PDA

View Full Version : Turns over, NO start

F40
08-02-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm tired of not being able to drive my car...

I was driving home from work a while back... Car was running fine then just died... It turns over fine, but there is no spark.

I've replaced the igniter, main relay, checked continuity throughout entire engine harness, tried 3 different ECU's, replaced dizzy with a known good one. For some reason it only has 9volts at the power plug for the dizzy when it turns over...

The car has an alarm, I don't have a remote for it and I'm fairly sure it doesn't work, however I'm going to pull it out tomorrow.

ANY IDEAS M8'S?

It's an 89 DX hatch, converted to MPFI.

Mr.Burner
08-02-2007, 01:59 AM
not sure if you checked it....wasnt in your description.....but. did you check the IGN fuse?.....I would pull every fuse just for the fuck of it cause you never know.

F40
08-02-2007, 02:02 AM
not sure if you checked it....wasnt in your description.....but. did you check the IGN fuse?.....I would pull every fuse just for the fuck of it cause you never know.

YEah... Every fuse has been checked, igniton switch has been replaced along with every ground in the engine bay.

randizle
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
iam not sher what moter you have but my buddy had the same problem in his 97 pre lude h22a1 and he whent threw hell and come to find out it was a crank shaft position sencer