PDA

View Full Version : wtff

96accordsir
06-18-2007, 12:05 AM
okso yesterday i was at qt some dude was drunk off his ass he askd for change i said i didnt have nay but if i get some ill see what i can do . i come out he says give me a ride to 35th im like no bro, he again asks for a ride to 43rd, once again no bro so my windows are down but i lockd my doors he puts his arms in my window with a lit cigarett . im yellin at this fool to get the cig out the fuck of my car he wouldnt listen so i started to get all loud on his ass , he starts trippin sayin why are you gettin crazy starts to walk around to my side so i roll up my windows and start the car , he trys opening my doo and getting in . i go and pick up my buddy from his house and go meet up my other busddys at qt again of coarse he is still their trippin on all of us now but he was bein pretty friendly , he was offering us bud and shit , i guess someone called the cops probly the clerks . but anyways another one of mmy friends rolls up and he asks him for a ride he said ill get you anything from the store he says get me a drink then he was going to dip this guy steels 2 12 packs from outside of the door and then the cops show up and arrest him alot more happend but im done typeing ........ where was the security gaurd last night that always kicks us out ?

Daddy_Digital
06-18-2007, 12:30 AM
the security guard was out in the back getting some head from a crack hoe lol

RhdRicheeee
06-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Fuck that headache

Chiodos
06-18-2007, 07:41 AM
damn crack heads

sohcisme
06-19-2007, 09:08 PM
what qt was it? 67th thunderbird?

crx88
06-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Man i hate ppl that are askin for money. get a job damn. and when you say i dont got change they get all mad. wtf ppl?