PDA

View Full Version : rhd conversion

dluv-22
08-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I have a 94 teg that I want to do a right hand drive conversion on. I am trying to get a JDM clip off of here but it is missing the steering rack. Besides that does anyone know if I will need any other parts. The clip comes with jdm rhd dash, pedals, firewall,wiring. Also does anyone know anybody who will do the conversion. I heard all it is is cutting both firewalls out then welding in the rhd 1. Then swithching everything over to the other side. Let me know and if anyone has build-up pics post them. Thanx

Mr.Burner
08-27-2007, 02:59 PM
http://www.jdmcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16445

honda king
08-27-2007, 03:17 PM
i knw how to do it hit me up

dluv-22
08-29-2007, 02:17 PM
ok these r parts that come with and the ones that I need
--clip comes with:firewall, pedal assembly,dash
--does not have-cluster,master cylinder,brake booster?, steering rack

will my Lhd GSR cluster, brake booster, master cylinder will work with rhd setup...also where can i get another steering rack(rhd) and is this all parts needed....also anyone kno someone who will do the welding

honda king
08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
i do welding also hit me up

SiR Mikey
08-29-2007, 03:59 PM
ok these r parts that come with and the ones that I need
--clip comes with:firewall, pedal assembly,dash
--does not have-cluster,master cylinder,brake booster?, steering rack

will my Lhd GSR cluster, brake booster, master cylinder will work with rhd setup...also where can i get another steering rack(rhd) and is this all parts needed....also anyone kno someone who will do the welding

That's not even worth it to be honest. LHD and RHD pedal assemblies are the same, and good luck finding a RHD steering rack. You'll also play hell finding RHD ac lines and other random parts you're overlooking.

DeeDub
08-29-2007, 06:16 PM
pm stealth SI

that who did rhdricheeee's and SiR Mikeys conversion

RhdRicheeee
08-30-2007, 09:37 PM
good luck finding a RHD steering rack.

passwordjdm.com

they have them instock

thats where I got my EG steering rack

dluv-22
08-30-2007, 10:53 PM
That's not even worth it to be honest. LHD and RHD pedal assemblies are the same, and good luck finding a RHD steering rack. You'll also play hell finding RHD ac lines and other random parts you're overlooking.

its not goin to be my daily driver...goin to be the 3rd car so I am not in any big hurry....n when its done u cant tell me it wont b PIMP

RhdRicheeee
08-30-2007, 11:29 PM
http://risleyranch.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/pimp_jr.jpg

pics of your 94 teg please

dluv-22
08-31-2007, 12:07 PM
I will get some up when I get back from Vegas