PDA

View Full Version : sleeping/ memory disorder?

Splashystrwbery
05-20-2007, 05:17 PM
ok so latley.. i have been having these problems when im sleeping.

like..

my alarm will go off. ill turn it off. and never remember it going off.
me turning it off.
or getting back in bed.

or

some 1 will call me, like last night, i was taking a nap b4 i had to baby sit..

supposedly, the kids mom called me to tell me she wanted me there @ 8, instead of 7..
i dont remember the phone ringing, talking to her, hangin up the phone, or going back to sleep.
when i woke up, the # 8 was in my head.. but i thought it was like.. when i had to work today.. or something. i called her back.. she told me that we already talked.. but i still didnt remember.

or

like if the bf comes over, and i fall asleep, i guess he tells me that some times when he leaves, and i get up to say good bye, like hug ect.. i seem awake.

but i wake up, wondering where he went and y he didnt say good by.

is it like sleep walking?
cause i dont remember anything..

and it just started...

Agent Smith
05-20-2007, 05:19 PM
I do the same shit... I never hear my alarms go off or remember them at least & I have 4... same thing with people too, I usually 1st start to wake up in the shower...

lexotic_sc300
05-20-2007, 05:25 PM
dont leave your open drinks laying around...

Splashystrwbery
05-20-2007, 05:28 PM
I do the same shit... I never hear my alarms go off or remember them at least & I have 4... same thing with people too, I usually 1st start to wake up in the shower...

its not really like that.
its like..
sleep walking....
o only remember if i dont lay back down..

Splashystrwbery
05-20-2007, 05:40 PM
anyone?

lexotic_sc300
05-20-2007, 05:41 PM
there a vitamin called echinesha (sp?) ... it helped me with my memory ... try it .

samurai4321
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/sleepwalking/article_em.htm

dont know if this would help

Evil Empire
05-20-2007, 06:24 PM
I had the alarm clock shit happen. I woke up a few times this semester like at 6:30 to go to class, shut off the alarm when it went off, put on my jeans, and apparently fell back asleep with my keys, phone etc. in my wallet all ready to go and didn't remember any of it when I woke up at like 10...

RhdRicheeee
05-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Www.myspace.com/drphil

rushbuster70
05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
why don't you go to the doctor????

Splashystrwbery
05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
it like just started

and i is broke

honduh_head
05-21-2007, 04:09 PM
you know you just gave me a ton of hints on ways to fuck with you right? hahahaha

Splashystrwbery
05-21-2007, 04:21 PM
i know where u sleeeeepppp

RicoD
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
More than likely, you're not getting enough rest.

Start sleeping earlier if you aren't, if you do, the more conscious you will be in your sleep cycle...

More than likely, the REM cycling was disrupted and you're brain wasn't firing quite to full speed yet :)

ef9sleeper
05-21-2007, 04:35 PM
The same thing used to happed to me, the way i helpped myself to stop was instead of hitting the snooze in the morning i got right outta bed and into the shower. The reason you are not remembering things is because you're not completely awake and you incorporate getting up into your dream, and people only remember about 8% of their dreams.

gcboy90
05-21-2007, 04:38 PM
its more like sleepwalking

it happens tho... its not a big deal, it just means you need a more regular sleeping schedule

Splashystrwbery
05-21-2007, 04:44 PM
The same thing used to happed to me, the way i helpped myself to stop was instead of hitting the snooze in the morning i got right outta bed and into the shower. The reason you are not remembering things is because you're not completely awake and you incorporate getting up into your dream, and people only remember about 8% of their dreams.

i dont have a snooze button i know of.

when i woke up on my own.. late

i look @ my clock and noticed it was turned off.

i dont remember it going off

or turning it off

when i wake up i never get back in bed cause usually have to be at school or work