PDA

View Full Version : Car Nearly Jacked!

The President
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, the other night my DA was almost stolen! I woke up to Phoenix PD Pounding down my door at 5:30 AM telling my someone was trying to steal my car. Luckily my neighbor is always awake about that time and called them as soon as she saw someone trying to get into the car. Phoenix PD took their sweet time getting there (nearly 20 min). She said there were two guys, one was a "thicker" mexican guy with a shaved head and sideburns average height and she didn't get alook at the second guy (he was in a blue 2 door honda with a lower profile spoiler waiting for his friend). Apparently when he tried to giggle my door lock the alarm went off and scared him away. The main reason for this post is to advise the theif not to come back. The car is now being video recorded every night (saving the vids to my hard-drive). I've also taken other steps to prevent them from taking it. If anyone knows anything about this then please PM me. if the info is accurate w/proof then I'll pay a small reward for it.

Thanks!

RhdRicheeee
09-28-2007, 07:03 PM
what area?

The President
09-28-2007, 07:29 PM
101 and I17

I Hate Import Cars
10-01-2007, 11:15 PM
By "taking other steps to prevent them" do you mean sleeping in the back seat with a sawed off pump 12 guage and a pistol? Cause that would be my answer. Looks like you made it out clean. Congrats to you man. This shit has GOT to stop!

Wholesaler
10-01-2007, 11:19 PM
they were teliing your car jokes or something? what is this "giggling"

The President
10-01-2007, 11:35 PM
thank you spelling police.. jiggling is the correct teminology... was a little pissed off while writing that.

The President
10-01-2007, 11:36 PM
By "taking other steps to prevent them" do you mean sleeping in the back seat with a sawed off pump 12 guage and a pistol? Cause that would be my answer. Looks like you made it out clean. Congrats to you man. This shit has GOT to stop!

this means arming the car with a proximity bomb, if it gets a certain distance from my place w/o the disarming code then it blows up... if i can't have my car niether car you (theives)

I Hate Import Cars
10-01-2007, 11:52 PM
this means arming the car with a proximity bomb, if it gets a certain distance from my place w/o the disarming code then it blows up... if i can't have my car niether car you (theives)

HAHAHA! That's actually a remarkably logical idea! I LOVE IT! And if anyone wants to play the "then there's NO chence of getting it back" card, then I insist that you introduce me to ANYONE who has gotten their car back in one piece after it's been stolen. :0

The President
10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
it'll come back..but in a million pieces. lol