PDA

View Full Version : JULY, 14, 2007 6thgen honda accord meet....Approve or TBA ( PLACE, TIME, AND DATE ) IF OTHER IN MIND

jcvietboi
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
JULY, 14, 2007 6thgen honda accord meet @ fiesta mall parking near SEAR...@ 6pm gather around..talk chill..wait for more people then we go cruise somewhere and take some picture and camcorder the cruise at 8pm. to tempe lake parking....then get together and eat...bring something guy.......something eatable...aahhahhaa.....NO BEER..( RED BULL WELCOME ) then chill for the rest of the night...get some freeway cruising.....then chill for the rest of the meet

1screwydude
06-27-2007, 10:19 PM
May sound like a "duh" kind of question but I really don't know my gens worth the shit. What's what on these? I bought a 94 from someone a few months ago and besides being seriously mechanically retarded and confused, yeah it's just THAT BAD!

jcvietboi
06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
May sound like a "duh" kind of question but I really don't know my gens worth the shit. What's what on these? I bought a 94 from someone a few months ago and besides being seriously mechanically retarded and confused, yeah it's just THAT BAD!

your is a 4thgen and mmmm...sorry to be you ..but do what you can ....then join us ..

1screwydude
06-28-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm not sorry about it. It's comfortable and gets up and moves quick enough for right now. Bit by bit it will be getting worked on. I appreciate the info on it. Least I got to learn something new today!!!

littletruong
06-28-2007, 04:10 PM
i'll be there i hope!!! just let me know when and where and i can make sure my schedule will be cleared!

jcvietboi
06-28-2007, 09:12 PM
i'll be there i hope!!! just let me know when and where and i can make sure my schedule will be cleared!

as off righht now no one will paid attention for the meet rigth now so is will be a while....damn it this damn stupid site is slow....at processing

skabone
06-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I think we need to make this an all gen accord meet. I think it would be a lot more fun to have the different gens hanging out, that and we'll get more people to turn out. I'm down for the date as well.