PDA

View Full Version : Good Accident Lawyers??

Motorhead
05-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Hey guy,

I was rearended about 2 weeks ago by a dumb bitch in a Hertz rental Ford Taurus. She did roughly $5000 worth of damage to my car (I have SEVERAL estimated to prove this), plus I have sustained injuries to my neck and shoulder (I take 2 Advils every 3-4 hours for this). The $5000 is only for the exterior damages. My OEM CD player skips really badly since the accident (basically useless) and it's around $800-1000 from GM. Hertz rental insurance company is giving me a run around. After 50+ voice mails and several emails, they finally sent an appraiser 1 week after the crash (dumb fuck came last Friday), and today they're telling me that they're transferring my case into another department ("Special Investigation Unit") for further review and it'll be at least another week before I'd hear from them. I must have left a good 50 voice messages for these fucks, and the only way to reach them is through email.

To add insult to the injury, the honest and fair people at the insurance company quoted me $2517.29 for all of this. I want to sue these mother fuckers. If they would just simply pay to repair the car to the pre-accident condition, I wouldn't be forced to do this. Assholes....

Does anyone know a good, aggressive attorney that can handle this case? If I invest the time into this, I want to get good results.

Thanks a lot in advance guys! :)

DJ NeX
05-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Pm'ed

JDMitation
05-17-2007, 08:40 PM
where are all the good ambulance chasers when you need them...

jdm_nate
05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
philips and associats got me 23k and is taken 30 percent but after all bills i walk with 8 k not to bad

JDMitation
05-17-2007, 08:45 PM
philips and associats got me 23k and is taken 30 percent but after all bills i walk with 8 k not to bad

ya 30% isnt bad

DJ NeX
05-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Sorry Soroush, he won't take the case unless there's a 500k+ settlement. He said he got out of the smaller settlements like 4 years ago.

Motorhead
05-18-2007, 09:04 AM
He could try suing for $500K. I wouldn't mind driving a Ferrari after everything is settled. :p

I consulted with my company's lawyer and he came up with a good game plan. One of the members of the site was kind enough to PM me with the information of a good lawyer.

Thanks for the support guys! :)