PDA

View Full Version : thieves

liddlej
09-02-2007, 11:53 AM
so last night some nice people broke my drivers side rear window out, stole my stereo and half of the dash piece around it, my tool bag, spare tire (good come up there guys) my cds, had some fun cuttin wires in the back half of the car (gutted anyways) and then popped the hood........ took my intake, battery, engine torque dampner, oil cap, and had some more fun cutting wires. and then on the way out they swopped up on my grill too. somebody had a great time i guess. so if anyone hears of somebody with an ep3 that just got some new parts please let me know, im sure you guys would all ask the same if it happened to you. thanks.

RhdRicheeee
09-02-2007, 11:58 AM
fuck

JustinD
09-02-2007, 12:21 PM
wow dude. with all the wiring they cut, i'm guessing your gonna have to go through insurance ?

that fuckin blows

DeeDub
09-02-2007, 12:32 PM
so last night some nice people broke my drivers side rear window out, stole my stereo and half of the dash piece around it, my tool bag, spare tire (good come up there guys) my cds, had some fun cuttin wires in the back half of the car (gutted anyways) and then popped the hood........ took my intake, battery, engine torque dampner, oil cap, and had some more fun cutting wires. and then on the way out they swopped up on my grill too. somebody had a great time i guess. so if anyone hears of somebody with an ep3 that just got some new parts please let me know, im sure you guys would all ask the same if it happened to you. thanks.

Sounds like u pissed someone off

But that sucks man, hope u have insurance

EkFeen1
09-02-2007, 12:42 PM
fuck that sux bro...

Daddy_Digital
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
GRRRRR thats fucked up

94EXCIVIC
09-02-2007, 01:06 PM
where was your car at the time?

FabricatorX
09-02-2007, 01:44 PM
...and this is why no one on here will know what my ride is...

liddlej
09-02-2007, 02:33 PM
my car was in a garage at my girls apt complex, its a stupid set up....4 different people all share one big garage with 2 doors, the other one was left open lastnight and so my car was hidden in the corner where nobody could see it but if you walked in youd have lots of privacy to jack the shit. im gonna have to claim it on ins. but i have no idea how long that ish will take....i like the quote about people wanting what they cant obtain, very true. oh well, what's done is done and now i just have to fix it i guess, anybody know a lot about wiring?

boostedrex
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
they cut your engine harness???