PDA

View Full Version : Im Confused As Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hstucker
07-23-2007, 02:25 PM
CHECK IT OUT I'VE DROPPED ALOT OF CARS AND MY '02 CIVIC HAS ME CONFUSED AS HELL!!! I LOWERED IT WITH SOME OF VERSUS SPECIAL COIL OVERS " YEAH I KNOW I FUCKED UP", AND MY FRONT END I JUST BOUNCES LIKE THERE'S NO TOMMORROW. THE ASS END RIDES PRETTY SMOOTH AND THE THE FRONT STRUTS AREN'T BLOWN EITHER. IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING TO HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG IT WOULD BE GREATFUL.:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:: pissed:

YuckerDisMe
07-23-2007, 02:33 PM
seems like 7th gen civics have alot of problems with aftermarket suspensions. Everyone i know with this body style have had problems with the suspension after lowering it.

Tru03
07-23-2007, 03:23 PM
My friend had 01civic and did the samthing went to versus to get some coilovers. He ended up having to get ground control coilvers and it fix the problem. It is your coilovers that is the problem. talk about motion sickness!! good luck.

topnotch7gen
07-23-2007, 04:57 PM
ahhh versus coilovers!!!

azteamextreme
07-23-2007, 05:18 PM
lol

greeen01civic4d
07-23-2007, 08:17 PM
with 7th gen u gotta go tein or progress, maybe goldline, never heard of versus, but i have evotion springs, and havent had a single problem with my 7th gen suspension, other than blowing my rear stock struts

YuckerDisMe
07-23-2007, 11:48 PM
with 7th gen u gotta go tein or progress, maybe goldline, never heard of versus, but i have evotion springs, and havent had a single problem with my 7th gen suspension, other than blowing my rear stock struts

I had goldline springs on the car and it never sat right, so i bought some ksport kontrol pros coilovers and had them installed and now it sounds like something is going to snap when i turn the steering wheel.

clean4door
07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
ur first problem was a cheap setup all i did was sprint spring on stock struts ingalls camber and never had ne problem with the ride or the way it sat it rode good as hell