PDA

View Full Version : I found the ass that jacked my si

2000si
09-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Hey guys i found the beeners who jacked my si that i posted up. they live on the south corner at 35th ave and coronado which is 2 streets north of mcdowell. I went over there with the cops today and he had my exhaust, my seats, center counsil and climate control on his white ek coupe. his buddy who has a silver 4d and lives around 29th ave and mcdowell had my bronze c8s on his car. i couldnt get my shit back cause the stuff doesnt have vins on it though. stil not sure where my b16a2 is... it has a skunk2 intake manifold and a dc sport header on it. let me know if you see it posted up. the kids name is eddie and cops said hes a piece of shit and hes only 16 and him and his friends are notorious for jacking shit. so if your shit gets jacked go there its probably in his backyard getting stripped.

RhdRicheeee
09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
fuck man

you better get them

S!K TEG
09-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey guys i found the beeners who jacked my si that i posted up. they live on the south corner at 35th ave and coronado which is 2 streets north of mcdowell. I went over there with the cops today and he had my exhaust, my seats, center counsil and climate control on his white ek coupe. his buddy who has a silver 4d and lives around 29th ave and mcdowell had my bronze c8s on his car. i couldnt get my shit back cause the stuff doesnt have vins on it though. stil not sure where my b16a2 is... it has a skunk2 intake manifold and a dc sport header on it. let me know if you see it posted up. the kids name is eddie and cops said hes a piece of shit and hes only 16 and him and his friends are notorious for jacking shit. so if your shit gets jacked go there its probably in his backyard getting stripped.

damn thats close to me. i live on 39th and mcdowell. i'll keep a look out around here. theres a couple of civic around here that might have it.

juan3023
09-29-2007, 12:21 AM
:lock:damm i will kill those motherfucker's i hate thieves :lock:

i♥myhonda
09-30-2007, 02:39 PM
fuckin kids,,,i have seen some other threads of 99-00 si stolen and dropped around that area so im guessin this kids have some experiense gettin this types of cars.....post address... lets fuckem up!!!!!

Eddieboy
09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Damn well at least you know who it was and where he lives.

boostedrex
10-01-2007, 09:21 PM
damn that sucks man time to get even

ttom86
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
for real...get even...i dont even know you...and im down...fuck that bullshit....my car was found on 27th and mcdowell...thats pretty damn close..coincidence?

I Hate Import Cars
10-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Fuckin a. Sounds like this kid is up for the beating of his 16 year old life!

DXE
10-01-2007, 11:19 PM
i dunno if this is good for my health.. but i bought a b16a2 from a guy named eddie back in may-june...

it was missing the dizzy... but i THINK it had the stock IM
lmk if that fits the description...

2000si
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
naw my car was stolen the 24th of sept so thats not my motor. but yea guys this is a big problem i mean we now know where a BIG theif lives so its up to us what we do about it...

Rollin_Eg
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
^^Need Help whats the plan

FlySly
10-02-2007, 08:54 PM
lets fuck em up ey. I have a crossbow and like 5 BB guns we can use. Lets take it to their fuckin cars

DeeDub
10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
lets fuck em up ey. I have a crossbow and like 5 BB guns we can use. Lets take it to their fuckin cars

Lmaooooo @ your post

Every time someone finds out who jacks there parts everyone on this site says they'll kill them and do this and that.

They're all full of shit.

As far as I know all the jackers are still out there untouched, even tho everyone knows who they are.

If u can jack my car u can have it, not worth the headache of getting shot/shot at or shooting someone and going to prison.

teamst
10-02-2007, 10:07 PM
where do u stay? kuz my si got jacked 2

efyoufool
10-02-2007, 10:16 PM
lets tell his mom LOL

2000si
10-02-2007, 10:31 PM
cops told me his mom is just a scumbag as him... lol

2.0eg-si
10-02-2007, 10:37 PM
im only 17 so im legal age to beat his ass ill fuck that kids day up and get me some new parts lol

The President
10-02-2007, 11:18 PM
hey what does he look like...? post pics

2000si
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
i have no pics of him guys i didnt ask him to pose with me lol

S!K TEG
10-03-2007, 11:03 AM
i have no pics of him guys i didnt ask him to pose with me lol

damn that would have been sexy lol :tits:. j/k but i'll go check it out. i'll see if they got an engine for sale or something. i thing i know him. maybe we went to the same middle school since its just across his street.

jakellama123
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
im only 17 so im legal age to beat his ass ill fuck that kids day up and get me some new parts lol

im legal of age too and love fighting
im in
lol

efyoufool
10-03-2007, 01:33 PM
im 19 but ill go fuk him up anyway

CRX_N/a beast
10-03-2007, 01:42 PM
lets tight his ass and drag his ass with his own car lol

94gsrintegra1187
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
i dont know him but im down...i hate thieves i never caught the ones who stole my 4 door teggy r.i.p

BUILTGEESER
10-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Man Fuck All You Punk Ass White Boys All U Moderfuckers Can Go Suck A Dick I Bought All Those Parts Of My Homie I Dnt Give A Fuck If Dey Were Yours Your Loss My Gain Fucking White Boy Take Care Of Your Car Next Time Dats All I Could Say Ill B Waitin For U Pussys Wich I Kno U Moderfuckers Aint Gonna Do Shit Come Down To The Hood And Ull C Wasup

BUILTGEESER
10-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Ima Tie Ur Mom To My Dick Pussy So She Could Slob All Over It Thats The Only Thing That Is Gona B Tied Up

And Come Fuck Me Up Punk Ass White Boy I Wana C U Try Haha Fuckin White Piece Of Shit

BUILTGEESER
10-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Cross Bow And 5 Bb Guns Hahaha U Fucking White Boy Is Dat The Only Thing Ur Mommy Alows U To Have Haha Damm Dis Shit Is Gona B Easy I Got 2 12 Gauges And A Ar-15 Nd A 9 Mm Ruger With 2 30 Round Extended Clips Haha Come Try My Homies Pussys

KingDingaLing
10-03-2007, 09:06 PM
ewww we gotta a e-gangster on our hands. what a fuckin badass

boostedrex
10-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Cross Bow And 5 Bb Guns Hahaha U Fucking White Boy Is Dat The Only Thing Ur Mommy Alows U To Have Haha Damm Dis Shit Is Gona B Easy I Got 2 12 Gauges And A Ar-15 Nd A 9 Mm Ruger With 2 30 Round Extended Clips Haha Come Try My Homies Pussys

pics???

crx88
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM
GANGASTA but not all of us are white foo! hahahah.

boostedrex
10-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Man Fuck All You Punk Ass White Boys All U Moderfuckers Can Go Suck A Dick I Bought All Those Parts Of My Homie I Dnt Give A Fuck If Dey Were Yours Your Loss My Gain Fucking White Boy Take Care Of Your Car Next Time Dats All I Could Say Ill B Waitin For U Pussys Wich I Kno U Moderfuckers Aint Gonna Do Shit Come Down To The Hood And Ull C Wasup

whats up with the white boy thing man we dont like racism
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/rhd94teg/sracism.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/rhd94teg/mw1.jpg

Vtecracer
10-03-2007, 09:33 PM

I dont know the area and dont know the guys who car got jacked, but this pissed even me off. Is there not anything that can be done to get your stuff back? There has to be some sort of justice..especially if you found your parts!!!

Rufus
10-03-2007, 09:40 PM
http://www.stopwar.org.uk/photos/maketea.jpg

boostedrex
10-03-2007, 09:56 PM
^^^ thanks baby that what we needed

i♥myhonda
10-03-2007, 10:02 PM

why does every fucking noob has come talks shit to this forum:argue:.........:you rock:

so is this the thief of thei 99-00 si's?

efyoufool
10-03-2007, 10:05 PM
did u buy it from eddie?

2000si
10-03-2007, 10:42 PM
lol im not even worried about this pussy running his mouth. they're only like 17 and think they're cool. dont worry little boy youll get yours. it might not be from me or anyone here but youll get it. well see where im at in 10 years and well see whre your at. either in jail, dead, or at the taco stand selling hortchatas lol (not trying to be racist to anyone else)

i♥myhonda
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM
lol builtgeeser most be stolen rebuild motor lol

egcrk90
10-03-2007, 11:47 PM
bro i knoe who those kids are FUKIN THEIVES STOLE MY 5lug ill see if i can find ur b16 some fuker out in the west side has to have it

bumpstick
10-04-2007, 02:13 AM
wow, as dumb as this kid is, it won't be long before somebody will find his punk ass rotting in a motel bathtub for running his mouth. i don't even live in phoenix but he is making me want to come up there and find him

1lowtacoma
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM

oh YOUR SO HOOD! you dumb fuck dont you no anything! i wish my fat ass can go through this computer and fucking dick slap your piece of shit ass and sew your moms pussy back up so she cant have another worthlesss piece of shit like you:upyours:

Chiodos
10-04-2007, 07:33 AM

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/94HBpunto/internet_tough_guy_magazine-2-1.jpg

S!K TEG
10-04-2007, 10:59 AM
i know where he live i'll pos a google map pic of his house. i past throuh there yesturday he had a 99 civic coupe outside white with slipstreams and they had a green four door with the hood popped open

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18592066ix1.jpg

Rollin_Eg
10-04-2007, 11:30 AM
dammmmm maybe tha green one has the b16

S!K TEG
10-04-2007, 12:25 PM
i'll find out more on this guy if i can

boostedrex
10-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I wouldnt dought it

Charb1618
10-04-2007, 12:26 PM
My hatch was jacked for the second time in two months on Friday.

Killin one thief is as good as another for me...

sign me up for the lynch mob!

SlowLS
10-04-2007, 12:52 PM
since this guy seems to think its ok to buy shit knowing its fucking stolen and he plainly admitted on AZHT the he knew it was stolen, isn't that grounds for an arrest and for Mr. 2000Si to get his shit back?

4drsi
10-04-2007, 01:23 PM
why is it that the police in tucson crack down on thieves so much harder than pheonix. if this was in tucon they would have fuckin surveilence on the house. and his 17 yr old ass would have court for the incident the day he turned 18. yay then he could run his mouth at big boy jail.

You are officialy an e-thug way to go!!

goose6453
10-04-2007, 01:32 PM
pics???

yeah x2

2000si
10-04-2007, 02:26 PM
yea i got a phoenix cop in my class and he was pissed when i told him that the 2 phoenix cops didnt do anything. he said he would have atleast arrested him and let the courts deal with him. but this little piece of shit is lucky it didnt happen

Wholesaler
10-04-2007, 02:29 PM
why is it that the police in tucson crack down on thieves so much harder than pheonix. if this was in tucon they would have fuckin surveilence on the house. and his 17 yr old ass would have court for the incident the day he turned 18. yay then he could run his mouth at big boy jail.

You are officialy an e-thug way to go!!

cause they have nothing else to do. phx is a big city with bigger crime, a 7k car isnt a big concern to them

BUILTGEESER
10-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I Dnt E Bang Dogg Ur Da Only Pussys E Bangin U Kno Were Im At So Wut The Fuck U Pussys Waiting For

Chiodos
10-04-2007, 03:16 PM
I Dnt E Bang Dogg Ur Da Only Pussys E Bangin U Kno Were Im At So Wut The Fuck U Pussys Waiting For

u iz rtrded cuz u iz "Ebangin" al ova dis thred

Jstarda9
10-04-2007, 03:21 PM

type out full words you fucking wetback!!!

you give us mexicans a bad name

i hate your fucking kind! you fucking worthless piece of shit! i hope you have a miserable life and decied to end it yourself before someone else does it for you

also go back to school im sure thats the only thing you have going for you

Chiodos
10-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Probably got kicked out for bad engrish

Rollin_Eg
10-04-2007, 03:37 PM
lol como

boostedrex
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
ya this guy for sure failed english and spelling

BUILTGEESER
10-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Nuthing But Fucking Talk Thats All I See In Dis Mudafucka But Aint Nobody Doing Nothing Fuck All U Pussys.. U Fags Know Were We At So Do Sumthing Thats All Ima Say Fuck This Dumb Ass E Bangin Shit Ill B Waiting....

boostedrex
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word You Dumb Ass

i♥myhonda
10-04-2007, 09:50 PM
^^^Maybe He Has His Keyboard Is Programed On Spanish Lol... damn its so fuckin hard to type like tha took me atleast 2-3 min and i even took tha comp class

gcboy90
10-04-2007, 10:07 PM
they're only like 17 and think they're cool

im 17.... im cool:cool:<---- see, cool!!!

but no wow, i hate thieves, do wut u gotta do, do it safe, do it the right way, and dont get in trouble for retaliation

also, just throwing this out there, i love the 2000 Si models.... i want one so bad, and to this e-thug wannabe, sorry you cant go out and afford one yourself, you are a pathetic lowlife, at least i WORK for shit, and try to better myself through determination and hard work... stealing shit isnt an honest day's work, and someday soon you will get caught, and when you do, if you are as stupid as i think you are, you will do something even dumber in the moment that will get you into more deep shit

have fun in jail someday... bubba is waiting for you

efyoufool
10-04-2007, 10:24 PM
wat is ur address and zip code?

LiLinsane
10-04-2007, 10:31 PM
God, I love ghetto-trash...

Example of typical mindset..

You guys dont know what its like growing up on food stamps, and being poor!
You guys are all just rich biotchs that your parents bought your cars, you guys dont know what its like "HAVING" to live this life, if i want something nice, there is no way i can afford it!
(because i sit around all day, smoked out, day-dreaming about having shit i could never even afford)

Shit, and on top of that, drugs arn't cheap! fuck, mom goes thru a fucking 8ball in a good afternoon. (for those of us that arn't educated in the ways of the ghetto, an 8ball is 3.5 grams of cocaine, takes his mom about 4 blowjobs, 5 hardcore railings, and 8 anal rammings a week to keep up with her addiction)

Growing up with parents like that, make me look at life this way. Its the worlds fault IM fucked up. If all those rich white people would stop working and getting smarter and working smarter, I would be able to compete and EARN my shit. (but not how my ma'ma earns it)

Hey bro, enjoy life... the path you have chosen to live will be short, and painfull.
Just dont do your kids dirty, like your parents did you.

Peace Bitch.

:devil1:

boostedrex
10-04-2007, 10:37 PM
lol i bet u r so close about him that it isnt funny

noVtecHERE
10-05-2007, 12:12 AM
^^^^ Hahahaha....

and just saying, who in here has been stabbed???

i have twice and let me tell you, i bet it hurts less than being shot and i cried when i got home, it hurts, there is no point to get into a domestic dispute... i like to fight but avoid it if i can, even if u hurt someone else u come home and u atleast have one mark that bothers you for atleast a week, let alone even if u fall over after hitting someone u could do what i did and threw myself off balance and busted my chin on the edge of a car (After the kid fell towards me) still hurt and it wasnt like i even got hit by him, pain sux period

boostedrex
10-05-2007, 12:16 AM
^^^ i have been shot and stabbed and let me tell u being shot sucks ass man

bryantiscool
10-05-2007, 01:25 AM
just toss a g-nade in his garage when its open. solves all issues.

or just go fuck him up. whichever is easier.

DA_Doc
10-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Ai Yo. Dat Kid Ainn Playin Yall, lol what a dumbfuck.... surprisingly God probably wouldn't even take him... He wouldn't understand a word he says lol

Chiodos
10-05-2007, 05:13 AM
haha^

Chiodos
10-05-2007, 05:14 AM
God, I love ghetto-trash...

Example of typical mindset..

You guys dont know what its like growing up on food stamps, and being poor!
You guys are all just rich biotchs that your parents bought your cars, you guys dont know what its like "HAVING" to live this life, if i want something nice, there is no way i can afford it!
(because i sit around all day, smoked out, day-dreaming about having shit i could never even afford)

Shit, and on top of that, drugs arn't cheap! fuck, mom goes thru a fucking 8ball in a good afternoon. (for those of us that arn't educated in the ways of the ghetto, an 8ball is 3.5 grams of cocaine, takes his mom about 4 blowjobs, 5 hardcore railings, and 8 anal rammings a week to keep up with her addiction)

Growing up with parents like that, make me look at life this way. Its the worlds fault IM fucked up. If all those rich white people would stop working and getting smarter and working smarter, I would be able to compete and EARN my shit. (but not how my ma'ma earns it)

Hey bro, enjoy life... the path you have chosen to live will be short, and painfull.
Just dont do your kids dirty, like your parents did you.

Peace Bitch.

:devil1:

Right on the money!

Tipo R
10-05-2007, 07:10 AM
thank god i live in Gibraltar which is a small place and my teg type r is sound and safe......you shouldn't kill thieves or shoot em just cut there hands full stop.

SlowLS
10-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Probably got kicked out for bad engrish

X2:upyours: Fucking E-Bangers

Jstarda9
10-05-2007, 02:56 PM
thank god i live in Gibraltar which is a small place and my teg type r is sound and safe......you shouldn't kill thieves or shoot em just cut there hands full stop.

not true! i got my car broken into 2 times in gilbert

FabricatorX
10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
haha awesome. He knows everyone knows, and nobody's doing anything.

This kid is a lowlife. I will translate for him...

U Iz De Mudafuka Poopshoot Uv Ur Momma Homie Macaroni

boostedrex
10-05-2007, 09:05 PM
lol

bmxican
10-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I wish I could of found the fuckers that stole my car.

LONESTAR
10-05-2007, 11:14 PM

Don't run your mouth puto you'll get yours fucking beaner. Don't try to sound so gangsta ese cuz guys like you I know for a fact won't do shit by themselves you always gotta have all your little bitchass tweeker looking ese's. Your just a lil rob look a like puto. As for your hood rat mom I just hope she doesn't run out of aquanet. And this is no white boy I am a mexican and I hate beaner fuckers that steel. So fuck you pinche puto your just a punk ass kid playin gangsta.

FabricatorX
10-05-2007, 11:31 PM
cue Mr. Burns... "Excellent..."

4drsi
10-05-2007, 11:39 PM
^ oo nooo haha this is too good i just wish that kid would reply more, cause every time it makes me question whethere or not he has to have his tweeker lookin friend type for him. seeing as we all know he dosent know how to spell in english.

Lazieb29
10-06-2007, 01:40 AM
x2 on pics you should post them up in the azht gun thread,

also i want to see the bb gunsss!!

fivesfe
10-06-2007, 03:29 AM
i doubt he could ever figure out how to post pics. he cant even spell,

LONESTAR
10-06-2007, 07:53 AM
I am here to say that I am a badass but I came from a juarez mexico where there's mob wars every day and you gotta hold your own when your just a kid or you get eatin alive if you don't. This lil bitch would last a minute there he just sits in his back yard playin gangsta

95CIVICex
10-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Don't run your mouth puto you'll get yours fucking beaner. Don't try to sound so gangsta ese cuz guys like you I know for a fact won't do shit by themselves you always gotta have all your little bitchass tweeker looking ese's. Your just a lil rob look a like puto. As for your hood rat mom I just hope she doesn't run out of aquanet. And this is no white boy I am a mexican and I hate beaner fuckers that steel. So fuck you pinche puto your just a punk ass kid playin gangsta.

yuP x2

fnavajr
10-06-2007, 10:54 AM
bunch of fucking little kids in here!!!!! grow the fuck up...

BUILTGEESER
10-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Sega Of Gemini Haha U Fucking Joto Go Stick To Your Video Games U Fucking Pussy Like I Said I Told All You Motherfuckers Were We At Aint Nobody Hiding Looks Like To Me Dat All U Pussys Could Do Is Talk Shit All In This Bitch But Come On Down... And For Mr Juarez Mexico Mr Mean Muggin Haha Come Down To My Hood Joto Ull C Wassup

4drsi
10-06-2007, 11:28 AM
^ haha shit i dont care where u are in pheonix it aint nearly that bad you dumb fuck. you got caught steeling cars now just shut the fuck up. once somone gets hard evidence on you your fucked and all this anint gonna help. so my advice is to shut up stop reading this thread and do something else with ur time.

FabricatorX
10-06-2007, 11:37 AM
A bullet sounds the same in every language...

4drsi
10-06-2007, 11:42 AM
haha yes too true

boostedrex
10-06-2007, 03:30 PM
man u have an opportunity that many people would love to have, finding out who jacked there car. Im not saying shot the guy but damn at least get your shit back man. Ill tell u ths much this guy is lucky that it wasnt someone elses car becouse not every one is as "cool" about as u r

LONESTAR
10-06-2007, 04:09 PM
This lil shit is lucky he didn't fuck with my shit. Your just sad dude. Just sad. If a cop reads this your fucked this more than enough evidence to throw your lil rob looking ass in jail puto. The tables will turn your ass is grass and its not gonna be a beaner cutting it this time.

2000si
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
i cant beat a 16 year olds ass even though i would love to. my friend whos a phoenix cop said to just leave it be.....for now

DeeDub
10-06-2007, 09:54 PM
i cant beat a 16 year olds ass even though i would love to. my friend whos a phoenix cop said to just leave it be.....for now

set his car on fire, or throw some bricks thru his windows, pour paint removerd all over his shit.

do something

if u cant have ur parts, no one will

superfaststreetracer
10-06-2007, 10:00 PM
too bad you didnt get an education with all those guns. your lacking some other things too. like oh say a green card, permits for those guns, a vagina that would actually touch you, and respect. i do feel bad about your mom not raising you right though. if you think the hood is a scary place. you should take a trip out here to b.f.e where (i hate to say it) the hicks will make you their girlfriend. lol

integrax97
10-06-2007, 10:41 PM
dude, i read all of his posts and i seriously feel like i need to take high school over again!

dannilan11
10-06-2007, 11:24 PM
fuckin thieving bastards

ray ray
10-07-2007, 01:21 AM
where was his address again id love to get me some extra parts maybe i should come out of retirement.lol.

wouldnt it be nice if he came out and found his shit jacked. sounds like he has a sweet mouth too. i got some candy for him. just send me his address please.

b18c6
10-07-2007, 08:25 AM
naw that shit is wack homie i say if old enough to steal he's old enough to get his ass beat did u get ur shit back that rite there is that bullshit u cant anything nice anymore without someone tryin to take it from you i would have beat the SHIT out of him :clapper:

ttom86
10-07-2007, 09:15 AM
man u have an opportunity that many people would love to have, finding out who jacked there car. Im not saying shot the guy but damn at least get your shit back man. Ill tell u ths much this guy is lucky that it wasnt someone elses car becouse not every one is as "cool" about as u r

For real...if i found out who jacked my car...damn...i'd be jacking it right on back....:d3:

wyte93
10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
shit im 17 and im down to beat up some punks who cant earn of work for the money to buy the parts he wanted off ur si

JDM_SLO
10-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Damn with all this money people invest in guns, cross bows, and bb-guns you would think they would get a simple alarm that would stall/ stop the average 16 year old / crack head from steeling their cars.. But hey we all cant be einsteins can we?

4drsi
10-07-2007, 10:28 AM
hahahaha damn son he has u guys there^^^

crx88
10-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I got a bb gun too and some rocks.

FabricatorX
10-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I'll use my butt. Pooping on his windshield FTW.

JDM_SLO
10-07-2007, 05:09 PM
^^ pop lock and drop it

JDM_SLO
10-07-2007, 05:29 PM
where was his address again id love to get me some extra parts maybe i should come out of retirement.lol.

wouldnt it be nice if he came out and found his shit jacked. sounds like he has a sweet mouth too. i got some candy for him. just send me his address please.

X2 (wait is it still as bad if you take from a theif?)

S!K TEG
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
lol. i just passed by his house and he parked his 99 white civic coupe with slipstream in front of his moms van, then the gate closed and then another van outside the gate. lol. i use to kick it with guy stoled cars (jiggle keys) long story short i was hanging out with the wrong poeple at the wrong time. but i still got a jiggle key i was hold for my so called "FRIENDS" so lets go and steal his civic.

Dibbs on the rims

2000si
10-08-2007, 12:20 AM
lol. i just passed by his house and he parked his 99 white civic coupe with slipstream in front of his moms van, then the gate closed and then another van outside the gate. lol. i use to kick it with guy stoled cars (jiggle keys) long story short i was hanging out with the wrong poeple at the wrong time. but i still got a jiggle key i was hold for my so called "FRIENDS" so lets go and steal his civic.

Dibbs on the rims

aww isnt that cute... the little boys scared someones going to jack his shit!

boostedrex
10-08-2007, 12:38 AM

Dibbs on the rims

what is a jiggle key is that what these kids use to steal cars

2000si
10-08-2007, 01:33 AM
a jiggler key is either a regular honda/acura key or a key thats been either grinded/filed down. all you have to do is fuck with the tumblers. my key opens and starts my brothers civic, my moms accord key opened and started my si, ect.

boostedrex
10-08-2007, 01:48 AM
what the hell its that easy to steal a honda

Stealthy
10-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Holy shit.. I finally just read through everything (as best I could at some points).. Wow, that's all I have to say..

Mr.HondA
10-08-2007, 07:52 AM
hahaha what a fag......learn how to spell douche bag

S!K TEG
10-08-2007, 09:30 AM
what the hell its that easy to steal a honda

yup. if you got a factory alarm. the key will disarm it cause it thinks its you trying to open. thats why i got an alarm and couple of kill switches.

maybe thats what this guys are using. the keys are easy to find on the street, but if you get caught with one its 6 months in jail per key. i was blame for 20 keys but got prosecuted with only 5 key, but the cop was nice enough to give me a chance to turn my life around on choosing the right friends and i had to do community service 40 hours in the hot summer sun, apologie letter, and pay back the damage and loses my "FRIENDS" made on the car ($3,452), and i had to cut the person's lawn for a month (may not seem bad but here lawn was HUGE).

any ways back to the topic this kid get caught with any keys big babba is ganna have fun playing leap frog

SlowLS
10-08-2007, 09:41 AM
isn't there a way to get that dumb fuck off this website? We don't need theives looking at our shit so they can plot what there gonna steal next. i hate those mother fuckers, i came from the Projects in a worse side of town then they're in now, and not once did i give in to stealing other peoples hard earned property. Your Finacial Status, Race or the place you live or grew up is no excuse. Get a fuckin job and move the fuck out of your neihborhood if you think you got it so fucking bad.

Chiodos
10-08-2007, 10:19 AM
This fool better watch out or hes going to get a flaming bag of "fresh" shit on his front step!

But seriously i'd probably flip if i were you and found out who jacked my shit!

4drsi
10-08-2007, 10:27 AM
you should ban that ass hat. imo

Chiodos
10-08-2007, 10:36 AM
you should ban that ass hat. imo

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r311/94HBpunto/bannedhoto.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2000si
10-08-2007, 12:45 PM
so whats to stop him from making a new profile and its not like his friends dont go on azht.....

boostedrex
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM

u r the man

so whats to stop him from making a new profile and its not like his friends dont go on azht.....

its a starts damn, whats stopping u from getting your shit back lack of nuts???

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/rhd94teg/bushturkey.jpg

GSR_MONKEY
10-08-2007, 09:36 PM
^^^ROLMAO....... You know what they say,"What goes around comes around" It's just a matter of time before he gets his.

92hndahatch
10-09-2007, 03:17 PM
well first off this kid seems really gay hes saying he has these guns(which he probably doesn't being hes saying guns that are in any rap song ever made) saying hes a G from the hood(we're in az) and talking so much shit he's only 16 probably droped out of middle school and has no job. if i were you i would get my shit back he doesnt know shit saran rap his ass to a car and push it off a cliff tie him up in a trunk so him what real people do not pussies. but if i were all you missing my shit go get the kid take him in a basement and settle some shit i bet if you put a gun to his head he would piss his pants he is fake as fuck but first off dont be talking about it on a PUBLIC FORUM.... you guys will be fucked if anything happens to him

4drsi
10-09-2007, 03:31 PM

hahaha word that kid's a piece of shit but as far as forums go thats the worst we can do to him the rest is in the hands of the kid who got jacked.

92hndahatch
10-09-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah im saying the kid sounds gay but talking about shit you would do to him on a public forum will get you fucked by the cops if they see this then we will all be suspects so whoever got jacked go get your shit back the end. you shouldnt need to much help he's 16.
i do believe hes a theif though i mean where does a 16 yr old get money to get a 99 coupe?

joel602
10-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I feel bad for you bro but u should have paid him a visit! i live in his "hood" its a pretty tough area but he doesnt seem to be one of us... so i say handle him goodluck alot of the theives around here are pussies and have no Respect for shit and probably couldnt handle a gun firing lol so i wouldnt be to scared of him and his "homies" if he was so tough he wouldnt have even mentiond his homies

2000si
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
yea well only reason i didnt take care of it myself is cause i thought my motor was at the house but come to find out it wasnt and cops couldnt do anything

LiLinsane
10-10-2007, 06:53 PM
With the lifestyle he chooses to live, something WILL happen. no-doubt, so keep quiet so when he gets his, your not a suspect. ;)

Manga_Spawn
10-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Wow what a great thread. Seriously though this guy will get whats coming to him. Then he will a little bitch in jail or get killed. Either or is fine by me.

turbotious kid
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
thiefs are the scum of the earth, this "gangster" thief is the biggest pile of duche ever

This is gonna be you in jail soon though, BuBu gonna take car of you
:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman: ....
Advice: soap on a rope.

765j
10-10-2007, 09:33 PM
wat is ur address and zip code?

take i-10 west get off on 35th ave. N. of McDowell 2nd left 1st house on the left.......very easy to fine.......

765j
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Sega Of Gemini Haha U Fucking Joto Go Stick To Your Video Games U Fucking Pussy Like I Said I Told All You Motherfuckers Were We At Aint Nobody Hiding Looks Like To Me Dat All U Pussys Could Do Is Talk Shit All In This Bitch But Come On Down... And For Mr Juarez Mexico Mr Mean Muggin Haha Come Down To My Hood Joto Ull C Wassup

ok......ok........i realy dont think anybody going dwn to bet ur ass or fuk u up......o yeah now 4 me if that was somebody i know it would b on .....but it's not.......i grow up i that area..... jst one block south of u 3rd house on the left....

765j
10-11-2007, 10:24 AM
yup. if you got a factory alarm. the key will disarm it cause it thinks its you trying to open. thats why i got an alarm and couple of kill switches.

maybe thats what this guys are using. the keys are easy to find on the street, but if you get caught with one its 6 months in jail per key. i was blame for 20 keys but got prosecuted with only 5 key, but the cop was nice enough to give me a chance to turn my life around on choosing the right friends and i had to do community service 40 hours in the hot summer sun, apologie letter, and pay back the damage and loses my "FRIENDS" made on the car ($3,452), and i had to cut the person's lawn for a month (may not seem bad but here lawn was HUGE).

any ways back to the topic this kid get caught with any keys big babba is ganna have fun playing leap frog

sounds like u got cought stealing car and RATED on ur friends.......

SlowLS
10-11-2007, 10:36 AM

:goodpost::clapper::goodpost::clapper::goodpost::c lapper::goodpost::clapper::you rock:

will he be able to sign up again using a different email address?

javier torres
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
it takes all u guys 2 beat up a 16 year old

jamn214
10-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Lmaooooo @ your post

Every time someone finds out who jacks there parts everyone on this site says they'll kill them and do this and that.

They're all full of shit.

As far as I know all the jackers are still out there untouched, even tho everyone knows who they are.

If u can jack my car u can have it, not worth the headache of getting shot/shot at or shooting someone and going to prison.

amen to that brother!!! i know that weve all worked hard on it with our own money and sweat but it is really worth killing/shooting someone and going to prison for a long time?? is it worth someone's life?? there all out there and they are all after our cars and the only thing we can do is help each other out. but dont get me wrong i still hate thieves of any kind..

jamn214
10-11-2007, 07:59 PM
E BANGIN is the SHIT!!!!

lojack
10-11-2007, 08:50 PM
it takes all u guys 2 beat up a 16 year old

is this your buddy that stole stans car???

S!K TEG
10-13-2007, 04:33 PM
sounds like u got cought stealing car and RATED on ur friends.......

i regrate hanging out with them cuz last week i got my car broken into twice by the same person. i got my skunk 2 shift knob taken and a cd. its true what goes aorund comes around i found out the hard way

Its Shupe
10-14-2007, 05:46 AM
i wish they would have caught or i wold find they people who stole my eg and my 00 si :(

juan3023
10-17-2007, 12:53 PM

x2 i wish i can find how jack my ek9

boostedrex
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
x2 i wish i can find how jack my ek9
and if u do hit me up we mess around alot but Ill be down to get your shit back

AccrdR
10-29-2007, 01:58 AM

X2 efrain! I'm down! Not edgar haha!

SlowLS
10-29-2007, 08:56 AM
is this your buddy that stole stans car???

x2, from looking at how many post this guy has he's new, he probably does know the guy,

ef91sir
10-29-2007, 07:46 PM

DUDE... Same guy stoled my 93 GSR...
They took.. my b17, HKS full cap back high power exhaust, and my black with polish lip gt3 rims.... If you guys see my stuff let me know...

Lilrob
10-29-2007, 08:50 PM
^^^ROLMAO....... You know what they say,"What goes around comes around" It's just a matter of time before he gets his.

x2 he'll get his soon enough

* BOOSTED88 *
10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeDub
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ely, what would u do if u found someone that jacked your car?

juan3023
10-30-2007, 12:15 AM

THANKS BRO:thumbup:

* BOOSTED88 *
10-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Ely, what would u do if u found someone that jacked your car?

Go back to prison for MURDER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you already new that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeDub
10-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Go back to prison for MURDER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you already new that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep

<<<knows ely is trigger happy!

ps. luvu

and.... FUCK OFFFFFFFFF about the APC jokes DICK!

:kiss:

2000si
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
he got stillfading99's red civic with the itr rims too....

RhdRicheeee
11-06-2007, 10:03 PM
damn

94gay-lude
11-06-2007, 11:39 PM
alright i just read like 4 pages of this and all im seeing is a peice of shit jacker that is litteraly inviting someone to come down there and out of the 4 pages of shit talking this kid remains beat down free. im not talking shit about anyone cause im not the one who said i was going to kick his ass, but everyone making empty threats are just making themselves look dumb

boostedrex
11-06-2007, 11:54 PM
^^^ great posting every one always says if i find out who did it ill do this and that, but in this case nothing at all :(

2000si
11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
^^^ great posting every one always says if i find out who did it ill do this and that, but in this case nothing at all :(

not really i never said anything. its everyone else that said something. im playing it smart so i guess your sadly mistaken its not the case here at all

SlowLS
11-07-2007, 07:20 AM
I saw on the news yesterday, the phoenix police are arresting all known car theifs, drug dealers and anyone who has any kind of warrent. Maybe we'll get lucky and this guy will get popped and taken in. They said they've already arrested 45,000 people since January 2007.

mike95integ
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
IM TIERD OF LOGGIN ON AND READING ALL THIS BULL SHIT HOW BOUT EVERY1 JUST KEEP ALL THIER DUMB ASS COMENTS THAT DONT MEAN SHIT TO THEMSELFS CAUSE ALL I SEE ON HERE IS A BUNCH OF TALKIN AND NOBODY SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT......I GREW UP ON 51ST AND THOMAS AND I NEVER SEEN SO MUCH SHIT TALKIN WITH OUT NO ACTION THIS IS FKN RETARDED....:upyours:

Zero
11-12-2007, 07:07 AM
IM TIERD OF LOGGIN ON AND READING ALL THIS BULL SHIT HOW BOUT EVERY1 JUST KEEP ALL THIER DUMB ASS COMENTS THAT DONT MEAN SHIT TO THEMSELFS CAUSE ALL I SEE ON HERE IS A BUNCH OF TALKIN AND NOBODY SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT......I GREW UP ON 51ST AND THOMAS AND I NEVER SEEN SO MUCH SHIT TALKIN WITH OUT NO ACTION THIS IS FKN RETARDED....:upyours:

then stop reading this section....problem solved....:poke:

bryantiscool
11-12-2007, 01:24 PM

theres a log out button in the top right hand corner of your window.

click it.

Mr.Burner
11-12-2007, 01:44 PM
X2 whos the dumb ass for reading it?

mike95integ
11-12-2007, 03:23 PM
point is........only talk shit if youre gonna do something about it. i bet if they confronted you guys, you wouldnt say the shit youre saying on here. e-thugs. And if it sounds like im talkin shit i am cause i will back mine up unlike other pussys.

my .02

anti-ricer
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Who cares!

FG2Chase
11-12-2007, 04:05 PM
I am so scared to move back to Arizona...

anti-ricer
11-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Dont do it!^

Rufus
11-12-2007, 04:22 PM
point is........only talk shit if youre gonna do something about it. i bet if they confronted you guys, you wouldnt say the shit youre saying on here. e-thugs. And if it sounds like im talkin shit i am cause i will back mine up unlike other pussys.

my .02

D00d you think that's bad, check out this link: How to get rid of shit talkers (http://www.azht.net/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=16814119cf0c6ade8263fe02706dfff8)

ALL*JDM-EJ1
11-12-2007, 04:25 PM
D00d you think that's bad, check out this link: How to get rid of shit talkers (http://www.azht.net/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=16814119cf0c6ade8263fe02706dfff8)

this didnt take me anywhere bro. what is it?

mike95integ
11-12-2007, 04:27 PM
link didnt take me nowhere bro...

Rufus
11-12-2007, 04:28 PM
lol it logs me out

http://www.lafferty.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/fail-24.jpg

http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

http://blog.pbwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/fail.jpg

mike95integ
11-12-2007, 04:35 PM
wtf?

Zero
11-12-2007, 05:46 PM

rotglmfao.......fukin dallis

bryantiscool
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM

my .02

e-thug master.:idiot:

mike95integ
11-12-2007, 11:10 PM
:d3:e-thug master.:idiot:

WHEN U WANT TO MEET UP THEN PUSSY... WILL SEE WHOS THE BITCH?:d3:

FabricatorX
11-12-2007, 11:40 PM
roflcopters. welcome to the world guys, where hormones pwns all :P

bryantiscool
11-13-2007, 12:32 AM
:d3:

WHEN U WANT TO MEET UP THEN PUSSY... WILL SEE WHOS THE BITCH?:d3:

how about....
the local park on the 29th at 6:30?

on a more serious note, calm down buddy.

C.R.A.Y.
11-13-2007, 04:56 AM
^^^ dam, i want to see some 1 get there ass beat !

stillfading99
11-13-2007, 01:41 PM
u cant ur blind :(

gcboy90
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
at least hes not still fading.... jeez

eyeist

Difussion3
11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
A moderator needs to lock this thread. This shits off topic now...

bmxican
11-13-2007, 04:08 PM

lol, so you grew up on 51st and thomas makes you hard?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lm ao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lm ao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

anti-ricer
11-13-2007, 04:10 PM
lol^^^^:clap:

C.R.A.Y.
11-13-2007, 04:27 PM
u cant ur blind :(

i can still see out of one eye

mike95integ
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
lol, so you grew up on 51st and thomas makes you hard?

im not sayin im hard but i can back my shit up and what ever i say bro u have a problem with let me know.... e thug///:upyours:

bmxican
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
your hard cause 51st ave and thomas is fucking notorious.

b18c1DA
11-13-2007, 04:55 PM
A moderator needs to lock this thread. This shits off topic now...

X2.....^^^^

mike95integ
11-13-2007, 05:00 PM

ur a fucken ethug bro u shouldnt be sayin shit feels me.:lame:

Acurazor
11-13-2007, 05:16 PM
I say no beating this kid up. Honestly I would take great pleasure in giving him a taste of his own medicine. Get a bb gun, a knife, whatever you feel like doing. Some random night just got pop out some of his car windows with a bb. Slash a tire once a week or so. Hell, spray aircraft cleaner down the side of his ride. Once the damages are repaired, do it again, and again, and again....... Just a thought......

bmxican
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
ur a fucken ethug bro u shouldnt be sayin shit feels me.:lame:

hey didn't come runner up next to you for nothing. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

bryantiscool
11-13-2007, 05:25 PM
^^^ dam, i want to see some 1 get there ass beat !

who the fuck are you?

bryantiscool
11-13-2007, 05:26 PM

lmao

thug lyfe
4eva.

C.R.A.Y.
11-13-2007, 08:56 PM
who the fuck are you?

i'm fucken blind bitch !

bryantiscool
11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
k

xxbrowndragon
11-24-2007, 12:08 PM
well when someone should do something then post pics, i want to see this lil one geting his ass beat, hahaah kick him in his face just for shits and jiggles

2.0eg-si
11-24-2007, 01:20 PM
x2!! :thumbup: dumbass deserves his as beat! BUY YOUR OWN SHIT DONT STEAL OTHERS!! thats fucked up we put all this money into a car just for faggots like u to steal it! its bullshit!

xxbrowndragon
11-24-2007, 01:28 PM
x2!! :thumbup: dumbass deserves his as beat! BUY YOUR OWN SHIT DONT STEAL OTHERS!! thats fucked up we put all this money into a car just for faggots like u to steal it! its bullshit!

yupppers, i got my car jacked it was found in nogales like 2 months laters

2.0eg-si
11-24-2007, 01:32 PM
wow! thats fuckin gay! i dont understand why ppl cant work for there own money:dumbass:

xxbrowndragon
11-24-2007, 01:45 PM
wow! thats fuckin gay! i dont understand why ppl cant work for there own money:dumbass:

cuz the drug money they make isnt enough , so they have to steal. Shaddy a$$ peeps. Im mexican and these punks aint helping me look any better, but its not us mexican is alot of races, But anywho thats not the POINT, the point is that people love to hate on what other people have and, it comes down to they are either jelouse or just to lazy to work for it, and get it them selfs.

my DOS CENTAVOS, ( 2 cents)

DA_Doc
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM
^^ word... fuck those little bitches..

hondaEg
11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
I say no beating this kid up. Honestly I would take great pleasure in giving him a taste of his own medicine. Get a bb gun, a knife, whatever you feel like doing. Some random night just got pop out some of his car windows with a bb. Slash a tire once a week or so. Hell, spray aircraft cleaner down the side of his ride. Once the damages are repaired, do it again, and again, and again....... Just a thought......

sounds real good thats something i'll do.......but hey u posted it so if it happen there coming to look 4 u !!!!!! then if that happen they just might jack u shit to.........o but wait ur so hard that u will go fuk themup or something but maybe u won't do shit like everybody else ........aha ......:tongue:

Acurazor
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
sounds real good thats something i'll do.......but hey u posted it so if it happen there coming to look 4 u !!!!!! then if that happen they just might jack u shit to.........o but wait ur so hard that u will go fuk themup or something but maybe u won't do shit like everybody else ........aha ......:tongue:

haha nope, I will have no part in this. And no I'm not hard, and not trying to act hard. I just think thieves should have that sick feeling in your stomach when you come out side and shit is missing from your pride and joy. I would never take part in such a thing though, I believe in karma. So just settle down there tough guy, it's ok.:wave1:

765j
12-05-2007, 01:01 PM
.................................................. ...........

fnavajr
12-19-2007, 12:20 AM
lol, 7 pages of bullshit!!!! keep it up guys...

2point6
12-31-2007, 06:19 PM
I was sent message that these guys are tied to the theft of the Collective Racing Civic Drag car that was spotted on I-17 near thunderbird.

Any more information will be greatly apprecited.

2point6
12-31-2007, 06:41 PM

drift4agze
12-31-2007, 09:40 PM
whats the world coming to.....please lock this shit up.

WaNa EK
12-31-2007, 11:13 PM
fuck Thomas and 51st i live in glendale bitch where the real players hang

x187

rudsone
12-31-2007, 11:21 PM
^^^

i was raised on 51st n thomas too! it was dope...but im not trying to act all hard...lol...i now am happy that i live in a better area which is glendale haha...ironic...kinda...anyways fuck stealing...

KingDingaLing
01-01-2008, 09:27 AM
fuck Thomas and 51st i live in glendale bitch where the real players hang

x187oh sick real players in your wack ass car:idiot:

BB4prelude
01-02-2008, 01:53 AM
bump

explode13
01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
why is there so manny internet thugs here . if they stole the car thye stole it . thats why u got insurance . if u know where they live get them back. my car got stolen and when they took me to go see it . the cops gave me bs about they cant give me my parts back . so 6 months later me and a couple of buddies took 2 acuras and 1 hatch parked and there house .striped them burn the cars and the parts that where not mine fucked them up . with a little tagging saying pay back is a bitch. my insurance paid for my parts but its the principal that counts

C.R.A.Y.
01-05-2008, 01:43 AM
so let me get this strait you and your friends stole three cars, striped them and burned them, then left them at the doods house that jacked you... right.

your so cool !

MrRline2010
01-05-2008, 02:22 AM
Ok Well first of all. Really sucks to have your shit jacked. Sucks anytime people violate your things.

alright now for the fun

Sadly you don't own these. At best your parents do. Next of all in the state of Arizona you have to be 21 to purchase a handgun. Just further adds to the fact that you don't own a gun. So lets go ahead and try to not act so hard. Your armed with little more than a slingshot i'm sure.

alrighty next one

One you can't spell. Two your a racist little beaner if i've ever heard one...Three you basically admit that parts you bought are infact stolen. I hope you do know that this is enough of a confession for someone to actually check out all of your things and also investigate you for crimes of theft. Finally yes you are absolutely correct. This kid is an absolute pussy and will not be coming to fuck with your ride. He posted on a forum instead of actually doing something about it. At the same time though you won't be doing anything either.

In conclusion your all fucktards. I would have just robbed you back and that's being nice.

kawgomoo
01-05-2008, 02:42 AM
dont talk about it.

be about it.

couple of ar's and a some nines.. big whoop, this is why i carry grenades ;)

explode13
01-05-2008, 09:27 AM
we left them at some whare house not at there house

jsharp8866
01-06-2008, 06:08 PM
my buddies hatch got stolen and got his wheels jacked! put it on bricks right near all this shit happened

Pendulum
01-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Next of all in the state of Arizona you have to be 21 to purchase a handgun.

Not trying to argue, but that law means very little. If an individual is into grimy enough shit to steal/strip cars, I can BET they either own, or could acquire, a handgun. I know MANY 16-20 year olds that carry a handgun. An ex-coworker of mine who is currently 19, and a repeat felon on theft, assault, gun, and drug charges, carries a 9MM in his waistband daily.

So, for all of you that think the age law means anything on handguns, you're mistaken. I, for one, have owned a semi-auto shotgun since 16. Minimum age to own a rifle or shotgun is 18 in this state.

765j
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
the state of az says u could buy a hand gun @ 18...but the only way is p/party or 3rd party.......yeah but u can't even buy hand gun rounds that u have to b 21 and up...............and thats the truth ..........

Pendulum
01-11-2008, 01:30 AM
What are the possession laws on a handgun when you're not 21?
A friend of mine swears up and down that if it was bought by your legal gaurdian as a gift, you can carry it unconcealed between 18 and 21...

ONE_SLOW_EX
01-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Did They Have My 2ooo Civic Ex Its A 2 Door Coupe White With Rotas Slips Black In Color, They Said There Was A White Ek There My Ek Was Stolen About 8 Days Ago, Pm Or Call Me If You Know Anything At 480-343-4645....

Neebs
01-22-2008, 11:07 AM
man all u white boys are all talk n no action, i was there when them white boys went to my homies house, they know wat they saw n did nothing, we even waved bye at them n they dint do shit. fuck you all n come to the hood, i wanna see that happen. oh n if u ever come to the hood dont hide behind the cops!! fuckin pussys

I lost 50 IQ points reading this.

g2integy
01-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Hmm good looking out around the same area my car was found ! Notice any gold jmags with a crome lip ? Have to take a drive today .

JC<3Ek
01-12-2009, 09:33 AM
ey dawg if gna do sumthang dn do it dawg
all u niggaz all tawk dnt tawk bout it do it

man my grammar is terrible..but at least i can spell talk right.

Rufus
01-12-2009, 10:16 AM
ey dawg if gna do sumthang dn do it dawg
all u niggaz all tawk dnt tawk bout it do it

Enjoy your ban badass