PDA

View Full Version : H22, guru's who wanna make money?

bmxican
09-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is willing to take up the challenge on helping me fix my h22a. I now need a working car ASAP, and have to get my coupe running. I am obviously gonna pay you, but need to know when you can come over to my house or call me to tow my car to your place.

A couple of months ago I had my car stolen. I got it back with minimal stuff stolen, but none the less they fucked something up cause the car wouldn't start/turn on.first I was not getting spark, ok so I got a good working used distributor. That only helped getting sparked because it still didnt turn the car on. Next i see my timing belt all tangled and I take it off and put a new one on. I have done most diagnostics i could do. Main relay sounds good aswell. This is a built H22 tuned by locash on hondata S200.

if you can pm me back with what kind of deal you could cut me I would most appreciate it. I just spent most my money on going to school and shit, and I now need to have my transportation back ASAP. If you can pm me back or call me at my cell phone

text or call me at 602-653-1473 name is juan. Get back to me asap.

H22POWERDEG
09-14-2007, 12:05 PM
obd2? in what chassis?. I can look at it next friday possible. I cant today since im job searching. but do me a favor and dl your manual and go to the trouble shooting and see if you can work from there

bmxican
09-14-2007, 02:12 PM
obd1 in a eg coupe man. I can't work with hondata, I don't have direct serial to serial port connector right now.

kawgomoo
11-03-2007, 06:53 PM
you get this thing working? i can burn chips, but i doubt hondata is your issue. i definately have an ecu that will run it... but its possible any number of things are fucked up. drop me a line at xbunlocked@hotmail.com

im on the west side.

Lilrob
11-20-2007, 08:44 PM
i got a buddy that could check it out

Charlee
11-22-2007, 01:52 AM
i can check it out for you. i also go a stock base obd1 p13 for reference.
pmed