PDA

View Full Version : Another break in

VTECin5th
05-30-2007, 06:07 AM
They broke into my girl's car again. This is the 4th time.
They almost got away with her body spray, maybe next time :(
For the thieves possibly reading this, it's NOT AN SI. It's a stock single cam that runs on 3.5 cylinders. The radio is already broken, feel free to take it. Plz to not be stealing her work shit, thanks.
If you are going to steal it for the wheels, it's a girl's car; the wheels are curbed 100 times each.. If you're that determined to have them, just wait for me to come out next time and I'll help you take them off if you bring some steelies. Good god.

91st Ave & McDowell.

turboed-ef
05-30-2007, 06:40 AM
haha people are gettin so stupid these days "fuck theives

RhdRicheeee
05-30-2007, 07:07 AM
Damn homie that sucks

I Hate Import Cars
05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
They broke into my girl's car again. This is the 4th time.
They almost got away with her body spray, maybe next time :(
For the thieves possibly reading this, it's NOT AN SI. It's a stock single cam that runs on 3.5 cylinders. The radio is already broken, feel free to take it. Plz to not be stealing her work shit, thanks.
If you are going to steal it for the wheels, it's a girl's car; the wheels are curbed 100 times each.. If you're that determined to have them, just wait for me to come out next time and I'll help you take them off if you bring some steelies. Good god.

91st Ave & McDowell.

Best...post...ever... Sorry to hear man. that's some shit. Find em and hang em.

Fox Vtec
05-30-2007, 12:53 PM
wow Ill trade you steelies

yosshaa
05-30-2007, 12:55 PM
body spray = work shit..... is your g.f. a stripper??

VTECin5th
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
body spray = work shit..... is your g.f. a stripper??

Man, I said 91st Ave and McDowell, if my GF was a stripper why would she live there?
(Side note: my girlfriend is gorgeous but only has a handful ;) )

I was referring to some keys and paperwork she carries with her. They are essential to her job. When they stole her car, they left these things alone. I can respect that .. somehow.

onefst91hatch
05-30-2007, 04:36 PM
yeah 91st and McDowel area has alot of break ins lately. its bull shit. i grew up in that neighborhood. lived there for 14 years. sux to see it going to hell like it is!! i still love my old hood tho!! and sorry bout your car bro. fuckin tweekers need to find smoething else to ocupy themselfs besides steeling honest peoples shit!

VTECin5th
05-30-2007, 04:53 PM
yeah 91st and McDowel area has alot of break ins lately. its bull shit. i grew up in that neighborhood. lived there for 14 years. sux to see it going to hell like it is!! i still love my old hood tho!! and sorry bout your car bro. fuckin tweekers need to find smoething else to ocupy themselfs besides steeling honest peoples shit!

It's actually nicer than where I'm at, but thieves are everywhere. It really doesn't surprise me when it happens anymore, just giving people in the area a 'heads-up'.
The really sad thing is she has a garage, but doesn't park in there, she leaves it open in case I come over :(

I NEED AN EK POWER DOOR

boostedrex
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM
sorry to hear

ef9sleeper
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
That sucks