PDA

View Full Version : Im Mad Now...

jcvietboi
08-07-2007, 03:08 PM
ok my car 01 accord lx and got a swap on last monday ..and i left the car and the motor at Tokyo Speed Pros..and they said my car will be done on monday which is yesterday the 6 of august..and today is tuesday the 7th and still haven got a call from them....i know they do it right..and ill trust them..but damn they take too long...and they said when is done they will call me ...and i been wait and waiting and waiting and waiting..and waiting...and every time i call them up..they said the samething...." WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN IS DONE" WHAT next week or next month...Im so piss right now...this is the last time i will ever bring to themm...im not a patient guy to wait....i need my car fast for skool..for party to go to ..and to work also...im staying home for like 2 week now....what the heck...last time and last time..i will bring to them..

SULLY
08-07-2007, 03:15 PM
well do u want them to take ther time and do it right or do it fast a fuck it up.any way I hope it works out for ya.

RhdRicheeee
08-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I'd rather them take there time than rush it homie

KingDingaLing
08-07-2007, 05:38 PM
i dont think you understand what goes into doing a swap (atleast an 01 accord) little bit more time into it than the average b series civic, ontop of parts being ordered wich a shop cant help on how long it takes for parts to get in. sounds to me your just being impatient and callin a shop every minute you can doesnt always help either. i know myself i wouldnt want the headache of doing an 01 accord swap

DJ Hookid
08-07-2007, 05:42 PM
That's how every shop is... Not just TSP. They give you an ETA but things come up and they can't rush past them. I myself would be upset as well but you have to understand where the shop is coming from as well.

I bought an exhaust from them back in April and it was never delivered. So in June I told them to order me a header instead. Im still waiting on something to show up.

It's life.

nolongervtec
08-07-2007, 05:48 PM
heres the situation with your vehicle....you brought in your vehicle to us without a prior appointment made...you asked what the time frame would be and i told you a minimum of 1 week, i made it clear to you that we currently had other vehicles that needed to be done that had already been scheduled for work. we cant put other work on hold that has already been scheduled. you have called everyday and everyday i have told you that i will call you once the vehicle is done. it makes it more frustrating for yourself to keep calling everyday and asking if the vehicle is done or not and having me tell you the same thing. we are trying to get this swap done correctly which takes time. my tech will be staying after hours to try and complete your swap so that you can have your vehicle back asap. i will give you a call once its done like ive mentioned to you before during every phone call youve made.

KingDingaLing
08-07-2007, 05:49 PM
lol i jus read it again, its only been a week since the motor came to the shop? and you expect your car to be pushed infront of cars that might of been there before yours? if that was the case

jcvietboi
08-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Lol A Huge Apologize For Tsp...i Was Just A Mood Rush.....lol.....im Sowwie Guys...i Was Just Mad At My Hid That I Cant Fix It...and Then Take A Rest And Blame On Tsp...a Huge Apologize For That...yep...i Was Some What Be Pissing But Lol Rather Take Time And Do It Right More Then Rush And Fuck It Up .....lol...my Bad My Bad...

KingDingaLing
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Lol A Huge Apologize For Tsp...i Was Just A Mood Rush.....lol.....im Sowwie Guys...i Was Just Mad At My Hid That I Cant Fix It...and Then Take A Rest And Blame On Tsp...a Huge Apologize For That...yep...i Was Some What Be Pissing But Lol Rather Take Time And Do It Right More Then Rush And Fuck It Up .....lol...my Bad My Bad...

wow are you kidding me? a rant at a shop cuz you cant fix your HID. smooooootttttthhhh.:hithead:

owequitit
08-07-2007, 07:51 PM
heres the situation with your vehicle....you brought in your vehicle to us without a prior appointment made...you asked what the time frame would be and i told you a minimum of 1 week, i made it clear to you that we currently had other vehicles that needed to be done that had already been scheduled for work. we cant put other work on hold that has already been scheduled. you have called everyday and everyday i have told you that i will call you once the vehicle is done. it makes it more frustrating for yourself to keep calling everyday and asking if the vehicle is done or not and having me tell you the same thing. we are trying to get this swap done correctly which takes time. my tech will be staying after hours to try and complete your swap so that you can have your vehicle back asap. i will give you a call once its done like ive mentioned to you before during every phone call youve made.

WOW! LOL! How dare you not drop everything to accomodate the person who is clearly more important.

I have heard nothing but good about you guys, and I know from experience that good work takes time.

jcvietboi
08-07-2007, 08:39 PM
YES IS MY FAULT...AND WELL MY LIFE HAVEN BEEN SMOOTH LATELY...AND alot of stuff..happen...and as of right now..im really apologize for the word i said at TSP..and yes..they are the only shop i trust around AZ...and yea A BIG APOLOGIZE..

KingDingaLing
08-07-2007, 08:53 PM
YES IS MY FAULT...AND WELL MY LIFE HAVEN BEEN SMOOTH LATELY...AND alot of stuff..happen...and as of right now..im really apologize for the word i said at TSP..and yes..they are the only shop i trust around AZ...and yea A BIG APOLOGIZE..

thats life man, us techs are human too. i too have had a lot of stress lately with life and shit jus going wrong, and being a tech and working on cars doesnt always help when unexpected problems come up or waiting for parts. jus seems to make things more stressful, jus gotta be patient else things will jus go wrong.it will get done right. the tech workin on your car is gansgter and i trust him with my life.

Thresher
08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
i understand the fusteration of the customer, getting rides to work or school and all other places sucks and no having your car for a while blows. but at the same time isnt is the same motor comming out thats going in? doesnt sound like shit needs to be orderd and im sure working at TSP you get to the point where you can do a motor swap with your eyes closed. maybe you guys could hire me and i'll do all the easy work while the wise techs do the motor swaps and tuning. :)

i was up there the other day with the accord asking for quotes on motor work, dunno if that was you or not nolongervtec

jcvietboi
08-07-2007, 11:26 PM
thats life man, us techs are human too. i too have had a lot of stress lately with life and shit jus going wrong, and being a tech and working on cars doesnt always help when unexpected problems come up or waiting for parts. jus seems to make things more stressful, jus gotta be patient else things will jus go wrong.it will get done right. the tech workin on your car is gansgter and i trust him with my life.

yea my car is my life...so i trust them with my life...and i haven found any shop that i can trust more then tsp ....so yea...well im willing to pick up my car with happy on my face...lol

RhdRicheeee
08-07-2007, 11:30 PM
/thread locked

Rufus
08-07-2007, 11:47 PM
/thread locked

Agreed

jcvietboi
08-07-2007, 11:51 PM
/thread locked

LOCKED THEN lol

Rufus