PDA

View Full Version : kawasaki got jacked

4DPANDA
06-18-2007, 08:40 AM
My co workers (China Man) bike got jacked at his house. its a 06 kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R. Tan with red flames, red wheels... He took off the ZX-6R sticker on both sides of the bike. The head light had some type of cover on them. There was also a little tare on the seat (black). That was a nice bike... if you guys spot it just pm me rite quick. Thanks

Chinky
06-18-2007, 09:05 AM
My co workers (China Man) bike got jacked at his house. its a 06 kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R. Tan with red flames, red wheels... He took off the ZX-6R sticker on both sides of the bike. The head light had some type of cover on them. There was also a little tare on the seat (black). That was a nice bike... if you guys spot it just pm me rite quick. Thanks

damn sux. but u won't see that nike again. when people jack bikes they strip the shit down to the frame. GL with the insurance... he had insurance right?

RhdRicheeee
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Shitty

4DPANDA
06-19-2007, 08:19 AM
damn sux. but u won't see that nike again. when people jack bikes they strip the shit down to the frame. GL with the insurance... he had insurance right?

Not Full Coverage

Chinky
06-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Not Full Coverage

ouch... better start looking for another mode of transportation.

bikes are so easy to steal and so easy to get rid of. should have tied it to a pole or a hook in the ground with a good ass lock and cable.

and bikes are sooo easy to get ride of. so proper security is important for these things. i ride and i tie my shit ro a pole in three places pinch it between to cars...

4DPANDA
06-20-2007, 08:19 AM
he just has to start all over again