PDA

View Full Version : wondering wat turbo kit to get...

JDMEG2
07-02-2007, 02:50 AM
im wonderin wat turbo kit to get was lookin at the greddy kit and i was wondering wat numbers it'll put down in my stock 97 integra ls with greddy fmic as well, and also a tune... thanks :clap:

hawaii_DA6
07-02-2007, 08:55 AM
building your own kit will yeild the most power.

18c
07-02-2007, 11:31 PM
the greddy kit is an alright kit, but more than likely you will want a bigger turbo eventually. The manifold isnt all to great and the downpipe is pretty small. I agree building a kit is a great idea, but its hard to build a kit unless you really know what your doing. if you got the cash theres some people who make custom fabbed kits for integras, however you need to usually get injectors and engine management seperate.

bmxican
07-04-2007, 10:40 PM
talk to the guys at Full-Race! Real powa!!!

JDMEG2
07-04-2007, 10:57 PM
talk to the guys at Full-Race! Real powa!!!

lol hah yea but dont have that kind of money right now lol

bmxican
07-04-2007, 11:48 PM
lol hah yea but dont have that kind of money right now lol

you will more than likely end up spending that kind of money once the shit kit you buy fucks up! Search and learn a lot! That's what I'm doing. I have been reading and researching for since about january, and I am just getting parts together now. I'll have the car built soon though.

Fresh_manny21
07-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I would go with the AFI turbo kits just as nice as full-race but with a better price tag

SiR Mikey
07-05-2007, 01:51 AM
I would go with the AFI turbo kits just as nice as full-race but with a better price tag

x2

Both make awesome products

JDMEG2
07-06-2007, 03:34 AM
x2

Both make awesome products

thanks guys u know around how much they charge for a kit for a ls teg? thanks alot!

JDMEG2
07-06-2007, 03:35 AM
you will more than likely end up spending that kind of money once the shit kit you buy fucks up! Search and learn a lot! That's what I'm doing. I have been reading and researching for since about january, and I am just getting parts together now. I'll have the car built soon though.

thanks man ill do that!

sohcisme
07-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Yeah build your own kit. If you dont know enough info search on what parts you need and what others are using and what power their making. Then buy piece by piece or buy a used kit someone put together.

allmotorgsr
07-09-2007, 08:57 PM
building your own kit will yeild the most power.

how do you figure?
thats a completely ignorant statement.
though i am all for piecing your own setup together,
there are kits that are capable of making just as much power....
Full Race?
It all depends an how well the system was meant to flow,
and of course the efficiency of the turbo:blunt:

locash
07-12-2007, 01:48 AM

This guy knows all about shopping for good prices, ask him about his sleeved block! :tongue: