PDA

View Full Version : should i trade!?

v8~killa
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
hey everyone....ive been thinking about trading
my LS/V crx... 81/2 out of 10 bodywise...

we'll heres what he would give me for my crx, whole b16 swap with, mounts, axels, linkage, hondata ecu 4 an EF, and the obd1 conversion, a b20 with an ls head and stage 4 ls cams with cam gears but no valvesprings..., his suspension, detachable, and a bill, and paper for both motors...they are jdm...im also keeping my pr3 ecu, my fat fives and i also keep my b16 tranny....

what do you think ppl should i do it..!?
or should i add more stuff to the list..
like...rims, money or something..!?

Ack IN
06-22-2007, 01:56 AM
SOUNDS 2 ME LIKE DUDE IS LAZY AND DOESNT WANT TO BUILD SOMETHING OF HIS OWN EVEN THO IT SOUNDS LIKE HES GOT A PREETY GOOD START AT SOMETHIG HE WOULD RATHER GET SOMETHING THATS DONE.
BUT NOW U NEED 2 ASK YOURSELF WEATHER OR NOT UR IN THE POSITION RITE NOW 2 START A NEW PROJECT .NOW UR GONNA HAVE 2 FIND AWHIP 2 PUT EVERYTHING IN AND UR GONA HAVE ALOT OF DOWN TIME PUTING EVERYTHING 2GETHER AND ALSO DO U HAVE ANOTHER CAR 4 A DAILY DRIVER 4 THAT TIME. BESIDES IT SOUNDS 2 ME LIKE U GOT SOMETHING PREETY SWEET GOIN ALREADY I MEAN I KNOW STARTING A NEW PROJECT IS ALWAYS FUN BUT WHAT IF INSTEAD OF HAVEING 2 BUY A NEW WHIP AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF U WILL END UP NEEDING CUZ THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING U COULD JUST PUT ALL THAT CASH INTO WHAT YOUVE ALREADY GOT BUT ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK WITH THE DECISION AND HOPE IVE HELPED OUT IN SOMEWAY CUZ MY HEAD HURTS NOW:blunt:

v8~killa
06-22-2007, 02:48 AM
hahahha...
actually i do have another car...
and ef hatch...
clean as fuck....
but maybe i should drop in the
b16 and built the b20....
ha..ha what do you think..!?

onefst91hatch
06-22-2007, 06:36 AM
trade him. take the B20 block and put the B16 head on it and use the B16 trans and your EF will smash. i would trade. and just sell all the other stuff you dont need and youll prolly have a B20/vtec car and money left over! i would trade!

v8~killa
06-22-2007, 07:50 AM
but the tranny being cable...
and the motor being hydro...
does it matter..!?

onefst91hatch
06-22-2007, 08:00 AM
no. you can bolt any Bseries tranny to any Bseries engine as long as your using the right clutch

v8~killa
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
so its the clutch that matter then..ok then fo-sho then..ill
keep you peeps updated if i trade..
thanks yall...
anything else i should trade for...!?
he would practically give me anything
i want...

justanls
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
trade him. take the B20 block and put the B16 head on it and use the B16 trans and your EF will smash. i would trade. and just sell all the other stuff you dont need and youll prolly have a B20/vtec car and money left over! i would trade!

x2

v8~killa
06-22-2007, 11:23 AM
but wouldnt i need a vtec oil line and tap it...
well before anything ima go check them out,
what mainly spots on the block should i check out
for sings if its blown...!?

onefst91hatch
06-22-2007, 12:30 PM
just look for holes in the block. and yes you would need an oil line but thats cheap. and all you have to do to the head is take out a plug and put in a fitting, and plug the original feed hole. its real easy.

allmotorgsr
06-23-2007, 02:41 AM
what exactly are ls stage 4 cams?
hahaha
never heard of em