhere on this project.
9. once done with all these steps, put everything back together and youre done.
10. when the toggle switch is off, you will not be able to crank the car because the car thinks the clutch is not pushed down.
11. make sure when you want to crank it though that you have the switch in the on position.

ef9sleeper
05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Sweet

noVtecHERE
05-16-2007, 04:36 PM
i had that trick on 3 of my cars including my truck (cant be to careful) good job homie, those guys r smart!

DA_Doc
05-19-2007, 02:14 AM
damn this sounds legit

2poor2tune
05-19-2007, 11:00 AM
sounds like a good idea.

noVtecHERE
05-19-2007, 11:53 AM
just leave some weed and crack on the passenger seat, atleast u wont have to worry bout niggers or white people stealing your car, Just the rocks and Hash.... what about beaners... a baby?

EDIT: ITS FIXED

2poor2tune
05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
just leave some weed and crack on the passenger seat, atleast u wont have to worry bout niggers or white people stealing your car.... what about beaners... a baby?

wtf? wow.........

noVtecHERE
05-19-2007, 01:49 PM
:) i made a funny, needed something to make me lauugh since my FUCKING CAR IS BROKEN!!!! who wants to help with the install...