PDA

View Full Version : you have to read this people!!! i followed the people who took my friends car! bad move!

randizle
08-25-2007, 05:57 AM
ok about 2 years ago my good friend had his 91 yellow crx stollen from 67ave bell "apartments" 2 days later me and my friends wher cruzing on bell heading west bound and we saw the car fly right by us so we took off after it, at this time i wasent with my friend who owned the car but me and my other friend really wanted to get the car back, also ther was no liesence plate on the car and on the driver's side rear qwarter panole ther was a big patch of bondo on it wher we did some body work but never finished it so by that time i already called 911"the po po" told them where we wher going then the guy pulls into a houseing develupment he doe's a few turns by this time iam ass back words and told the girl from 911 that iam lost in a little community and all she is saying is "tell me wher your at sr" and it was geting intence by that time my adrenolin was going the cop's had no idea wher my friend and i wher nither did i, after going threw what seamed like a long ass maze the guy pulled over and got out of his car and i pulled up right next to him i jumped out and said hey dude let me chek out your car! by that time my voice was comeing out like i was on stereroids and i was ready to put my fist threw his teeth but i was acting like i was just looking at his car as if i though it was hooked up or something "lets keep in mind the car was about 90% stock but really clean exept for the bondo job" i was trying to ask him ?s about the car while i waz shakey as hell "to mutch adrenalin" so far this waz my friends ride i couldent belive it we just found it and at this time my friend is siting in my car on the phone with the cops trying to figer out where we wher, i had to check one more thing to be 100% sure its my friends car the guy was acting very nervice and saying that he just bought the car from a friend "so this was the guy who jacked my friends ride" he poped open the hood i saw my friends singole cam moter with a shity polished valve cover and a short ram intake i couldent belive it i look at the guy in rage and said you fucker this is my car you stole!!!!!!! At that point i was done talking i took 2-3 steps twards him and punched him as hard as i could in his face and we started fighting in the street!!!!! literly 4-5 minets later the cop's wher ther with gun's at us come to find out the damn car was his i about shit my paint's that day i whent to jail for the first time just me cus i started the fight sooooo people learn from my misstake i sher as hell did. i never felt more like a pice of shit than that day. 1 month later the cop's found my friends car striped and the polished valve cover was gone. lol a 2$ valve cover come on.

RhdRicheeee
08-25-2007, 08:40 AM
damn thats hard to read

:but:

your lucky you didnt get shot

Tage
08-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Oh shit dude, I'm sorry I laughed but that situation was funny as hell to me. How the hell are there two CRX's that similar (i.e. bondo in the same area of the car, same color, etc.)? That's something out a prank TV show....

gcboy90
08-25-2007, 10:06 AM
or it wasnt that guys car, he just stripped it and dumped it after all that shit happened...... u never kno

Shiznit
08-25-2007, 11:00 AM
so it ended up not being your friends car?

randizle
08-25-2007, 06:40 PM
sorry for all the sentinceing cramed together. But yea this waz like what one out of how many yellow crx'es that had the same spot on ther car with bondo and the strate body that was pritty mutch stock. the cop's must have ran the vin cus nothing happend to the guy. And yes no more going after a car that might be stollen ther is way to many people these days with artilery.

joel602
08-25-2007, 08:01 PM
that sux man... it does seem like a tv show hahaha

boostedrex
08-26-2007, 09:10 PM
o shit

LoooseGSR
08-28-2007, 07:58 AM
VIN's can be swapped if you are a good thief

Aodhan
09-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Dude-

No offense, but that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Good on you for wanting to get back your friends ride, but confronting someone??

I teach martial arts, and I wouldn't confront someone over a car. Too many crazy frackin idiots with knives/guns, whatever. Plus the fact that you threw the first punch could have been a serious jail term.

What would you have done if he got your buddies license, found his address and then looked up his house and jacked it up?

John

Rufus
09-12-2007, 09:19 PM
"Last edited by randizle : 08-25-2007 at 06:01 AM. Reason: spreding out writeing "

lol d00d you NEED a spellchecker. That explains a lot.

Daddy_Digital
09-12-2007, 09:59 PM
damn thats hard to read

:but:

your lucky you didnt get shot

^^ x2. he is till on the aderenaline rush

fnavajr
09-18-2007, 10:58 AM
every apologize to the guy?

tokyospeedpros
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
lol sorry bro but this was somewhat funny, you got ownd

on a serious note though, you should never attempt to handle things like this on your own. it could have been worst....someone could have walked outside from the house you were at and shot you if they were related to this person for beating on them. best thing to do in this situation is to follow them till they stop and call the cops while keeping a distance and letting them handle it.

93silverprelude
09-19-2007, 12:38 PM
That was actually an interesting story. Funny x2 lol sorry hun

randizle
10-13-2007, 08:57 PM
lol sorry bro but this was somewhat funny, you got ownd

on a serious note though, you should never attempt to handle things like this on your own. it could have been worst....someone could have walked outside from the house you were at and shot you if they were related to this person for beating on them. best thing to do in this situation is to follow them till they stop and call the cops while keeping a distance and letting them handle it.

your shop that shut down got ownd!

lojack
10-13-2007, 09:04 PM
your shop that shut down got ownd!

lol fucked up !

Lilrob
10-18-2007, 03:11 PM
x2

r/t
07-05-2008, 03:18 AM
Come on! Over a piece of shit crx? I would be more than happy if I owned a YELLOW crx and it got stolen from me. Who the fuck steals those shit boxes, it's fuckin pointless, let alone trying to fight over it to get it back.

My point is that owening, stealing or even fighting over a crx is RIDICULOUS! They're Junk on wheels.

And anybody who wants to argue with me can suck my cock CRX's SUCK!

Mop
07-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Come on! Over a piece of shit crx? I would be more than happy if I owned a YELLOW crx and it got stolen from me. Who the fuck steals those shit boxes, it's fuckin pointless, let alone trying to fight over it to get it back.

My point is that owening, stealing or even fighting over a crx is RIDICULOUS! They're Junk on wheels.

And anybody who wants to argue with me can suck my cock CRX's SUCK!

Internet warrior bumps a year old thread.

vtec_qween
07-05-2008, 06:09 AM
damn... typing lessons is what you need, but crazy story tho!