PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone that can work on my CRX before the weekend

urnvs
06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
I would like to take my car to the strip Saturday but have absolutely no time to work on it before then :( Its currently at the family shop near 67th Ave & Northern. What I would like to accomplish includes;

-Mount radiator (needs brackets welded)
-Fix leak at oil distribution block on firewall
-Weld NOS nozzle into intake (aluminum parts), firmly mount solenoid
-Install new NOS bottle
-Install NOS trigger switch
-Install & connect regular and wideband O2 sensors
-Correctly attach clutch cable
-Replace battery
-Firmly attach seat (most likely requires a little welding)
-Find best way to attach air filter to intake
-Reinstall front bumper
-Make sure hood is firmly latched
-Wrap downpipe with heat shield

sn_halo
06-27-2007, 02:26 PM
thats a huge job i wouldnt rush to do all that just to go to the races. Im not sure if anyone could even do all that shit in a few days. good luck

urnvs
06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Nah, I could do it myself if I had a spare 4-6 hours but no such luck :(

1lowtacoma
06-28-2007, 06:11 PM
im in tucson, depending on if your willing to work with my hourly charge im willing to come do it. 520-991-3223

urnvs
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the offer but I did locate someone in town to take care of it :)

Ack IN
06-29-2007, 06:06 PM
is it just me or is this guy FULL OF SHIT

onefst91hatch
06-29-2007, 06:46 PM
its just you cuz he just dropped it off at my shop!! lol

azteamextreme
06-29-2007, 07:27 PM
lol

Ack IN
07-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Im Talkin About The Fact That He Said An Extra 4-6 Hours.ok There Superman I Hope Im Not Driven Next To U When Ur Shit Falls Apart So 2 Answer My Own Question This Guy Is .............................can I Get A Drum Roll Please .................................................. .................................................. .........................................full Of Shit

nuocmam
07-06-2007, 02:23 PM
not trying to be an ass, but in the time it took you to type up the post, you could have began working on your car, or at least research the process of how to install or do what you needed to

onefst91hatch
07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
not trying to be an ass, but in the time it took you to type up the post, you could have began working on your car, or at least research the process of how to install or do what you needed to

the car is already done. this thread is pointless

4sd4dr
07-07-2007, 10:48 AM
is it just me or is this guy FULL OF SHIT

Maybe you're full of shit. Is it odd that someone actually has money and is putting into their car? No, not at all..
I've work on his car before. Guy is one of the most upstanding members Ive met on here, paid well for the work I performed...

Bump for you bro. I hope you find someone worth a shit to work on your car man.