PDA

View Full Version : new 98 accord sedan

c_sol
07-28-2007, 06:21 PM
alright so i just picked up a 98 sedan which really needs some work to it....i need a whole new front end hood bumper and fenders the headlights are in pretty good shape....i just thought i would ask of you guys if you have any of the above or you got a friend thats has anything....please get back at me....thanks guys

jcvietboi
07-28-2007, 06:23 PM
welcome to accord nation..i dont have much accord part but you should check the classisfied group they might do and their a accord meet next month which is alot of lude and cord gonna be there so you should to
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37021

c_sol
07-28-2007, 06:27 PM
cool man i will definitly be there if i get this stuff as soon as possible that way the car will look so much cleaner wit a new paint and all that....thanks for the welcome

jakellama123
07-29-2007, 09:55 AM
i have my stock headlights if u want them
40$ but u need to pick up cuz my car is trashed. or wait 2 weeks. and i have a few more lil things but ya other thatn that i just have an old black widow front bumper.alright so i just picked up a 98 sedan which really needs some work to it....i need a whole new front end hood bumper and fenders the headlights are in pretty good shape....i just thought i would ask of you guys if you have any of the above or you got a friend thats has anything....please get back at me....thanks guys