PDA

View Full Version : Car wont start!

Bodykit
05-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Ok well my car wont start, it started up then something touched the thing that holds my throttle cable and now my car wont start, it just cranks, and it did start a few times after a bunch of tries, also when im trying to start it my cel flickers on and off with the cranking of the car?! And sometimes ill turn the key and it takes a a seconds or two to even start to crank? maybe not enough ground or something? need help asap

i♥myhonda
05-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Damm I Think U Got Same Problem As Crx88

Stealthy
05-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh shit... sukkky d0000d..., swap the alts out.

Bodykit
05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok now it cranks and cranks and wont start then i try again and it crank and cranks and starts?!

Bodykit
05-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh and also, the is a metal black thing with two hoses on it shaped weird, and there is two rubber hoses on each end, one goes into the bottom of the throttle body and the other into where the big radiator hose connects to the block if that makes sense. Well that metal thing hit the medal piece my throttle cable is held on by and sparked, thats when it started also and it blew my back up fuse under my hood also, and sometimes ill turn my key and nothing it wont crank for like 2 seconds?

Bodykit
05-21-2007, 11:40 AM
It works now, for some reason my starter wasn't getting enough ground so i ran another ground from the starter to the frame and it started

h-vtec
05-21-2007, 12:47 PM
i was gonna say replace ur starter i did tha tin my si and it was driving me crazy i didnt know what it was cuz it seamed to clank like it is supposed to but it didnt want to start.. where the screw is on the starter the one that is connected to the ground change the washer sometimes dirt and grim gets between the washer and the metal and it makes a bad ground which can throw out ur starter....

93jdm_civic
05-22-2007, 08:20 PM
its works bad ground thanks to my buddy in washington lol!

crx88
05-22-2007, 09:17 PM
oh shit. i might take at look at mine. i got the same problem.