PDA

View Full Version : need help

jcvietboi
06-09-2007, 04:14 AM
how much hp does the aem cai v2 give you
how mucg hp does apexi ws2 give you
how much hp does intake manifold give you
how much hp does pulley kit give you...

sorry to ask so much..but my car is stock now and is psuhing at maybe 140hp and i wanna make it to like at least 200hp an d i got the cash ready lol !

jakellama123
06-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Ya probably righttt around 200 or so. Try that and get a strut bar too to clean up the engine and a little better suspension. Get aem cams too

skabone
06-26-2007, 02:58 PM
if your looking to hit 200whp, your going to need either a swap with some internal mods, a turbo, or nitrious. bolt ons will only give you 10-15whp tops. I'd say get some nitrious and that will give you the power you want and at an affordable price.;)
I've got an intake/header/highflow cat/exhaust and I'd be lucky to be pushing 150whp. 128whp is what our cars make in stock trim.

jcvietboi
07-01-2007, 02:55 PM
oh lord 128whp ?? that seen so low...lol and your car is seem fast during the freeway part lol 150hp is nice !

skabone
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
oh lord 128whp ?? that seen so low...lol and your car is seem fast during the freeway part lol 150hp is nice !
wheel horse power is different than to the crank horse power. to the crank you'd proably be around the 160-175hp range, but a true mark of horse power is to the wheels.
for example roy with his G23 is putting down 160whp, to the crank its closer to 200hp which are very respectable numbers for an accord.
car manufactures use the crank horse power, so keep that in mind.
your not going to break any hp records trying to build a NA 6th gen accord. your going to have to run a turbo or nitrious if you want the power your looking for. If your going to do any of the bolt-ons get a cold air intake. they are fairly cheap and its a noticable gain, and sounds good.:0
I can help you install it if you get one. its real easy, undo a few clips on your bumper. un screw the air box, install the CAI and bam instant fun.:thumbup:

azteamextreme
07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
just get a motor swap would be your best bet

skabone
07-05-2007, 01:38 PM
just get a motor swap would be your best bet
you'll get more bang for your buck with a turbo on a 6th gen accord. you can safely run 7-9lbs of boost on stock internals and get around 220whp, with a swap your looking at roughly 165-180whp and a turbo setup can be made to run for less money than a swap.

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
im just scare that throwing thte turbo on will blow my motor if i dont know what i do with it...lol and nitrous i dont like it..lol ok well jeff help me install stuff ok /?

skabone
07-08-2007, 09:31 PM
im just scare that throwing thte turbo on will blow my motor if i dont know what i do with it...lol and nitrous i dont like it..lol ok well jeff help me install stuff ok /?
well if you want the power, you have to make some sacrafices. reliability being the major sacrafice. also, you have to pay to play.:blunt: