PDA

View Full Version : Stolen EK in Tempe

jzars112
07-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Never post here but thought it would be a good idea to let you all know to be on the lookout for a white 2000 Honda Civic EK. It was stolen from my girlfriends condo on University/McClintock between 11pm and 630am. Nothing much done to it but lowered and had 15" Drag DR16 gunmetal wheels and a 5Zigen Fireball Muffler. The side skirts and door moldings have been painted white too. Has a "barely on there" SI Lip but the paint on that was all jacked up in front and there is a rust mark on the drivers door. If any one sees it, please contact Tempe PD. Thanks y'all.

StealthSi...it's Justin, your FA guy at SCI. You know me. If you hear anything, see me tomorrow. Thanks man.

RhdRicheeee
07-08-2007, 09:31 AM
DAMN that sucks man any security on it?

jzars112
07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Nope. It was basically stock and there was really nothing in the car other than my golf clubs (which pisses me off more). Guess I never heeded to the warnings of Honda's getting stolen.

sohcisme
07-08-2007, 12:04 PM
That sucks ass i hate thieves.

DJ NeX
07-08-2007, 01:04 PM
That sucks..There was an EF hatch stolen from that very same area like a year or two ago :(

ILIKETODRIVE
07-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Nope. It was basically stock and there was really nothing in the car other than my golf clubs (which pisses me off more). Guess I never heeded to the warnings of Honda's getting stolen.

FUCK, I feel for your loss. :(

jzars112
07-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks guys. Kinda weird that I've read these stories here and on HT but it always happened to those that had such nice stuff on their cars. Mine was dropped and just had wheels. Goes to show you that it can happen to anyone.

honduh_head
07-08-2007, 03:12 PM
dang that sucks....good luck getting it back!

JDM_SLO
07-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks guys. Kinda weird that I've read these stories here and on HT but it always happened to those that had such nice stuff on their cars. Mine was dropped and just had wheels. Goes to show you that it can happen to anyone.

yea i had an ef that was jacked.. pretty clean but nothing special.. just to show that your car is never safe.

n8jigga
07-11-2007, 06:52 AM
sucks to hear, g/l finding it, hopefully it shows up

jzars112
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Well...it showed up. PHX PD found it. Went to Shamrock towing to check it out. Front bumper is gone, Si lip is gone, front fenders are gone, Skunk 2 coils are gone, Drag DR16's are gone, complete dash board w/ EX cluster and Si climate control are gone, 5Zigen Fireball muffler is gone, stock motor and tranny are gone. Weird feeling to see your car like that. Thanks for everyone's replies. If you see a Taffeta White front end for sale....lemme know. It might be the one from my car.

Hellasweet
07-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Well...it showed up. PHX PD found it. Went to Shamrock towing to check it out. Front bumper is gone, Si lip is gone, front fenders are gone, Skunk 2 coils are gone, Drag DR16's are gone, complete dash board w/ EX cluster and Si climate control are gone, 5Zigen Fireball muffler is gone, stock motor and tranny are gone. Weird feeling to see your car like that. Thanks for everyone's replies. If you see a Taffeta White front end for sale....lemme know. It might be the one from my car.

Wow, that is so strange that they took random stock parts like the dash and fenders. Makes me think it's a chop shop's doing. Where did they find your car at? What part of town?

jzars112
07-16-2007, 11:53 AM
PHX PD found it. I have a friend that works for PHX PD and he said it was reported as an abandoned vehicle but that was it. I have pics but have no idea how to post them.

Imp4ct_Blu3
07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Front bumper is gone, Si lip is gone, front fenders are gone, Skunk 2 coils are gone, Drag DR16's are gone, complete dash board w/ EX cluster and Si climate control are gone, 5Zigen Fireball muffler is gone, stock motor and tranny are gone. Weird feeling to see your car like that.
i feel for your lose man...ive looked upon my EJ1 stripped 2 times so i kinda know how it feels....dont let this discourage u fuck thieves stay up and try again :clap:

KingDingaLing
07-16-2007, 12:23 PM
damn they stole the stock single cam, wtf, who does that. there a fuckin dime a dozen at any junkyard

mr.DUNK
07-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Damn man....sorry for your lost....

To many damn thieves on this site...

azteamextreme
07-16-2007, 12:56 PM
dam that sucks man

tokyospeedpros
07-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Sh*TTY MAN just plain SH*TTY

Pendulum
07-18-2007, 07:09 PM
That's right by my house. I'll keep an eye out. Probably the same fucks that got my Alpine deck, or maybe the kids that tried to sell my an intake, and a very obviously stolen Kenwood CD player at the Circle K on University/McClintock a fwe weeks back. They were young Hispanics in an old Buick sedan. Both were underage, as they asked me to buy them cigarettes before they tried to sell the shit to me.