PDA

View Full Version : is there a callout section on here?

enigmadsm
05-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Just wondering where people have callouts on here? Not trying to have any beef with anyone, just a fun race.

I read the dramatic thread of steve racing diggler lolol...it was outta hand.
I've already raced steve, no i'm not gonna write a book on the results of the race lmao. i'll just try to find the vid nd post it.

but i wanna have a run at diggler.
He will probably beat me, but it'll be some fun. He's a cool dude with a quick car. I wanted to run him the night he raced steve, but i dont know him personally and didnt get a chance to ask him.

rushbuster70
05-21-2007, 04:22 PM
no theres not

but i'll race ANYONE on here and lose...slow auto d17 ftl...

enigmadsm
05-21-2007, 04:23 PM
lol...yeh, i dont wanna race for like money or anything...or cause any drama. i just think it would be a good race....there's never any good races around here anymore

jägermeister
05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
This site/forum doesn't really support/promote streetracing. I'm surprised you haven't noticed the anti-streetracing crowd here.

If you feel the need to 'call someone out' then take it to PM or have someone that knows them set it up for you.

enigmadsm
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
i dont know diggler's s/n

RhdRicheeee
05-21-2007, 04:44 PM
i dont know diggler's s/n

Derick23eg

boostedrex
05-21-2007, 05:35 PM
b safe

Chiodos
05-21-2007, 05:44 PM
If you feel the need to 'call someone out' then take it to PM or have someone that knows them set it up for you.

x2

<3bane
05-21-2007, 05:47 PM
This site/forum doesn't really support/promote streetracing. I'm surprised you haven't noticed the anti-streetracing crowd here.

lol. hows that when more than half the members partake in it?

honduh_head
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM

cuz everyone wants to sound like a goody goody on the interwebs

jägermeister
05-22-2007, 09:57 AM

Yeah that's an accurate assessment :crazy:.

Keep in mind that police do browse through here. You didn't comprehend my comment.

The smart thing to do is to contact them privately to avoid getting yourself in trouble as well as avoid any ricer spectators to ruin it for you. That way you can set up a clean friendly race and not have any outside party instigate or create drama.

SULLY
05-22-2007, 10:12 AM
take it to the track

1 point 6
05-22-2007, 10:24 AM
my work has a sickline if i need to call out.

when i 1st read the thread title, i thought he wanted a section as if people were going to call out and not be on the forum.
"yeah azht, this is randall im not going to be on the site today. im not feeling to well and i was throwing up all night. i will for sure be on the site tomorrow, see ya then."

jägermeister
05-22-2007, 10:50 AM

when i 1st read the thread title, i thought he wanted a section as if people were going to call out and not be on the forum.
"yeah azht, this is randall im not going to be on the site today. im not feeling to well and i was throwing up all night. i will for sure be on the site tomorrow, see ya then."

lmao

RhdRicheeee
05-22-2007, 10:58 AM
My attendence on azht is better than my work attendence

AZDC2
05-22-2007, 10:59 AM

X2

Zero
05-22-2007, 01:53 PM

x2 lol ... but i still take the weekends off azht as well as work lol

illwill
05-22-2007, 02:54 PM
My attendance @ AZHT is better than my job too. Street racing is the shit! Phoenix just has too much traffic. Blame it on the illegal Mexicans.:p

Chiodos
05-22-2007, 03:00 PM

lol thats awesome

honduh_head
05-22-2007, 04:35 PM

muahahahahhahaha....we sooooo need something like that...it would be even better if we had someone that was designated to call in for us and act like our doctor or something hahahaha

imm0rtal
05-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Hardparking is really where it's at.

dr@ke
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM

X2

x3

sssmokin05si
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM

Bahahaha!