PDA

View Full Version : Stupid f*cking thieves! ugh...

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 08:28 AM
FUUUUUCK.... my car got broken into last night again! ignition, some plastics, my stereo, and my seats are all fucked up.... good side of things the car wasn't stolen, only violated. this sucks. the idiot left his cigarette butt in my car (also burned holes in the seat) and tons of ashes everywhere. Does anyone know if the cops would be able to pull anything off that? I had to hot wire my own car to drive it to work today, gayness... UGH, fucking honda's! he removed the club and clipped my siren nut he couldn't get the autolock off...

Chiodos
07-25-2007, 08:39 AM
at least you still have your car! but that still sucks wevos! time for a garage!

bballcrazy15
07-25-2007, 08:42 AM
atleast your security system didnt allow for him to take it

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 08:56 AM
at least you still have your car! but that still sucks wevos! time for a garage!

I'm stuck in my lease until September :( then we are getting a garage, looks like it might even be a 3car in a gated community, found a steal of a deal in val vista lakes... :p we'll see, I've still got 1-2 months here :(

RhdRicheeee
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Shitty man

I hate when bad things happen to good guys

Atleast they didn't get your ride though

DNA off the cig. Butt?

n8jigga
07-25-2007, 09:15 AM
sorry to hear, sucks he messed up ur ride, i havnt delt with cops and break-ins in az, but it happened to me in mn and the cops said the only way they would do prints and such was if it was realated to other cases or complaints, g/l hope u hear sumthing

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Shitty man

DNA off the cig. Butt?
when I get back into tempe this afternoon (at work now) they will tke the butt & see if that will lead to anything....
sorry to hear, sucks he messed up ur ride, i havnt delt with cops and break-ins in az, but it happened to me in mn and the cops said the only way they would do prints and such was if it was realated to other cases or complaints, g/l hope u hear sumthing
and if they get a clean print (unlikely because I already drove the car to work in gilbert ,forced to because I'm the manager, opener for a retail shop that had to open) they will run it through all databases & see if they can pull anything from that. If you've ever been booked or had your prints taken for a corporate job, then your prints will be in the system... we'll see, I'm not optimistic, but if I find the bitch I'll definately be pressing charges with my lawyer...

ef9sleeper
07-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Shitty man, keep an eye out he may come back.

I Hate Import Cars
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
dude, that sucks ass. was this in gilbert? I'm in mesa. That make sme feel REAL comfy! Motherfuckers. At least you've got the car still. Looks like that alarm was a good investment huh? This shit is geting out of control around here. Rediculous. Anyway, sorry to hear. Hope it works out for ya. Keep us East-siders posted what happens. I like to know the goings on of my own neighborhood.

I Hate Import Cars
07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
dude, that sucks ass. was this in gilbert? I'm in mesa. That makes me feel REAL comfy! Motherfuckers. At least you've got the car still. Looks like that alarm was a good investment huh? This shit is geting out of control around here. Rediculous. Anyway, sorry to hear. Hope it works out for ya. Keep us East-siders posted what happens. I like to know the goings on of my own neighborhood.

I Hate Import Cars
07-25-2007, 10:13 AM
double posting owns me. sorry. :(

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I live in tempe, work in gilbert, this happened in tempe...

I think I'm going to be even more anal than I have been... I'm just going to gut the car, then everynight take the ecu & some fuses, lol. maybe that with the club, 2 autolocks, and an alarm will stop them... maybe not... a flat bed would pwn me...

I Hate Import Cars
07-25-2007, 10:28 AM
that shit sucks. Some dudes were creepin down my street 2 days ago in a lifted white f 350crew cab, eying EVERYTHING. So, I reach in my car, get out my .40, walk out to their truck and ask if i can help them find something, like their way out of my neighborhood, and they say no and just drive off. It was as i was pulling in from work. Great. now they know where I live. FUCK.

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 10:43 AM
that shit sucks. Some dudes were creepin down my street 2 days ago in a lifted white f 350crew cab, eying EVERYTHING. So, I reach in my car, get out my .40, walk out to their truck and ask if i can help them find something, like their way out of my neighborhood, and they say no and just drive off. It was as i was pulling in from work. Great. now they know where I live. FUCK.

yeah... packing doesn't help me when I don't even see the fuckers... if I had seen the bitches, it'd be a whole new ball game... FUCK THIEVES :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

oddly enough last night I locked my glove box, something I normally don't do, but am glad I did...

Tage
07-25-2007, 10:55 AM
Damn dude... You've got some of the worst luck. Why does this crap always seem to happen to the good guys. I see no point in taking it to the Police. My neighbor is a retired detective and the entire purpose of a Police report is for nothing other that stats (i.e. how many cars stolen/broken into, area, time, etc.). It has very little and almost nothing to do with actually catching the people who commited the crime.

The only thing that it will do is if there is a higher % of crime in the area that your car was broken into, it "might" result in a higher population of Police monitoring in that area/zone.

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Damn dude... You've got some of the worst luck. Why does this crap always seem to happen to the good guys. I see no point in taking it to the Police. My neighbor is a retired detective and the entire purpose of a Police report is for nothing other that stats (i.e. how many cars stolen/broken into, area, time, etc.). It has very little and almost nothing to do with actually catching the people who committed the crime.

The only thing that it will do is if there is a higher % of crime in the area that your car was broken into, it "might" result in a higher population of Police monitoring in that area/zone.
lol. Yeah, I do have some shit luck. Shit always happens, I just keep trying to get myself prepared for it :(

Yeah I'm one of the people that watch those stats... I chose my complex based on it ironically enough. Crime in my "area" has gone up over 80% (almost double) in 2007 compared to 2006... maybe it's because I've owned 6 different honda's in that time... lol.

Moral of the story get a garage, thieves will even try & steal bone stock rs integra's :crazy:

MobileHID
07-25-2007, 11:15 AM
sorry to hear that man.

tokyospeedpros
07-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Shitty man

x's 2 on the ride and a good guy, sorry to hear this Justin! :(

Agent Smith
07-25-2007, 04:37 PM
cops just left... they took the butt, but were strait up & told me it will be used as evidence, but it won't be processed or checked because it wasn't a "serious" crime... if the car was actually stolen, then it would be a actual felony offense & they MIGHT run it if I was a bitch nagging them... -1 for police department budgets.

da0NE2nv
07-26-2007, 09:01 PM
sorry to hear man, setup some boobie traps in your car. my next honda will be.

Agent Smith
07-30-2007, 08:17 AM
yesterdays afternoon going driving I noticed the little bastards stole my cd's! I mean I have a $5 walmart case & maybe 10 burned cd's 1/2 of which are scratched to shit & the other half still light scratches. fuckers, I don't even care about the cd's as much as I do the time it's going to take to burn 'em again...

& the mother fuckers got in AGAIN last night... both doors unlocked when I went out this morning and it smelled like fucking cigarettes again... car is still there... ugh I need to move, hopefully by the end of August I'll be out...

Chiodos
07-30-2007, 08:30 AM
hide out and eff'em up!

Agent Smith
07-30-2007, 08:50 AM
hide out and eff'em up!

nigga I need my sleep, I don't get enough as is...hmm.... maybe I'll put the roommate to good use & have him sleep in the trunk with my 9, pull some trunk monkey shit on their asses, lol....in all seriousness, I NEED SLEEP & FOR PEOPLE TO STOP FUCKING WITH MY SHIT! I'm so tired of this shit.

Chiodos
07-30-2007, 09:11 AM
nigga I need my sleep, I don't get enough as is...hmm.... maybe I'll put the roommate to good use & have him sleep in the trunk with my 9, pull some trunk monkey shit on their asses, lol....in all seriousness, I NEED SLEEP & FOR PEOPLE TO STOP FUCKING WITH MY SHIT! I'm so tired of this shit.

I know what you mean man! ive been lucky so far!

akibahn
07-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Justin we can use my car as bait...

Daddy_Digital
07-30-2007, 07:24 PM
cops wont do crap. just call the insurance company to fix it. get a better alarm too. good luck

StateOfMind
07-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Twice i would be sleeping in my car for sure!

cashflow
07-30-2007, 10:02 PM
hopefull u catch these bitches and hopefully they dont follow u to val vista lakes cause i live there lol