PDA

View Full Version : JULY, 14, 2007 All-GEN honda accord meet..APPROVAL ?? OR TBA...IF OTHER HAVE IDEAS IN MIND...

jcvietboi
06-29-2007, 10:25 AM
JULY, 14, 2007 All-GEN honda accord meet @ fiesta mall parking near SEAR...@ 6pm gather around..talk chill..wait for more people then we go cruise somewhere and take some picture and camcorder the cruise at 8pm. to tempe lake parking....then get together and eat...bring something guy.......something eatable...aahhahhaa.....NO BEER..( RED BULL WELCOME ) then chill for the rest of the night...get some freeway cruising.....then chill for the rest of the meet

:tits:Who gonna be there ::tits:
Jcvietboi --6thgen accord sedan
Skabone --6thgen accord sedan
o0game0o --*EsNeOn* ??? neon ???
JDM4DRACCORD -- 5thgen accord sedan
Littletruong --7thgen accord coupe
Goose --7thgen accord coupe
T-dogg --5thgen prelude coupe ( my friend )
Truong gf-black 06 accord <<HAHAAA
samurai4321 --SILVER EURO ACCORD

:hithead:Who cant make it ::hithead:
jdmishcb --4thgen accord coupe
Jakelama --6thgen accord coupe

:whatever:Maybe::whatever:
katana_6 --6thgen accord coupe

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION..IF YOU GOING TO BE THERE,,PLEASE BE THERE..DONT SAY YOU BE THERE THEN U NEVER SHOW UP TO THE MEET...BECAUSE WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IS GOING TO BE AT THE MEET SO I CAN LOOKING FOR A BIG PARKING.....

jcvietboi
06-29-2007, 10:27 AM
ok skabone u good with it...now we need more attention for people to get to this meet ......this site is so slow ...skabone help me spread the word!

samurai4321
07-01-2007, 03:35 AM
i might show, thats if im not working overtime >.<

skabone
07-03-2007, 04:06 PM
ok, I'll hit up all the forums I can think of.

Chubbz
07-03-2007, 04:12 PM
ill be there:thumbup:

katana_6
07-03-2007, 06:25 PM
i might be able to, depends if my brother is out of the hospital by then

JDM4DRACCORD
07-03-2007, 09:25 PM
ill be there.
hopefully I wont be the only clean CD5

nuocmam
07-04-2007, 11:06 AM
maybe I should take my lazy ass up there...to rep the cb7's

jcvietboi
07-04-2007, 03:49 PM
lol you guys are really funny...well every one should go...because we really try to have some fun with everyone..and THANK YOU JEFF AND WHAT UR NUMBER BRO..HIT ME UP WITH THE MESSAGE BRO...

jcvietboi
07-04-2007, 03:51 PM
ill be there.
hopefully I wont be the only clean CD5

lol ...is ok bro...dont worry we all acord represend and we wont be like.."HAHA U THE ONLY ONE" lol u know what im talking about...we all feel the same if u drive in the meet with different car..is all good..but if is an accord..is better.. u should be there and nothing afraid off 1

jcvietboi
07-04-2007, 03:53 PM
well so far so good every one is either going or maybe going...none are cant make it..so yea let keep it that way !

littletruong
07-04-2007, 06:10 PM
my maybe is turning into a yes so far! but not 100% sure yet.

jcvietboi
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
100% is sure below 100% still a maybe haha

littletruong
07-04-2007, 07:01 PM
^haha fine then i'll be there!

jcvietboi
07-04-2007, 11:08 PM
dude im scare of u now...u said u wont be there then u said u might now u said u surely be there...lol.....idk bro...be there mang ..

littletruong
07-05-2007, 12:34 AM
i'll be there. i got some friends coming in that weekend so i'll take them with me.

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 01:15 AM
accord also or they visit...lol !! well 1sickaccord cant make it because he have to fix his car and stuff so lol ..yea but mmm ok !!

littletruong
07-05-2007, 10:28 AM
accord also or they visit...lol !! well 1sickaccord cant make it because he have to fix his car and stuff so lol ..yea but mmm ok !!

they're just visiting, they are flying in from kansas city haha

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 04:57 PM
they're just visiting, they are flying in from kansas city haha

ohh nice...lol kansad city ...but lol i dont know how many people gonna be there but i hate people when they said they be there and they not ..

littletruong
07-05-2007, 05:09 PM
^don't worry i'll be there!!

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 05:27 PM
^don't worry i'll be there!!

no is not that im worry but i just hate people said they be there then they not...u know piss me off...them redneck...lol jk jk
and i found ur myspace

littletruong
07-05-2007, 08:39 PM
no is not that im worry but i just hate people said they be there then they not...u know piss me off...them redneck...lol jk jk
and i found ur myspace

HAHAHHAHAha

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 10:54 PM
lol u serious whoring up this thread truong haah

littletruong
07-05-2007, 11:06 PM
lol u serious whoring up this thread truong haah

helps pass the time hahah fine then i'll stop posting!!! :tongue:

jcvietboi
07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
no u can keep whoring if u want ..i didnt said anything..lol...and mmm yea me too help kill the time haha

samurai4321
07-06-2007, 02:58 AM
quick question... where is "fiesta mall"?

nuocmam
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
quick question... where is "fiesta mall"?

x2 i'm located in tukTOWN

tricken
07-06-2007, 01:59 PM
dang guys i would so roll the wagon but i have to work maybe next time

nuocmam
07-06-2007, 04:19 PM
dang guys i would so roll the wagon but i have to work maybe next time

when gen wagon u got?

jcvietboi
07-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Fiesta Mall, Mesa, AZ 85202
is on South Alma School and West Southern...and when u enter to fiasta mall...and u dont see Sear is ok..just go to any entrance and then...go cruise around the mall...until u see Sear and near Sear is entrance 3 or 1 i dont remeber but we should be right near where teh entrance parking is

jcvietboi
07-08-2007, 12:10 AM
who else gonna be ther e!

littletruong
07-08-2007, 02:23 AM
goose said he was gonna be there! so thats one more to the list!!

jcvietboi
07-08-2007, 09:41 AM
oh lord goose....oh lord...haha...last time he said im sure sure sure sure sure gonna be there then at like 2 day till the meet he said ..i got work and not getting out until 9 pm ...so he bail out on us aaha...u sure truong ?? oh yea how old are ya truong

littletruong
07-08-2007, 12:32 PM
oh lord goose....oh lord...haha...last time he said im sure sure sure sure sure gonna be there then at like 2 day till the meet he said ..i got work and not getting out until 9 pm ...so he bail out on us aaha...u sure truong ?? oh yea how old are ya truong

HAHAHHA LMAO!! i saw jake with the cherry red 6th gen coupe with the body kit and goose at ramiro's last night. Goose said he was gonna for sure be there so i dont know. I'll call him and let him know and ask him before the meet.

I'm 20 btw.. what about you?

jcvietboi
07-08-2007, 07:31 PM
:tits:HAHAHHA LMAO!! i saw jake with the cherry red 6th gen coupe with the body kit and goose at ramiro's last night. Goose said he was gonna for sure be there so i dont know. I'll call him and let him know and ask him before the meet.

I'm 20 btw.. what about you?

oh yea jake the ricer ?? lol jk jk jk jk jk ...well mad prob to that 16 year old kid with that car and paint job..cant blame him..but i got a respect for jake..he kool kid...i still remember when i was 16 i have to drive a damn beat up old ass ef with rusted stock steelie haha ..not like jake...well where is ramiro at...because i heard of that spot alot and when some one speak of it...and is alway like..hey he was at ramiro or like she was at ramiro..is that like a tuner hang out spot or something...lol..well im 20 also...and yea well u know goose alot ?? man i need some accord tunner number...FROM ARIZONA....because i have alot of friend that have accord in ca...yup time for me to make new friend lol

skabone
07-08-2007, 09:25 PM
:tits:

oh yea jake the ricer ?? lol jk jk jk jk jk ...well mad prob to that 16 year old kid with that car and paint job..cant blame him..but i got a respect for jake..he kool kid...i still remember when i was 16 i have to drive a damn beat up old ass ef with rusted stock steelie haha ..not like jake...well where is ramiro at...because i heard of that spot alot and when some one speak of it...and is alway like..hey he was at ramiro or like she was at ramiro..is that like a tuner hang out spot or something...lol..well im 20 also...and yea well u know goose alot ?? man i need some accord tunner number...FROM ARIZONA....because i have alot of friend that have accord in ca...yup time for me to make new friend lol
Ramiros is in the north west valley, bell and 47th ave roughly. that would be a drive for you.

jcvietboi
07-08-2007, 09:45 PM
lol so are your jeff....lol.....u not that far from me mr lol

littletruong
07-08-2007, 11:54 PM
:tits:

LMAO!!! yea i lowered goose's car for him! what part of cali you from?

jcvietboi
07-09-2007, 12:24 AM
LMAO!!! yea i lowered goose's car for him! what part of cali you from?

that was random...when did we talk about lowered goose car for him bro..lol ahha...

im straight from orange county...wesminster....( ASIAN GURL HEAVEN AKA WESMINSTER ) sign..............

littletruong
07-09-2007, 09:17 AM
that was random...when did we talk about lowered goose car for him bro..lol ahha...

im straight from orange county...wesminster....( ASIAN GURL HEAVEN AKA WESMINSTER ) sign..............

i was just saying that bc you asked how i know goose and for how long or something like that.. and i was just saying i know him by lowering his car for him. lol

yes that is asian girl heaven! HAHAH Got to love it!!

nuocmam
07-09-2007, 09:53 AM
x3 on the asian girl vouch :thumbup:, I miss da714 :ballin:,
:but: how far is that mall from da mills?...I'm kinda lazy

samurai4321
07-09-2007, 09:56 AM

hahahaha WESTMINISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
i use to go out there every weekend when i lived in L.A.

jcvietboi
07-09-2007, 11:30 AM
x3 on the asian girl vouch :thumbup:, I miss da714 :ballin:,
:but: how far is that mall from da mills?...I'm kinda lazy
mills mall or mills ave...well if mills mall...then u really kinda close to it...if u near mills mall..just taking baseline..and then turn rigth to southern and then when u head down on southern just turn left and u will see the big ass bank of america is..and then the mall rigth next to it...u are not really far...oh yea..lol...714 im loving it so much that i have been keeping the same number for 4 year since i move fromt there...714 area code..ahah...when u eat pho there alway a nice ass girl with skinny ass stomach and wearing a short ass skirt and wearing an eskimo boot....and make u drool over her more then your pho..ahh wesminster im going back there after the meet !!

goose6453
07-09-2007, 05:21 PM

hold on hold on hold on wait one min when did i say i was going to go:p cuz i dont remember:p jcvietboi do i know you if so :hi:

jcvietboi
07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
hold on hold on hold on wait one min when did i say i was going to go:p cuz i dont remember:p jcvietboi do i know you if so :hi:

yes bro..u said u be there..and matt said you gonna be there also.and then when 2 day before the meet u liek shit im forgot i got work not get out until 9pm hahah...lol no not really u dont know me..but time to make new friend..so HII!!!!!!!

goose6453
07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
whos matt
?

cuz i went to the accord meet when we all went to globe
i was the only one with a 6th get out there i lookd like a gangsta

jcvietboi
07-09-2007, 10:26 PM
whos matt
?

cuz i went to the accord meet when we all went to globe
i was the only one with a 6th get out there i lookd like a gangsta

lol....loner huh ?? hahaha..1sickaccord is matt...white coupe with nippon c5 rim ??? and well u wasnt there lol..well u should be at the meet lol..6pm i think the sun down by then

littletruong
07-09-2007, 11:27 PM
dam you guys whoring this thread up without me??? haha

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 12:40 AM
lol ...not really so GUY almost there...this saturday..BE THERE BITCHES lol

skabone
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
we might have a thunder and lighting storm going on...yeah right. its proalby a .0001% chance that something will happen.

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 11:17 AM
we might have a thunder and lighting storm going on...yeah right. its proalby a .0001% chance that something will happen.

hey i dont care shit...i want it to rain so the rain can clean my car bro..hahahah....we can have raining rolling picture 2... and some one should bring camera and camcorder

littletruong
07-10-2007, 11:31 AM
i have a digital camera that can record and take pictures. I was gonna bring it along anyways haha

nuocmam
07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
oh yea..lol...714 im loving it so much that i have been keeping the same number for 4 year since i move fromt there...714 area code..ahah...when u eat pho there alway a nice ass girl with skinny ass stomach and wearing a short ass skirt and wearing an eskimo boot....and make u drool over her more then your pho..ahh wesminster im going back there after the meet !!

sound like a plan man let roll on over there after the meet for that special bowl of pho...lol

goose6453
07-10-2007, 01:38 PM
i got a free car wash b4 the meet i get the vip pass lol so ima be so fresh and so clean clean

goose6453
07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
4 more days .................................

goose6453
07-10-2007, 02:11 PM
hey guys what gen of accord do you got so we all know whats up

i got the the 7th gen

jcvietboi you should post up what gen they have on first post next to the name of the ppl that are going just a thought
man

littletruong
07-10-2007, 04:10 PM
goose! let me know if you gonna pick up the intake tonight! i tried texting you but got no reply!!!

goose6453
07-10-2007, 04:36 PM
huh i did reply but you know what ill call you as soon as i get out of work

littletruong
07-10-2007, 04:38 PM
huh i did reply but you know what ill call you as soon as i get out of work

alright that works haha. Just let me know whats up!

samurai4321
07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
hopefully i dont work on saturday >.< keep me on the "maybe" list plzzz

littletruong
07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
hopefully i dont work on saturday >.< keep me on the "maybe" list plzzz

your on the "forget it" list hahah jk!!! hopefully you can be there! the more the merrier!!! We need to get a lot of people to show up.. it would be bad ass if that was to happen!!

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 06:12 PM
The List Have Been Update With People And There Car Next To Their Name...

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 06:15 PM
sound like a plan man let roll on over there after the meet for that special bowl of pho...lol

OH YEA ONE BOWL OF PHO U NEVER FORGET ALRIGTH HAHA

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 06:18 PM
x2 i'm located in tukTOWN

ARE U GONNA BE AT THE MEET !!

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 06:27 PM
i got a free car wash b4 the meet i get the vip pass lol so ima be so fresh and so clean clean

lol im washing my car on my own.. i dont trust them mexican.. ( no offend ) to clean my car !

littletruong
07-10-2007, 06:38 PM
lol im washing my car on my own.. i dont trust them mexican.. ( no offend ) to clean my car !

HAHAHAHHAHAH LMAO!!!

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 06:39 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAH LMAO!!!

GOD DAMN...that was fast

goose6453
07-10-2007, 06:59 PM
i know i dont trust those damb mexicans ither but hey its a free car wash ill just take out any personal items before i go and plus bank of america is going to pay for it and this would be the first time that somone else is going to wash my car. i always wash my car but hey free evrything ftw why not

samurai4321
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
your on the "forget it" list hahah jk!!! hopefully you can be there! the more the merrier!!! We need to get a lot of people to show up.. it would be bad ass if that was to happen!!

hellz yea! i'll try my best to be there.

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 09:17 PM
hellz yea! i'll try my best to be there.

well as it of right now...u still try our best..but maybe try your best to get your name out of MAYBE LIST...

littletruong
07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
well as it of right now...u still try our best..but maybe try your best to get your name out of MAYBE LIST...

haha damm yea thats a good idea :goodpost:

jcvietboi
07-10-2007, 10:48 PM
haha damm yea thats a good idea :goodpost:

nOW THANK YOU MY BRATHA

skabone
07-11-2007, 10:21 AM
I've got a drive thru car wash at the airport that I use for free. I work at one of the rent a car companies at the airport once a week and I have access to the vacum, air hose for tire pressure, and car wash. my car is clean always....minus the engine bay, I'm too lazy to clean that. I just need to get some plastic bags and some simple green and just hose it down one of these days.

jcvietboi
07-11-2007, 11:05 AM
I've got a drive thru car wash at the airport that I use for free. I work at one of the rent a car companies at the airport once a week and I have access to the vacum, air hose for tire pressure, and car wash. my car is clean always....minus the engine bay, I'm too lazy to clean that. I just need to get some plastic bags and some simple green and just hose it down one of these days.

hey jeff...can u help me out bro....i trust you to clean my car..since u know how much i love my car...hook me up...oh lord...i hope my mugen lip come home faster

nuocmam
07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
ARE U GONNA BE AT THE MEET !!

i'll let you kno 2night...hey bro I got a 4th gen coupe

jcvietboi
07-11-2007, 03:17 PM
i'll let you kno 2night...hey bro I got a 4th gen coupe

ohh ighht...sorry im confusing !!

goose6453
07-11-2007, 05:11 PM
yo truong the guy i talked to said hes going to be able to take out all the dents so it looks perfect he said he going to heat it up and use another tube to get it round again its brilliant

jcvietboi
07-11-2007, 07:01 PM
yo truong the guy i talked to said hes going to be able to take out all the dents so it looks perfect he said he going to heat it up and use another tube to get it round again its brilliant

not meet related...BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN lol jk

littletruong
07-12-2007, 10:44 AM

tight tight! well then you got one hell of a deal then hahah\

not meet related...BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN lol jk

haha that works jk

skabone
07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
hey jeff...can u help me out bro....i trust you to clean my car..since u know how much i love my car...hook me up...oh lord...i hope my mugen lip come home faster
I've got an access card to the facility and I can get away with myself but thats about it, sorry.

nuocmam
07-12-2007, 01:18 PM
I can't make it...maybe next meet

jcvietboi
07-12-2007, 11:38 PM
I can't make it...maybe next meet

ILL KILL U

lol 2 meet and u alway cant make it..so what make u go to the next meet ...

nuocmam
07-13-2007, 12:40 AM
ILL KILL U

lol 2 meet and u alway cant make it..so what make u go to the next meet ...

hey the first meet I didn't even kno about...this meet I forgot that one of my ladies friends is having a bday get together type of thing so yeah the next meet just hit me up in month of advance

jcvietboi
07-13-2007, 02:15 AM
hey the first meet I didn't even kno about...this meet I forgot that one of my ladies friends is having a bday get together type of thing so yeah the next meet just hit me up in month of advance

man that some lady shit ....come on dude....u are not a lady are u ??? lol ....well just said u go somewhere busy something...u dont want be a guy who go to girl party are ya ? :hithead: ok here is goes....the next meet is ...july 14-2008..and 12am on morning....so are u gonna be there ??? lmao

goose6453
07-13-2007, 10:33 AM
one more day..................................

goose6453
07-13-2007, 10:34 AM
what are you guys going to bring ...........................?

littletruong
07-13-2007, 10:38 AM
what are you guys going to bring ...........................?

i think im just gonna stop by in n' out hahaha

goose6453
07-13-2007, 12:07 PM
i think im just gonna stop by in n' out hahaha

yeah me 2 ill prolly do the same thing ill only kick it for like 2-3 hours though, it is AZ so ppl will be thirsty i dont know ill take somthing

jcvietboi
07-13-2007, 02:20 PM
weeee one more day...whooo nice...dame cant wait..ill bring mmm..shit i dont know what ill bring...maybe ill just bring pringle aahhaahaha!!

samurai4321
07-13-2007, 02:23 PM
take me off the maybe list :) i'll be there 2marrow, sumbody mapquest that shit for me, cause i have no clue where the fuck im going...

jcvietboi
07-13-2007, 02:25 PM
take me off the maybe list :) i'll be there 2marrow, sumbody mapquest that shit for me, cause i have no clue where the fuck im going...

done...whooo very best job...u try your hardest..whoo..ahhah...mmm ok..give me your address then ill point out the direction..for and hurry up dude

samurai4321
07-13-2007, 02:29 PM
pm'd. i'll give ya a call if i still cant find it.

o, and i drive a silver TSX with a very colorful windshield banner :D

jcvietboi
07-13-2007, 02:37 PM
pm'd. i'll give ya a call if i still cant find it.

o, and i drive a silver TSX with a very colorful windshield banner :D

lmao !!!!!!!!!!

samurai4321
07-13-2007, 03:05 PM
thanx for mapquesting :)
cya 2marrow !

jcvietboi
07-13-2007, 03:07 PM
thanx for mapquesting :)
cya 2marrow !

anytime bro...give me a call if u lost ...see ya tomorrow...

OK PEOPLE ONE DAY UNTIL THE MEET...HERE MY NUMBER 714 548 0315..GIVE ME A CALL IF ANYONE GET LOST OR TOO IDIOT TO FIND THE BIG ASS MALL..LOL JK JK JK

jcvietboi
07-14-2007, 01:18 AM
SEE this will happen to you if you rolling into the meet with other car then the meet is suppose to be..
:idiot:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kf9XQEGiBQc << PLEASE WATCH CAREFUL ON THE "TIME TO CRACK ON ALEX"

samurai4321
07-14-2007, 10:28 PM
the meet was great :) nice meetin all of u guys.
cyaz next meet

jcvietboi
07-14-2007, 10:59 PM
the meet was great :) nice meetin all of u guys.
cyaz next meet

holy molly you home already ?? damn that was fast...yes bro..this meet is way way way way better then the last miss

jcvietboi
07-14-2007, 11:01 PM
JDM4DRACCORD -- 5thgen accord sedan <<<<<<<<<this dude..is MESS UP he wasnt event be there !

samurai4321
07-14-2007, 11:06 PM
JDM4DRACCORD -- 5thgen accord sedan <<<<<<<<<this dude..is MESS UP he wasnt event be there !

lol

jcvietboi
07-15-2007, 12:09 AM
lol

sup bra...get on aim..

samurai4321
07-15-2007, 12:42 AM
opps mah baaaad lol. my sn on aim is the same as my sn here, hit me up if u see me on.
oh yea, post up those pics whoever had the camera!!! :D

Thresher
07-15-2007, 12:43 AM
damn wish i woulda found out about this site yesterday. i would have totally came out.

samurai4321
07-15-2007, 12:46 AM
damn wish i woulda found out about this site yesterday. i would have totally came out.

haha, i think we're holding another one about a month from now. just keep an eye out.

jcvietboi
07-15-2007, 12:48 AM
haha, i think we're holding another one about a month from now. just keep an eye out.

well shit the next month location is pretty pretty easy to find and if no one cant find it or dont know where that at..lol oh lord that be a fuck head for ya !

Thresher
07-15-2007, 01:28 AM
well if people wernt so fashonably late maybe the meet could be better

samurai4321
07-15-2007, 01:37 AM
well if people wernt so fashonably late maybe the meet could be better

haha

littletruong
07-15-2007, 12:36 PM
post the pics!!! whoever has them!!!

jcvietboi
07-15-2007, 11:38 PM
post the pics!!! whoever has them!!!

goose have them,....and jeff have themm...shame on u didnt bring the camera and camcorder

jakellama123
07-16-2007, 01:02 AM
PICS!!!!!!!
im sorrrry i couldnt go! had to work til 11. ughh

littletruong
07-16-2007, 02:46 AM
goose have them,....and jeff have themm...shame on u didnt bring the camera and camcorder

i know, i know, dammm i knew i forgot something!!

skabone
07-16-2007, 08:56 AM
I'll post up the pics I've got tonight after work

goose6453
07-16-2007, 11:39 AM
lol ha i havent been home since the meet ive been at my gurls and i dont have a lot of pics i have like 6 of them

goose6453
07-16-2007, 11:54 AM
but yeah ill post them asap. so are we going to stick to the plan for the next meet ARIZONA MILLS or what cuz that was way too far well kinda

samurai4321
07-16-2007, 02:05 PM
but yeah ill post them asap. so are we going to stick to the plan for the next meet ARIZONA MILLS or what cuz that was way too far well kinda

i was talking to jcvietboi about Arizona Mills, it might be a little hard to find parking during the weekend there :/

jcvietboi
07-16-2007, 02:09 PM
yea on staurday...is freaking crowded...and really dont have parking for enought of all of us !! so consider back guys...!!

samurai4321
07-17-2007, 08:33 AM
did anybody get crazy sick after the meet? i've been vomiting since then and now i think i vomited urine...

jcvietboi
07-17-2007, 01:09 PM
did anybody get crazy sick after the meet? i've been vomiting since then and now i think i vomited urine...

much be the crazy cheesy animal fried you eating..go sue in and out and split the money bro !

JDM4DRACCORD
07-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Sorry I Didnt Make It Fellas I Was Slammed With Building A Clients Motor.
I Feel Horrible, Did Anyone Take Pictures And Post Them?

I Will Be At The Next Meet.

Have We Decided A Date And Place Yet?

redlog4200
07-17-2007, 04:15 PM
damn i havent been on this in awhile and i guess i missed a meet??? whens the next one???

skabone
07-17-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm such a slacker, I've got pics. I forgot to post them last night. I work till about midnight tonight so I'll see what I can do about getting them posted in the next few days. sorry.

jakellama123
07-17-2007, 11:52 PM
gr please asap? lol i really wanted to see it but if i missed work and went to the meet i would have been fired on the spot

jcvietboi
07-17-2007, 11:58 PM
gr please asap? lol i really wanted to see it but if i missed work and went to the meet i would have been fired on the spot

lol dont rush the jeffro man..lol that wat i call him..but jeff is kool guy if he said he will post up then he will lol..dont rush him ...or his accord will eat your ahah!! is fast motherfucker haha

jakellama123
07-18-2007, 12:16 AM
hahha i know. but i wanna see how the meet went through pics. lol

skabone
07-19-2007, 12:25 AM
photobucket is giving me troubles tonight. I have all the photos edited so I'll post them up from my work computer tomorrow morning. I even have some pics of jc's accord and my ride. We installed his new intake and lip and decided to take some pics after the install.

honda accorder
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Ill be there!!!
whiteish 4door
6th gen accord