PDA

View Full Version : sub/amp installation

TypeR EK
06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
this probably isn't the correct section to put this in but i didn't know where.....

does anyone know how to hook up subs and an amp?

I have them, but no wiring or bass knob........

Chinky
06-12-2007, 10:49 AM
it's easy as pie!

i would normally write this big huge long explanation but i am too lazy right now. if ur ever in tucson or want to make the trek i show u :thumbup:

GL

94EXCIVIC
06-12-2007, 11:01 AM
run the positive wire from your battery to your trunk, run the remote wire from your head unit to your trunk, and find a place in your trunk to get groung from. once u have done that then u are ready to connect your subs, if u buy a kit it will come with all the wires necesary for this

Chinky
06-12-2007, 11:15 AM
run the positive wire from your battery to your trunk, run the remote wire from your head unit to your trunk, and find a place in your trunk to get groung from. once u have done that then u are ready to connect your subs, if u buy a kit it will come with all the wires necesary for this

not a very good explanation...

remote = blue wire on the back of the deck (can also use red) blue is best tho. u can use any piece of wire for this.

ground should be no longer then a foot i blieve and fuse should be farther away then a foot from the battery. both maximize performance.

b+ = power on amp
ground = well... errr ground
remote = remote

depending on amp, subs, number of channels, number of coils on subs there are several ways to hook the speakers up the amp.

GL now hook it up on a smokin deal for that 360 :0

notoriouspig
06-16-2007, 08:10 AM
I think she is asking someone to install them for her

onefst91hatch
06-18-2007, 10:11 PM
bring it buy the shop and ill hook it up for a 6 pack!! lol. just PM me