PDA

View Full Version : Help On A/c

i♥myhonda
06-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I Have Heard Of People Sayin That Their Car Did'nt Had A/c From Factory What Does That Mean.......does It Mean No A/c At All Or What...i Have4 Door Eg And For Some Reason Has All The A/c, But Not The 2 Little Tips That Come Out Behind The Battery On The Hoses Are Just Hangin.........it Has All Of The Underdash A/c Ecxept For That Empty Hole Behind The Battery,,,,,if Any Body Knows Something About this Please Help Me http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/90CIVIC_2007/AXXXX.jpghttp://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/90CIVIC_2007/AX.jpg

Agent Smith
06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I Have Heard Of People Sayin That Their Car Dind Had A/c From Factory What Does That Mean.......does It Mean No A/c At All Or What...i Have4 Door Eg And For Some Reason Has All The A/c But Not The 2 Little Tips That Come Out Behind The Baterry On The Hoses Are Just Hangin.........it Has All Of The Underdash A/c Ecxept For That Empty Hole Behind The Baterry,,,,,if Any Body Knows Something About Htis Please Help Me

pics as to what your talking about? because I don't have a clue...

i♥myhonda
06-23-2007, 09:15 PM
Post Them Tommarow,,,, To Dark Right Now To Take Them With The Phone

g1kon1wheel
06-23-2007, 11:02 PM
it sounds like someone either removed the under dash peice and replaced it with a factory blank ( when the car is not equipped with a/c honda puts this in there instead so that the heater still works), or someone gutted the stock box. either way it sounds like you need the under dash unit. if you have everything in the engine bay but the lines have nowhere to hook up to on the firewall behind the battery than this is what you need. i have one if you are interested and if its what you need. if you have any question pm me. later

i♥myhonda
06-23-2007, 11:49 PM
it sounds like someone either removed the under dash peice and replaced it with a factory blank ( when the car is not equipped with a/c honda puts this in there instead so that the heater still works), or someone gutted the stock box. either way it sounds like you need the under dash unit. if you have everything in the engine bay but the lines have nowhere to hook up to on the firewall behind the battery than this is what you need. i have one if you are interested and if its what you need. if you have any question pm me. later

TRUE THATS WHAT EVERYONE BEEN TELLIN ME ,THAT THE ONLY PUT THAT ONE SO HEATER COULD WORK HOW MUCH ARE U ASKIN FOR IT AND HOW MUCH WOULD U CHARME TO INSATALL IT LMK

i♥myhonda
06-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Picz Are Up