PDA

View Full Version : hello i need a conclusion

jcvietboi
08-24-2007, 10:19 PM
hello...1 month ago....i got a HG blown on my engine and oil was leaking out from my engine to my radiator then oil go throught my radiator and into my anti-freeze resirvoise tank...and when im open the radiator cap up , i can clearly see that my engine oil is bubble up...now 1 month later after the swap...and new tranny and a new enginei didnt flush my radiator yet.and tonight...im open up my antifreeze resirvoise tank and i can see just a little bit of oil, not alot just very little amount of oil into my antifreeze resirvoise...so im asking you guys...is it my radiator that i didnt flush it yet and that why it still have some left oil inside it and flow through into my resirvoise tank...??? or something fishy going on...and i repeat is just a little tiny amound of oil...not alot. I hope is my radiator that still have oil left from my previous engine...if that the case i will flush my radiator out tomorrow right away...but im just asking for some one thought on what is it

redlog4200
08-25-2007, 10:09 AM
flush it then let us know if theres more oil... i would flush it with a hose too water jackets and all

jcvietboi
08-25-2007, 10:56 AM
flush it then let us know if theres more oil... i would flush it with a hose too water jackets and all

i dont know how to do that..the flush i did this morning are that the radiator...i drain all the oil coolant out and is seem all green and clean...and then i take the water hose and then put it into the radiator hole..where the cap goes..then i let the water run throught it for 4 or 5 min then i stop and i pour the new coolant in and i can still see that oil coming to my antifreeze reservoir tank !!im just scare that is going to be another HG head gasket !

jcvietboi
08-25-2007, 11:15 AM
OK i just schedule with tempe honda stealership..i will do the pressurize...from the block to the head and to the radiator..and i will see if is still in there...lol...142.ish with tax...!!!! i was saving up for lowering !

jcvietboi
08-25-2007, 05:41 PM
i hope the oil is all out

jcvietboi
08-26-2007, 12:15 PM
thread close...no more oil !!!