PDA

View Full Version : Car broken into twice within a week

tfizzle
06-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Okay so i am thinking its a crack head i went out with my window slanted as a mother F'r and both of my basketball bags are gone so my Air Max 180's which are a new version of the Force 180's got stolen then the other bag had the black 5's with my 4 gig nano in it....

Now this norning or whatever they took my face to my deck and couldnt get it out of the car....my alarm went off but i didnt hear it and i guess nobody else did either...

This is really pushing me to sell my car but then i wont have any wheels and i got work and a 4 year olf i gotta run to the sitter in the morning and everything else......

??????? damn guess i just needed to get that out and maybe lookin for suggestions.....?

SELL IT!?

FAWK

Chiodos
06-10-2007, 10:21 AM
that sucks you need a garage

tfizzle
06-10-2007, 10:23 AM
that sucks you need a garage

i know well where i park the shit is like hidden from the street ...so i think its just a crack head wandering around man...i would love a garage and not ever think of the thought of selling my car...but damn if i did lose it i would be traumatized

Chiodos
06-10-2007, 10:26 AM
get an alarm with a pager.......

tfizzle
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
get an alarm with a pager.......

that really is a good idea. funds are low with my brother not working i have been taking care of the bills.... :-/ i spent alot of money on the car for investment of my own smile and appreciation for my eg i cant afford to lose out on the money i spent

Daddy_Digital
06-10-2007, 10:51 AM
cant get a garage, cant buy a pager alarm and selling the car is not a good option..well, this is jus an idea...take evrything of any value out of your car. clothes, electronics, CDs..anything. they arent trying to steal the car, just whats inside it. dont give them any reason to try to break into your car. just an idea. worst comes to worst, stay up, wait for that fool to try to get in your car..and kick his ass lol good luck

Chiodos
06-10-2007, 10:53 AM
yup! do that^^^^^

RhdRicheeee
06-10-2007, 11:38 AM
you have to keep your shit out of your ride

too easy for someone to pull the window as you have seen

DJ NeX
06-10-2007, 12:19 PM
This culprit is either incredibly stupid (crack head) or is a criminal mastermind of the like that the world has never seen before (someone who followed you home or grabbed your license plate)

Good luck catching them!

boostedrex
06-10-2007, 04:00 PM
that sucks

azteamextreme
06-10-2007, 04:22 PM
x2