PDA

View Full Version : nawz help

Chinky
08-28-2007, 02:42 PM
alright so i am picking this up from stealthy

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35947

was wondering if anyone knows if i can run a different size (bigger) bottle with this kit or if i can combine multiple small bottles?

if so what will i need?

thanks

I Hate Import Cars
08-28-2007, 03:31 PM
you can ues any size bottle you like, as long as you have room for it and a nitrous supply line long enough to reach to where ever you mount it. The fitting on the bottle and on the solonoid should be a -6 male, so you'll need a supply line with -6 female fittings on either end as well. make sure it's a line MADE FOR THE APPLICATION. In other words, don't rig it. Bottles run anywhere from 900 to 1100 psi, and you do NOT want that line coming off or apart with that much pressure feeding through it. Hope that helps.

Mr.Burner
08-28-2007, 03:37 PM
ya you just need a big bottle, and the main line...its a -4 then the fitting to hook it up to the solenoid.......
Hell you could run and welding tank full of n20 as long as you can fit it in your trunk.

Chinky
08-28-2007, 04:53 PM
dope i just didn't know if the lines were diff for those small sneaky kits than those big ass kits.

is it possible to run a bunch of small bottles together? like tap em all together but so they take up less space.

Chinky
08-29-2007, 07:16 PM
up

GNU
10-11-2007, 12:25 PM
bigger bottle will help consistency as far as psi goes.

Mr.Burner
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
dope i just didn't know if the lines were diff for those small sneaky kits than those big ass kits.

is it possible to run a bunch of small bottles together? like tap em all together but so they take up less space.

that would be a waste of time and money. you would have to buy tons of lines to make them work and a bunch of bottles........just run "two of the big ones" and you'll be good togo...also depending on the shot....i run two bottles and heaters on them, the psi stays high for a good shot everytime...i run 90shot

redwidow
10-11-2007, 02:08 PM
that would be a waste of time and money. you would have to buy tons of lines to make them work and a bunch of bottles........just run "two of the big ones" and you'll be good togo...also depending on the shot....i run two bottles and heaters on them, the psi stays high for a good shot everytime...i run 90shot

What do you keep your bottle pressure at when you turn on the heater?

Mafioso
10-11-2007, 02:43 PM
http://www.fakejazz.com/images/nos.jpg

I Hate Import Cars
10-11-2007, 03:54 PM

true, although if you get say a 20# bottle, you should be just fine. I don't see any reason to have 2 bottles on an application like that. Are you afraid of running out? Because if you are, I wouldn't, ESPECIALLY if you're running a small hit. There's no reason that a full bottle wouldn't last you a whole night at the drags. Unless you get to make 20 passes! And If that's the case, bring your second bottle and keep it in a friend's car fur just in case you run the other one out. I don't see a reason to try to setup 2 bottles feeding into the same system if you don't need that much in a pass, you know? Just my .02...

Something I forgot to mention before, that I assume is common sense, but every time I see a nitrous car it is clear to me that this is NOT common knowledge. So, here it is. LEARN HOW TO MOUNT YOUR BOTTLE! You can research and figure out the rest, but remember this. IT HAS TO FACE THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN THE CAR! IT DOES MATTER!

FaTGIrL
12-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Big