PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for thieves in the northwest valley

TokyoSpeedKODY
05-30-2007, 02:06 AM
My 92 eg was stolen memorial day between the hrs or 4am and 8am from my house located at 53rd ave happy valley, the car was championship white with cf hood, rota slips and custom fitted ITR sideskirts, i had over 20K invested in the eg, tokyo speed and innovative auto creations can vouch for all the time, money and work that was put into it by all 3 of us, im sure if u hangout at 43rd and bell you've seen the car before, i had the nrg quick release and clutch lock on the car and it was still stolen they broke no glass and all im left with is my CTR steering wheel, my car keys along with my clutch lock key, please keep a look out for it please the license plate on the car is "SHIFTED" it had a Jdm gsr motor i had many upgrades to the car if anyone wants to know what else the car had in case people are tryin to sell it just pm me and i will let u know, just watch all your shit out there these bastards think they're sneaky but it takes just one of us to catch their punkasses so we can all get a crack at the mother fuckers that try takin our hard earned vehicles..this area is gettin worse in car theft i had a 97 acura Cl that got stolen 2 months prior to this in the same spot my eg was takin and the Cl was just my daily driver. just keep ur eyes open thanks!

RhdRicheeee
05-30-2007, 07:31 AM
Holy fuck that sucks man

Please don't tell me you had 20 THOUSAND dollars invested in it and had it parked outside (NOT garaged) please don't say that

KingDingaLing
05-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Holy fuck that sucks man

Please don't tell me you had 20 THOUSAND dollars invested in it and had it parked outside (NOT garaged) please don't say that

^^^ i think so

dude i can not fuckin believe this man. soooooooooo fuckin clean. and sooooo many months of work went into that car and its gone. fuck man. im feelin your pain right now. i too worked on a few things on your ride and jus a few weeks ago did some wiring. fuck man. im sorry bro. your insurance isnt gonna be happy at all, first your other hatch gets rear ended. then tl gone. now this, fuck man.

advert
05-30-2007, 12:12 PM
was this the hatch that was always parked out front that you could see when you drove down happy vally rd. if it was im sorry dude i saw it all the time and it was clean.

*inFamous*
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
oh man, sorry to hear the loss man, this car was hella nice!

ef9sleeper
05-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Fuck thieves, sorry for your loss hopefully you get it back.

TokyoSpeedKODY
05-30-2007, 12:53 PM
had to keep it out front the car couldnt make it up the driveway, ya its a dumb idea but i had to do it

tokyospeedpros
05-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah it sucks man, found out about it yesterday. Car was damn nice, can't leave anything like that outside.

Stealthy
05-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Sorry to hear Kody.. GL homie.

SiR Mikey
05-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Holy shit I've seen your car so many times! I live within a mile of you, I'm sorry to hear that man. I used to think this area was somewhat safe :(

AZDC2
05-30-2007, 03:45 PM
sucks bro, sorry 2 hear that

tokyospeedpros
05-31-2007, 08:44 AM
OK think of it this way. I used to live in Paradise Valley, I had 2 cars stolen from there and thought "Wow I live in a baller Ass nice neighborhood, I can't believe my cars got stolen" After I thought "IF I WERE A THIEF; WOULD I GO TO THE GHETTO TO STEAL?"

NO WHERE is safe is you have a modded Honda parked outside, watch for people following you and use as much safety/security equipment as possible.
Next question is "How do you stop a flat bed tow truck from dragging your car out of the driveway?"

I do have customers that disconnect harnesses, ecus, steering wheels when they get home. Good idea and the whole point is to make it more difficult and slow them down. Just my .07

crx88
05-31-2007, 11:37 AM
My 92 eg was stolen memorial day between the hrs or 4am and 8am from my house located at 53rd ave happy valley, the car was championship white with cf hood, rota slips and custom fitted ITR sideskirts, i had over 20K invested in the eg, tokyo speed and innovative auto creations can vouch for all the time, money and work that was put into it by all 3 of us, im sure if u hangout at 43rd and bell you've seen the car before, i had the nrg quick release and clutch lock on the car and it was still stolen they broke no glass and all im left with is my CTR steering wheel, my car keys along with my clutch lock key, please keep a look out for it please the license plate on the car is "SHIFTED" it had a Jdm gsr motor i had many upgrades to the car if anyone wants to know what else the car had in case people are tryin to sell it just pm me and i will let u know, just watch all your shit out there these bastards think they're sneaky but it takes just one of us to catch their punkasses so we can all get a crack at the mother fuckers that try takin our hard earned vehicles..this area is gettin worse in car theft i had a 97 acura Cl that got stolen 2 months prior to this in the same spot my eg was takin and the Cl was just my daily driver. just keep ur eyes open thanks!

wow. and i thought that clutch lock was safe. freakin bastards. srry for your loss

egh22
05-31-2007, 04:10 PM
yeah you would go to the ghetto bitch because were faster than you and our parents didnt buy shit

tokyospeedpros
05-31-2007, 05:04 PM
yeah you would go to the ghetto bitch because were faster than you and our parents didnt buy shit

HUH? :crazy:

RhdRicheeee
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM

HuuuuUuuUuUuuUUuUH?

clean4door
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear that kody after u just got it back from paint after months was one of the cleanest egs I've seen hope we find it or who did it gl bro and lmk if u need ne thing

SiR Mikey
05-31-2007, 11:24 PM
"How do you stop a flat bed tow truck from dragging your car out of the driveway?"

G
P
S

NOT Lojack

imm0rtal
05-31-2007, 11:48 PM
yeah you would go to the ghetto bitch because were faster than you and our parents didnt buy shitDo yourself a favor and GTFO.

I saw your ride at TSP a few times Kody. Sorry to hear about the loss, bro :(

DeeDub
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
damn man, thats up in my area, ive left my car outside a couple times thinking i live in a "safe area". fuck that, no more!!!!

good luck man

SiR Mikey
06-01-2007, 02:33 PM

Obviously they didn't enroll you in school either

tuybotom
06-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Obviously they didn't enroll you in school either

lol! that shit is hilarious!

rum151
06-01-2007, 04:13 PM
damn that sux ass,.... any theft issues around 43rd ave and olive? thats my area.

SiR Mikey
06-01-2007, 04:17 PM
damn that sux ass,.... any theft issues around 43rd ave and olive? thats my area.

Arizona=theft issues

TokyoSpeedKODY
06-04-2007, 11:43 AM
i think we got same haters that live in the ghetto i posted this to give people a heads up and make people more cautious of their rides, not trying to spark an argument im sure if your 4yr project was jacked you would want people to keep an eye out and try to help you too, but ya they did recover my car it was completely stripped and left at 57th ave and glendale, not the best neighborhood but hey maybe we now have a indication of why the ghetto has faster cars than the rest of us, just a thought...

KingDingaLing
06-04-2007, 11:48 AM
damn that sucks, what did they do, drop it infront of the jail house

thablasta
06-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Arizona=theft issues
So true. :(

This sucks.

TokyoSpeedKODY
06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
it was on one the side streets down there RC

tokyospeedpros
06-04-2007, 11:58 AM
DAMN!

KingDingaLing
06-04-2007, 12:02 PM
it was on one the side streets down there RC

damn that sucks. id start searching through them hoods. but thats me

TokyoSpeedKODY
06-04-2007, 12:06 PM
yep the whole engine and tranny had white overspray all over it from innovative and at first i was pissed about it but now that i think about it that could be a good tip for finding my motor

egh22
06-04-2007, 03:52 PM
thats right maybe some over here did jack your shit dont talk shit unless your gona back it up bitch alright

KingDingaLing
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM
thats right maybe some over here did jack your shit dont talk shit unless your gona back it up bitch alright
why dont u SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB.

boostedrex
06-05-2007, 06:43 PM

im sure if he knew who did it then there would be hell to pay, show some remorse. Their should be an age limit on this site so lil kids cant come on here and post just my .02

07civicSI
06-05-2007, 06:53 PM

^^^^^^^^who is this guy???

sorry bout your loss bro...
But true now we now why the cars in the ghetto are faster...lol

SiR Mikey
06-06-2007, 04:40 AM
^^^^^^^^who is this guy???

sorry bout your loss bro...
But true now we now why the cars in the ghetto are faster...lol

You've never heard of Team Jose?

I heard they make their cars go fast with everyone elses parts

Just what I heard tho...

Daddy_Digital
06-06-2007, 05:37 AM
do u have a pic of the car so we could identify it if we see it on the street? ive felt ur pain..i know how u feel

lojack
06-06-2007, 06:53 AM
do u have a pic of the car so we could identify it if we see it on the street? ive felt ur pain..i know how u feel

can't you read, he said it was recovered at 57th ave and glendale...