PDA

View Full Version : Need Halp Tunning "vafc" Please

racerforlife
06-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Well I Have A Vafc, The First One... And Well I Want To Tune It Right...

The Vfac Is On My Gsr, And I Don't Really Know About Those Things..

The Car Is Running Super Rich In Gas... Because It Kind Of Smoke And Trow Some Gas Thru Moffle, I Took It To Midas Auto Center And They Said Same Thing, And Then To Apex And They Said That It Was Running Rich In Gas, Too.. I Have Stock Injectors, But Idk What Is Happening...

The Car Also Get My Vatalyric Converter Stuck Like Every 3 Weeks Or So...

So Please Guys Help Me Out If You Guys Know How To Tune...

Hey If I Said Or Did Something Bad, I Am Sorry I Don't Really Know Much About This Things

Zero
06-28-2007, 11:05 AM
pm's novtechere.....he's a tuner and is the best i know....tuned my shit and mad almost a whole second difference in the 1/4 mile and bettR gas milage too! tell'm Zero sent ya!

SOHCsoldier
06-28-2007, 11:32 AM
pm's novtechere.....he's a tuner and is the best i know....tuned my shit and mad almost a whole second difference in the 1/4 mile and bettR gas milage too! tell'm Zero sent ya!

you must not know many tuners

noVtecHERE
06-28-2007, 10:12 PM
^^^and u must like cock, u dont have to talk shit cause someone didnt pick u Chris...

locash
06-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey now, both of these guys are capable of using their ass dyno's to tune a vafc. :)

noVtecHERE
06-28-2007, 11:39 PM
thanks joe, should i patent my ass?

SOHCsoldier
06-29-2007, 12:28 AM
^^^and u must like cock, u dont have to talk shit cause someone didnt pick u Chris...

Lol why do you get butt hurt over a true statement. If you think your the worlds best tuner you are very very wrong, you are far from it. I don't even claim to be close to the best. But as usual you find it necessary to resort to childish comments cause someone questions you. Why would I care if some one who wanted a vafc tuned pics me or not? I don't touch vafc's ... I uninstall them and sell them to ppl like you. Sorry bud I'm not like you and have to look for ppl to offer tuning services to, ppl come to me and I reject half of them. For what you charge to tune I wouldn't get out of bed let alone hook up my wideband... but I guess its easier for you seeing how you don't use a wideband. Sooo funny to see you angry

GNU
06-29-2007, 10:21 AM
hahha good point joe this is retarded any "tuners" would know that one a vafc is a pos and dont bother using it and two street tuning with a butt dyno?

racerforlife
06-29-2007, 02:03 PM
got a tuner... thanks anyways..... nonvtechere charge me $120, but naw...
thanks anyways people

later bros