PDA

View Full Version : front end camber issues

ESKCRX7
05-21-2007, 02:56 PM
I have an '89 CRX Si lowered w/coilovers and i still have negative camber after putting on a progress camber kit and swapping the front knuckles w/'93 integra. I was told to get adjustable upper ball joints at first but then now told to get adjustable upper control arms. Problem is I cant find any that will work. Can anybody recommend anything or have had or is using anything etc?? I was told that DC control arms will work but havent found any info confirming that and I want to know 100% before buying because im broke and probably going to have to replace my front tires again.....Help me out gentleman.

CRX_N/a beast
05-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I have an '89 CRX Si lowered w/coilovers and i still have negative camber after putting on a progress camber kit and swapping the front knuckles w/'93 integra. I was told to get adjustable upper ball joints at first but then now told to get adjustable upper control arms. Problem is I cant find any that will work. Can anybody recommend anything or have had or is using anything etc?? I was told that DC control arms will work but havent found any info confirming that and I want to know 100% before buying because im broke and probably going to have to replace my front tires again.....Help me out gentleman.

well bro i got an 88 and i have the same problem i bought the skunk 2 upper controll arms which helpd alot now i only have the problem tht the controll arms dont cler the fender wall but i just need to raise it a bit and i should be good. long story short skunk2 work well for your problm

ESKCRX7
05-21-2007, 03:02 PM
I was looking on the skunk 2 website and i only sa EG,EK, & DC kits do you remember which one you got?

Type - O
05-22-2007, 02:33 PM
really? DC arms? i didnt think they would fit, ive always been told to get adjust ball joints.

comptonasskerry
05-26-2007, 08:03 PM
i have the same question someone has to know something

please help

BigBlockCrx
05-26-2007, 08:37 PM
did you try to adjust the camber with your progress camber kit?

onefst91hatch
05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
ingals kit with Skunk 2 upper control arms!

comptonasskerry
05-27-2007, 02:22 PM
ingals kit with Skunk 2 upper control arms!

more info???? link??????

thanks

ILIKETODRIVE
05-27-2007, 02:48 PM
The Progress camber kit is non-adjustable. You either get back +.75 or +1.75 degrees of camber, depending on which way you mount the brackets for the upper bushings. I have it and love it.

PS - having between -1 and -2 degrees of camber doesn't hurt; having problems with toe does.

BigBlockCrx
05-27-2007, 03:08 PM
How accurate can you get the front camber with your progress kit ILIKETODRIVE?

comptonasskerry
05-29-2007, 07:36 PM
The Progress camber kit is non-adjustable. You either get back +.75 or +1.75 degrees of camber, depending on which way you mount the brackets for the upper bushings. I have it and love it.

PS - having between -1 and -2 degrees of camber doesn't hurt; having problems with toe does.

dude u know how i ride tho im slammed to the max..

ILIKETODRIVE
05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
How accurate can you get the front camber with your progress kit ILIKETODRIVE?

With the kit giving back +1.75 and barely no finger gap all the way around, I was at about -1.4 camber in the front.

comptonasskerry
05-29-2007, 08:06 PM
damn im at like -4.7 or some shit
lol

onefst91hatch
05-30-2007, 11:52 PM
more info???? link??????

thanks

the ingals kit is the upper bushings like the progress kit. so you would put that on and then put the aftermarket upper control arm with the adjutable ball joint nad you have all the adjustmen of both kits put into one!!