PDA

View Full Version : attention accord peeps

boostedlude3g
07-03-2007, 07:08 PM
I have been fiending for a 93ish body style, 5 speed, 4 door accord with an h22 swap. My question is if I did this swap is a/c a reasonable possiblity? I am looking for a daily driver with a little power and room, all the while keeping with the honda tuner theme. Not to be my main money pit, but something I can represent in. :)

Thanks for the help.

owequitit
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I have been fiending for a 93ish body style, 5 speed, 4 door accord with an h22 swap. My question is if I did this swap is a/c a reasonable possiblity? I am looking for a daily driver with a little power and room, all the while keeping with the honda tuner theme. Not to be my main money pit, but something I can represent in. :)

Thanks for the help.

AC is entirely keepable. In fact, you can even use the Accord's AC compressor, lines, and bracket.

tricken
07-05-2007, 01:43 PM
boosted be like me and get a wagon, h22 swaped room power what else u need

n8jigga
07-06-2007, 07:08 AM
i think it would be a good project and for a daily driver would be really fun to drive, ive had four cb7's over the years and always wanted to do a swap

owequitit
07-16-2007, 12:02 AM
i think it would be a good project and for a daily driver would be really fun to drive, ive had four cb7's over the years and always wanted to do a swap

It turns it into a 4 door Prelude.