PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Lites

sparker
07-14-2007, 06:18 PM
OK here is the story my reverse lites are stuck on. It does not matter if the carnis in gear or in neautral. My Da is a 5 spd and a littel help would be great. I wonder if my shift linkange breaking last week has anything to do with it(my bitch pin fell out)

Tage
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Check the reverse light wiring. There's a switch that screws into the tranny and then has two wires that come out of there with quick connect/disconnects. If those two wires are shorted out the lights will stay on.

sparker
07-14-2007, 11:32 PM
THANX I will check that out what is the name of the switch?

Tage
07-15-2007, 04:32 AM
Ah... It really doesn't matter what it's called. It screws into the tranny. I call it "the reverse light switch". Besides the VSS it's the only wiring that comes out of the tranny.

I Hate Import Cars
07-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Ah... It really doesn't matter what it's called. It screws into the tranny. I call it "the reverse light switch". Besides the VSS it's the only wiring that comes out of the tranny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, sorry. Was that outloud?

sparker
07-16-2007, 10:18 PM

thanx it was the "reverse light switch" took about five minutes to fix

Tage
07-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Good deal man. Glad you got it fixed.