PDA

View Full Version : any good websites?

azh22accord
09-29-2007, 03:41 PM
does anyone know if there are any good websites that get parts out in a couple of days? cause i cracked my headers today :( and now i need new ones. i need them as soon as possible! i was gonna go through andysauto sport but they take 4ever to get parts out!!!

jcvietboi
09-29-2007, 06:57 PM
does anyone know if there are any good websites that get parts out in a couple of days? cause i cracked my headers today :( and now i need new ones. i need them as soon as possible! i was gonna go through andysauto sport but they take 4ever to get parts out!!!

is not that andys take forever to ship out but they didnt wanna ship out....andysautosport is bunch of korean dudes...that too lazy...and trust me...if you using the search engine and u will fine that they will either take forever to ship out or not even ship your stuff to you at all..and then for about 2 week..you call them and they said they will return your money with 30% restock fee....lmao you dont have your stuff and you get charge for restock fee hahah.....:offtopic: sorry

samurai4321
09-30-2007, 12:28 AM
i think all websites will take forever to ship out parts, sum places ship parts out over night but they charge about $30-40 i think.

azh22accord
09-30-2007, 12:01 PM
is not that andys take forever to ship out but they didnt wanna ship out....andysautosport is bunch of korean dudes...that too lazy...and trust me...if you using the search engine and u will fine that they will either take forever to ship out or not even ship your stuff to you at all..and then for about 2 week..you call them and they said they will return your money with 30% restock fee....lmao you dont have your stuff and you get charge for restock fee hahah.....:offtopic: sorry

they are a bunch of lazy asses there. i ordered coilovers from them and it took 2 weeks for them to get to my house. damn those lazy korean dudes:upyours:

azh22accord
09-30-2007, 12:02 PM
i think all websites will take forever to ship out parts, sum places ship parts out over night but they charge about $30-40 i think.

yea. i was just wondering if there are any good sites that get parts out fast cause i hate driving around with an exhaust leak:thumbsdown:

jcvietboi
10-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Try...TSP...But definately not VERSUs...i order my rear mugen lip last 2 week ago and it didnt even here for me to pick it up yet

samurai4321
10-02-2007, 01:11 AM
u can try JHPusa. if u know anybody that lives in SoCal u can order it for pick up :) thats what i did when i ordered my Mugen window visors.

azh22accord
10-02-2007, 06:39 PM
u can try JHPusa. if u know anybody that lives in SoCal u can order it for pick up :) thats what i did when i ordered my Mugen window visors.

i've never heard of that. thanx though. i will definately check that out.

samurai4321
10-03-2007, 12:50 AM
i've never heard of that. thanx though. i will definately check that out.

yea, their warehouse is walk-in so it makes things more convenient.

logicdc
10-15-2007, 10:46 PM
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/directions.htm

acrite
10-15-2007, 11:01 PM
you can always just get them rewelded at the crack.