PDA

View Full Version : i need some one to go to a junk yard and help me out to check this motor !

jcvietboi
07-25-2007, 06:08 PM
ok i find a f23a1 motor for my car on green leaf auto part auto yard....and this f23a1 is pulling out from 2002 honda accord ex and is have 40,000 on it.. and is used to listed up for 671 and now is only listed as 400....and i call the guy he saids the motor is still in teh ware house...and i dont know if this motor is good or not...so the reason im posted up in this forum...and im begging for help from some one with good engine skill or know what engine is good and which engine is not good or bad engine and begging some one in here please go to the junk yard with me and look at the motor and see if is good i only know some what about engine...not like many of you smart in here and do swap your self....and please help me if yopu could...i will paid ur gas for you..and the junyard locate inchandler near tempe and mesa.so is really close to some of you guys house !!!..so please help me i will paid your gas for you ...ill really appriciated

jcvietboi
07-25-2007, 06:24 PM
please help me !

skabone
07-25-2007, 07:51 PM
have you talked to the shop that is going to do the swap? they should check it out and do a compression test before they do the swap.

jcvietboi
07-25-2007, 08:07 PM
have you talked to the shop that is going to do the swap? they should check it out and do a compression test before they do the swap.

yes i did do the compression test ...and is it a cracked head...and i need a person to help me look at this motor.... i been bother you too much so i would feel wierd if im asking u againt....im admit im not good with engine and stuff..and u the man with 3 engine swap..and u know how good engine look and how bad engine look...so yea...but i greatly apologize for bother you about that phoe

skabone
07-26-2007, 12:08 PM
yes i did do the compression test ...and is it a cracked head...and i need a person to help me look at this motor.... i been bother you too much so i would feel wierd if im asking u againt....im admit im not good with engine and stuff..and u the man with 3 engine swap..and u know how good engine look and how bad engine look...so yea...but i greatly apologize for bother you about that phoe
well I'm telling your that you should do a compression test on the motor you are looking to swap in. not your previous motor. I'm not the man for being on my 3rd motor, I'd rather be on my orignal motor and be the man.:blunt:

tricken
07-26-2007, 01:58 PM
green leaf normally gives a warenty with there used stuff, ask about it and good luck