PDA

View Full Version : whut it dew?

LONESTAR
09-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Anyone down to getting an all ep3 crew? The ep population has grown over the years and most ep owners here know what they are doing with their cars so it would be cool to get all of us together and chill.let me know what you guys think

DirtyEP3
09-11-2007, 12:57 AM
most the ep owners have there own agenda, i only know 3 other ep owners and(epthree04) is a good friend of mine. but none of the others seem to care to get to know each other. i should be in phx next weekend to hang out with TN peeps. LMK if any of u want to meet, i'll send u a phone number. i may not beable to stay long but i will come thru.

LONESTAR
09-14-2007, 10:31 AM
I know it will be hard just like the cayon I wanted to do but I think with a crew more people would come around

liddlej
09-14-2007, 01:09 PM
id be down for an ep3 crew, especially if we would go on drives and not just play with ourselves in parkin lots, i know 2 other kids with eps that might be down as well. i should get my car back from the body shop today or monday at the latest let me know if anything is gonna happen as far as a meet.

JRSCSI04
09-16-2007, 05:31 PM
im down im in... im mostly on ephatch i totally forgot about this site :type:

LONESTAR
09-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Pimpin pimpin as soon as I can get some tires we should meet up somewhere and hit up a car show

kshirza1
09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
low ballers hang out with low ballers... pics of YOUR car please. facts are that if i have nice stuff i wont want to show it off to or with someone with no tires... comprendo?

most nice EP's are afiliated... dirty is a good example.

kshirza1
09-17-2007, 02:16 PM
im down im in... im mostly on ephatch i totally forgot about this site :type:

slow down... watch out for fact finding assholes on this site looking to take your stuff. happens often.

LONESTAR
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
low ballers hang out with low ballers... pics of YOUR car please. facts are that if i have nice stuff i wont want to show it off to or with someone with no tires... comprendo?

most nice EP's are afiliated... dirty is a good example.

What the hell bro? whats your point? I am not trying to jack anybodys shit!

JustinD
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
What the hell some one slashed my tires I don't know what your point is but I am trying to jack anybodys shit

i'm guess you meant to have a "not" in there somewhere

LONESTAR
09-17-2007, 09:12 PM
i'm guess you meant to have a "not" in there somewhere

Yes thanks homie

kshirza1
09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
lol..

no offense please... just throwing it out there

liddlej
09-19-2007, 08:25 AM
i know all about getting shit jacked off the ep, i think mine was just random tweakers since they hit up the cars next to me too, not hondas, that and i would like to think that the people on this site wouldnt jack each other. im down to get a crew going on some drives though anytime. the kids ive meet with ep3s have been real cool peeps, like justinD and mike, real nice and more than willing to help out on the cars.

LONESTAR
09-19-2007, 04:02 PM
i know all about getting shit jacked off the ep, i think mine was just random tweakers since they hit up the cars next to me too, not hondas, that and i would like to think that the people on this site wouldnt jack each other. im down to get a crew going on some drives though anytime. the kids ive meet with ep3s have been real cool peeps, like justinD and mike, real nice and more than willing to help out on the cars.

I've only know mike i briefly met him
I bought a a3 block from his friend other that I don't really know anyone with eps so it would be cool if we hung out on a saturday or something.

liddlej
09-20-2007, 12:51 PM
im down, any weekend really....