PDA

View Full Version : Team Havoc!!!- Thieves?

mfj
10-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Martin, and i am the founder of a car crew called Team Havoc. It has come to my attention that there have been rumors going around that Team Havoc is stealing cars, specifically hondas, in the greater phoenix metro area. Sources have told me that threats have been made to me and my crew, that we were supposedly "messing" with the wrong cars, and that we were going to pay. Well im just writing here to clear some stuff up. Me and the rest of Team Havoc are NOT car thieves, and have no prior criminal history, involving anything to do with car jacking. Our crew is only 5 members wide, and none of us have HONDAS!! Anyone that might know of the specific individuals that are accusing my crew of car jacking, please contact me. my email is martinfrenchjr@hotmail.com. Here is a web page which features the members of Team Havoc. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2098305/3

boostedrex
10-01-2007, 09:15 PM
so u r friends with adam uhh ;)

mfj
10-01-2007, 10:05 PM
adam is no longer HAVOC. and who might u be??

Wholesaler
10-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Wgaf. lol tweety's hatch... yea that guy doesnt steal..... ;)

RhdRicheeee
10-01-2007, 10:40 PM
does "adam" have the yellow h22 gutted caged eg hatch that blew up?

4wheelimport
10-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah He Does

boostedrex
10-01-2007, 10:45 PM

yep sure does, sapo's old buddy

Wholesaler
10-01-2007, 10:53 PM
then he put a gsr in it and ran like complete poop. car was quick the one pass it went down the track

lojack
10-01-2007, 11:09 PM

lol

mfj
10-01-2007, 11:55 PM
yeah, but he is no longer havoc. Right now our crew is only 5 members wide. it includes a 2000 camaro ss, 1998 camaro z28, 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, 2001 SVT Cobra, and a 2007 Cobalt SS

mfj
10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
by the way, here is a pic of adams car running against my brothers Trans Am http://a431.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/l_5f99ed5bc54932b5dbebd1db9f53396e.jpg

mfj
10-02-2007, 12:10 AM
http://a344.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_d8a1a9e3d3b2464058b8632008274cff.jpg

Wholesaler
10-28-2007, 12:56 PM
I heard team havoc stole my friends si

boostedrex
10-28-2007, 01:28 PM
team havoc does steal lol

Lilrob
10-28-2007, 03:09 PM
lol

B16offuryz
10-28-2007, 08:07 PM
omg......

Vtec_IN_3RD
10-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Martin, and i am the founder of a car crew called Team Havoc. It has come to my attention that there have been rumors going around that Team Havoc is stealing cars, specifically hondas, in the greater phoenix metro area. Sources have told me that threats have been made to me and my crew, that we were supposedly "messing" with the wrong cars, and that we were going to pay. Well im just writing here to clear some stuff up. Me and the rest of Team Havoc are NOT car thieves, and have no prior criminal history, involving anything to do with car jacking. Our crew is only 5 members wide, and none of us have HONDAS!! Anyone that might know of the specific individuals that are accusing my crew of car jacking, please contact me. my email is martinfrenchjr@hotmail.com. Here is a web page which features the members of Team Havoc. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2098305/3

like he is going to admit he steals cars ha thats a laugh just because you guys dont drive hondas doesnt mean you dont take them

SlowLS
10-28-2007, 08:31 PM
x2

Imp4ct_Blu3
10-29-2007, 08:15 AM
X3 stole MY fucking car...

INTEGRA DC2
10-29-2007, 08:43 AM
like he is going to admit he steals cars ha thats a laugh just because you guys dont drive hondas doesnt mean you dont take them

:rflmao::goodpost:

Lilrob
10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
x2 really goood lol
that makes no sence even thought theres a guy with that hatch

RHDDonnieee
10-29-2007, 11:36 PM
damn yackers

B16offuryz
10-29-2007, 11:50 PM
^^ lol

juan3023
10-30-2007, 12:07 AM
X3 stole MY fucking car...

:lock: :sad1: HOMIE YOU BETTER BUT YOUR HONDA IN THE GARAGE

juan3023
10-30-2007, 12:09 AM
I heard team havoc stole my friends si

DAMM BRO THAT SUCK TELL YOUR FRIEND TO BUT:lock:LOJACK INSIDE HIS CAR:tongue:

* BOOSTED88 *
10-30-2007, 02:46 PM
FUCK TEAM HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Ely

Vtec_IN_3RD
10-30-2007, 02:48 PM
FUCK TEAM HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Ely

i bet this guy is crying in the coner cause he just got put on blast :d3:

boostedrex
10-30-2007, 04:32 PM

Ely

lol i love the way u signed it

Mr.Burner
01-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Funny as i read on about Havoc and car stealing....I have a customer who's EG hatch was stolen over two years ago and it was just found the other day and the dude was arrested. (not giving names) with a TEAM HAVOC stick on the back.
A
ppaerently his vehicle was completly stock to begin with, once found, it has a different motor, omni's on all four corners, EM1 wheels, skunk2 t-body and intake manifold. and a DC header...HHHmmm sound crazy to any of you?

94EXCIVIC
01-09-2008, 02:54 PM
funny thread

boostedrex
01-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Funny as i read on about Havoc and car stealing....I have a customer who's EG hatch was stolen over two years ago and it was just found the other day and the dude was arrested. (not giving names) with a TEAM HAVOC stick on the back.
A
ppaerently his vehicle was completly stock to begin with, once found, it has a different motor, omni's on all four corners, EM1 wheels, skunk2 t-body and intake manifold. and a DC header...HHHmmm sound crazy to any of you?

damn they built it for him ? did he get it back or did he all ready collect on it from insurance

Mr.Burner
01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
^^ He had shitty insurance, but he did get the car back and got to keep all the parts they put on it......He was kinda pissed cause he's an older guy that doesnt give a shit about hookin up a car, but at the same time it looks good with SI wheels on it....

As for the motor install and the way it runs.....i would pay for whoever worked on it from TEAMHAVOC to never touch another car again!! Just another pile of shit on the road. Lets thank him.

I have picks but dont think its a good idea to post them.
TEAMHAVOC? what a joke!

Pendulum
01-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Is this the same Team Havoc that's comprised of 18-20 year old "bros" that just go to keggers in the east valley to look tough?

Mr.Burner
01-09-2008, 04:48 PM
It wouldnt surprise me! how cool is that?

Pendulum
01-09-2008, 04:51 PM
I got an MIC While Driving thanks to them.
I was at a party in Mesa/Gilbert. Some guy thought I was someone else, wanted to fight me. Threw a beer on me. I was outnumbered and left said party. Got pulled over for speeding. Cop smelled beer. Breathalyzer, sobriety test, the works. I was legally NOT drunk, but because I'm only 18, he gave me the MIC.

FUCK TEAM HAVOC lol

imm0rtal
01-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Wonder how he could afford to blow that much money on a cobra and then 2 blown motors before he got the monster that is in it now...

I Hate Import Cars
01-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Wonder how he could afford to blow that much money on a cobra and then 2 blown motors before he got the monster that is in it now...

"Suckin dick at fuckin pussy."

-Seth

Mr.Burner
01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
"Suckin dick at fuckin pussy."

-Seth

LOL

bmxican
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
post pics!!!!

SITTIN_SIDEWAYZ
01-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Thats Why All My Damn Cars Have Lowjack

I Take No Chances

C.R.A.Y.
01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
A

it wouldn't surprise me if teamhavoc goes back to the dudes house and jacks the car back to get there shit...

Mr.Burner
01-10-2008, 09:01 AM
^^^ i was kinda thinking the same...........

The President
01-10-2008, 09:15 AM
if i were your buddy i'd take all the aftermarket shit off the car, replace it with oem and then have a big old car parts bon-fire and send Havoc the video of all their shit burning.

Mr.Burner
01-10-2008, 10:55 AM
if i were your buddy i'd take all the aftermarket shit off the car, replace it with oem and then have a big old car parts bon-fire and send Havoc the video of all their shit burning.

Ya but why would they care if if was burning?
You dont think those parts were stolen off other peoples car? I highly doubt they spent there own money on parts to stick on a stolen car.....

The President
01-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Ya but why would they care if if was burning?
You dont think those parts were stolen off other peoples car? I highly doubt they spent there own money on parts to stick on a stolen car.....

true that, guess i didn't think about that.

Pendulum
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
I don't get why someone would roll a stolen car anyway... Makes no sense to me

Mr.Burner
01-10-2008, 11:09 AM
cause its a free car to drive......
it had vins swapped on it..

Pendulum
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
ah, that makes sense.
How did the officer know it was stolen, then? I've always wondered how they go from routine traffic stop to "pop the hood" or "let me check the vins"

Mr.Burner
01-10-2008, 11:14 AM
he was driving on a suspended lic. so they impounded the car and the registration was for another car, that year different color. busted!

boostedrex
01-10-2008, 12:05 PM
have him sell all the shit

sofresh
01-12-2008, 11:18 PM
yeah, but he is no longer havoc. Right now our crew is only 5 members wide. it includes a 2000 camaro ss, 1998 camaro z28, 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, 2001 SVT Cobra, and a 2007 Cobalt SS

hahaha, with this list of shitty cars in their club... they need to have some sort of hobby such as stealing cars... cause its a rush to them and they never get such a thing driving their cars...

Who the fuck mods a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, lol

C.R.A.Y.
01-13-2008, 02:32 AM
Who the fuck mods a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, lol

x2 lol

BoostCreep420
01-13-2008, 03:04 AM
unfortunately the ugly ass f bodies have shitloads of potential. i hate them. they suck, but ive seen many in the 9's.

everyones a thief in az. damn shame.

babyrex22
01-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Lol team havoc doesn't steal.... Lol since When?
Watis it ur new years resolution not to take niggas shit in the middle of the night. Yall must of just forgot about me and my crew confronting yall this weekend (01/11/08)*****

Stealthy
01-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Lol team havoc doesn't steal.... Lol since When?
Watis it ur new years resolution not to take niggas shit in the middle of the night. Yall must of just forgot about me and my crew confronting yall this weekend (01/11/08)*****

LOL.. I was there LAST wekkend when that little bitch said "That's the black dude whos car I stole, I'm scared, I need to go"

What a little bitch.

FUCK TEAM HAVOK.. Bunch of thieves, and LIARS. GTFOH!!

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 03:51 PM
yes everyone now knows that i stole his car ok so stay out of our business, its settled with him and his crew. We had a civilized talk and don't any of you honda guys tell me you haven't boughten parts off of a stolen car. Alot of us are or were thieves ok, at least im man enough to admit it. I was arrested and am now paying for his car ok!!! I was stupid and nieve and was around the wrong croud at the time. If any of you know of me and our crew now, y0u will see that we don't chill with the same people that we did. Everyone screws up in life ok, so now i learned my lesson, and haven't jacked since.

-mike

Jspec94
01-13-2008, 04:01 PM
yes everyone now knows that i stole his car ok so stay out of our business, its settled with him and his crew. We had a civilized talk and don't any of you honda guys tell me you haven't boughten parts off of a stolen car. Alot of us are or were thieves ok, at least im man enough to admit it. I was arrested and am now paying for his car ok!!! I was stupid and nieve and was around the wrong croud at the time. If any of you know of me and our crew now, y0u will see that we don't chill with the same people that we did. Everyone screws up in life ok, so now i learned my lesson, and haven't jacked since.

-mike

:but: ........... :whatever:

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
ok i don't need to respond to any of you jack asses if the owner accepts my apolgy then im good, you guys should just stay out! And yah thats all you can say cuz you know i didn't write anything wrong just now! Now go ahead and be an internet troll and talk shit...

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 04:06 PM
funny u guys say team havoc is all thieves!! considering we no longer have any hondas on our team!!!

Stealthy
01-13-2008, 04:35 PM
funny u guys say team havoc is all thieves!! considering we no longer have any hondas on our team!!!

WHO GIVES A FUCK.. YOU IDIOTS ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS THREAD TO SAY "WE AINT A BUNCH OF THIEVES".

Well, I was sitting right there when you admitted it, and that kinda makes you, and the rest of your team LIARS. You're lucky you talked to the owner of the car, cause I told him that night that he should've knocked your fuckin teeth in. Now you just better hope he gets paid.:hithead:

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 04:40 PM
who the fuck are you if you wanna knock my teeth in go and try just give me a pic of you so i know who you are when i see you. you just got no life but to be lookin up on forums on how to talk shit about something thats not even your own shit now leave me alone you. next go back to school because that doesn't make me a liar at all. when did i ever not admit it, plz quote me right now and we'll see who the smart one is. first do your research before you attempt to talk shit ok fag.. and i already know what your next post is gonna be.... your gonna say some stupid shit like ima kill you or something because you can't think of anything else to say

bmxican
01-13-2008, 04:41 PM

-mike

go suck a fucking dick you cock faggot. Just because you stole cars doesn't mean everyone else does. Bitch made ass marks like you guys just don't have balls big enough to work for your shit. fucking dick fag, don't EVER say that EVERYONE has boughten/stolen parts before, because guess what, I HAVENT!

Stealthy
01-13-2008, 04:46 PM
who the fuck are you if you wanna knock my teeth in go and try just give me a pic of you so i know who you are when i see you. you just got no life but to be lookin up on forums on how to talk shit about something thats not even your own shit now leave me alone you. next go back to school because that doesn't make me a liar at all. when did i ever not admit it, plz quote me right now and we'll see who the smart one is. first do your research before you attempt to talk shit ok fag.. and i already know what your next post is gonna be.... your gonna say some stupid shit like ima kill you or something because you can't think of anything else to sayLOL.. You got it...

Oh, btw, when he first confronted you in Ramiros, you said "No I didn't", then when he walked away, you admitted it to your buddy. But it's cool.. He, do some research, you'll find out who I am, and how I react to people who steal MY shit, lol..

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 04:50 PM
"go suck a fucking dick you cock faggot. Just because you stole cars doesn't mean everyone else does. Bitch made ass marks like you guys just don't have balls big enough to work for your shit. fucking dick fag, don't EVER say that EVERYONE has boughten/stolen parts before, because guess what, I HAVENT!"

oh ok............ not!! wow you know how to curse nice!! So back to what i was saying (only to the intelligent people on here), i apoligized to the owner, he accepted, i know all the people on his team, they know us. Things were settled so this subject is over! For those who like to talk shit on forums go straight ahead i could care less! now ima go back to work and laugh when someone talks shit on here bye :)

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 04:57 PM
LOL.. You got it...

Oh, btw, when he first confronted you in Ramiros, you said "No I didn't", then when he walked away, you admitted it to your buddy. But it's cool.. He, do some research, you'll find out who I am, and how I react to people who steal MY shit, lol..

now lets try to finish this conversation in a civilized way ok? is that alright with you?? when i denied it i had no idea who he was, i denied owing him money, until i realized who he was. not sure if u know lip but ask him about me, i will openly admit it, i have nothing to hide. i talked to (not sure what his name is) him man to man last night and told him straight up everything, there is no beef between us ok? The second i found out who he was i admitted it but about the money issue everything is under control as it is a court order. Why can't most of you guys realize that i fucked up and learned, get it!!

babyrex22
01-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Lol yall niggas is crazy. Its all sqaushed till next month when we see if that check comes or NOT.... U don't even know how much time we spent lookin 4 the bitch who stole that car and we been supposed to handle u. So please be a real man a just pay up. And don't get mad at people for posting facts about wat yall was sayin before we got there

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Lol yall niggas is crazy. Its all sqaushed till next month when we see if that check comes or NOT.... U don't even know how much time we spent lookin 4 the bitch who stole that car and we been supposed to handle u. So please be a real man a just pay up. And don't get mad at people for posting facts about wat yall was sayin before we got there

don't worry you'll get your money i like dealing with your or lip, i just get pissed when other people try to get involved. believe me you'll get paid, cuz if you don't i go to jail plus i dont' do shit like that anymore ok? its a monthly payment that we pay to the clerk of the court i believe 100 a month not sure. and we will try to pay it off soon. i still have your subs and your amp, when would you like to pic it up?

babyrex22
01-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Right now
And I was told
You already paid the whole thing

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 05:26 PM
ok well ill let you know when i get off work so i can hit you up and you'll get your subs. whats ur #? and who told you that i paid it all, ok to avoid any problems deal with me and my mom only cuz we are the only ones that know of the payment plan. All these other people are saying things but just take it from me, cuz ill be straight up. The only thing that i said that might have givin someone the impression is that "i have the money situation under control" or something like that

babyrex22
01-13-2008, 05:53 PM
My number is 623 217 9149. Call or tex me now

pozesd99'
01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
ok i saved your number if you wanna get it off the site

Jspec94
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM

who needs a honda to steal one :funnypost:

Slow_EJ1
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
who the fuck are you if you wanna knock my teeth in go and try just give me a pic of you so i know who you are when i see you. you just got no life but to be lookin up on forums on how to talk shit about something thats not even your own shit now leave me alone you. next go back to school because that doesn't make me a liar at all. when did i ever not admit it, plz quote me right now and we'll see who the smart one is. first do your research before you attempt to talk shit ok fag.. and i already know what your next post is gonna be.... your gonna say some stupid shit like ima kill you or something because you can't think of anything else to say

Don't worry about stealth.... the only thing scary about him is the babies he makes.

Stealthy
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Don't worry about stealth.... the only thing scary about him is the babies he makes.

lol.. I was waiting for a comment from you Chris.:thumbup:

xxbrowndragon
01-13-2008, 07:32 PM
i just read the whole thing and ,WTF, thats some crazy shit, SOUNDS LIKE MYSPACE KINDA, all and everyones stuff is on here, but crazy

*inFamous*
01-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Captain Crunch Is Best!

RhdRicheeee
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM
grape nutz is g00die

*inFamous*
01-13-2008, 11:14 PM
never had it, hook it up son!

Hopeless EP3
01-13-2008, 11:29 PM
hmmm Team Havoc

The Nameless Army that sounds familiar

*inFamous*
01-13-2008, 11:31 PM
TNA is that group of 'KIDS' that do stupid shit down in tukee claiming they do it where no one is around blah blah blah. Stupid, end of story.

boostedrex
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
damn blew up

egcrk90
01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
yeah

egcrk90
01-15-2008, 09:22 AM
team havoc hahaha yeah i smoked the shit out of a hatch with that awile back peice of shit yeah i have heard you guys steal LOL

BlackThirty3
01-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Is Havoc in phoenix? Cause if so . . . I'm Safe

LOL

C.R.A.Y.
01-24-2008, 02:33 AM
so as i was driving back from flag a lil bit ago. i go to dennys at i-17 and bell to get some thing to eat and i see this http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff52/haha1234567_2007/th.jpg
right when i walk in

Hopeless EP3
01-24-2008, 03:05 AM
^^^ lol

Imp4ct_Blu3
01-25-2008, 11:31 AM
I just dont get....thieves just dont understand what ppl go throught to get thier car....I worked full time for 2 years @ a restaurant to buy my dream car "2000 SI" after 4 months it was gone now im stuck with the insurance payment, car payment and im getting rides from friends and my parents to go to work everyday to try and earn the money to BUY not STEAL the things i want. I have no respect for any 1 who feels the need to take the easy way and fuck ppl over for a living. And so id like to thank Team Havcock in helping me realize ppl will do anything for quick money no matter what the reprocussions maybe.
So GG to u Team Havcock enjoy my SI and enjoy your life of being just like every other douche in AZ stealing cars for a living :upyours:

acura
01-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Team Stay Tuned Is The Shit Suckassssss :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::doobie::doobie::doobie::d oobie:

KingDingaLing
01-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Team Stay Tuned Is The Shit Suckassssss :rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::doobie::doobie::doobie::d oobie:

sounds like a bunch of pussies

acura
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
U MOST B FROM TEAM HAVOC :d3::d3::d3::d3::d3: :d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3: THIEVES

KingDingaLing
01-25-2008, 12:50 PM
U MOST B FROM TEAM HAVOC :d3::d3::d3::d3::d3: :d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3::d3: THIEVES

nope...

The President
01-25-2008, 01:17 PM
nope...

wow, good job stirring up the pot lol

gotta love the noobs :rflmao:

KingDingaLing
01-25-2008, 01:43 PM
wow, good job stirring up the pot lol

gotta love the noobs :rflmao:

its fun. i love doing that when there like, its all about TCS niggas. yea yea reppin Team Cock Suckers in the house:d3::d3::d3::d3::d3:

SiR Mikey
01-25-2008, 02:41 PM
its fun. i love doing that when there like, its all about TCS niggas. yea yea reppin Team Cock Suckers in the house:d3::d3::d3::d3::d3:
I like your ball

KingDingaLing
01-25-2008, 02:42 PM
I like your ball

thanks lol

The President
01-25-2008, 02:57 PM

hahaha maybe you join up with these dudes! hahahaha j/k man. but seriously, what is with new "crews" trying to "represent". Fuckin wack.

1lowtacoma
01-25-2008, 02:58 PM

jajajajajajajaja

honda_power_noob
01-25-2008, 03:03 PM
that just sucks, but I have met and talked to some of the people who are in team havoc. some of them are honest and I think some others are shady. some of the cars dont even have stickers

mfj
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
yeah, i am president of team havoc... havoc is completely legit (even though past history suggests otherwise). we are even entering vehicles in the nhra bracket racing comps in speed world on saturday... most of you that think team havoc are thieves, are thinking about when team havoc used to be run by a guy named adam with the yellow hatch back... thats not the same team havoc as it is now...... that was a group started by some kids in the "hood", but team havoc is completely different now......

DeeDub
01-25-2008, 05:13 PM
I just put a minime swap in my crx, should be hittin 14's soon. And as far as jacking, I can jack any kind of car, u name it, I can get it.

Can I join your crew?

FUK JDM
01-25-2008, 05:22 PM
TWCompetition....

Fuck the rest.

mfj
01-25-2008, 05:26 PM
I just put a minime swap in my crx, should be hittin 14's soon. And as far as jacking, I can jack any kind of car, u name it, I can get it.

Can I join your crew?

jajaja, if u can suck my dick, then u can join!! =)

Rufus
01-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Stop with the jajajaja's. Seriously

DeeDub
01-25-2008, 06:19 PM
jajaja, if u can suck my dick, then u can join!! =)

Fuck u man!

I was being serious

mfj
01-25-2008, 07:21 PM
Fuck u man!

I was being serious

yeah, and i was being serious too =)

BADCHKN
01-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Stop with the jajajaja's. Seriously

thankyou kind sir

b20forlife
01-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Fuck u man!

I was being serious

no seriously he is good. And his single cam dips out. lol j/k

miss_kennedy
02-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,
Just FYI... Team Havoc was not a car club 2 years ago. If Havoc had stolen a stock Honda and then, 2 years later, it was found completly re-done, don't you think the owner might be happy about that? In regards to parts and what not, I don't really think a gsr, d-16, b-18, k-20, h-22, ls-vtec, ect... (engines usually found in Hondas) would really do anything for the vehicles that are apart of Team Havoc. Just keep that in mind before you start accusing someone or a particular group of something in which you have no proof of...

imm0rtal
02-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey guys,
Just FYI... Team Havoc was not a car club 2 years ago. If Havoc had stolen a stock Honda and then, 2 years later, it was found completly re-done, don't you think the owner might be happy about that? In regards to parts and what not, I don't really think a gsr, d-16, b-18, k-20, h-22, ls-vtec, ect... (engines usually found in Hondas) would really do anything for the vehicles that are apart of Team Havoc. Just keep that in mind before you start accusing someone or a particular group of something in which you have no proof of...You know what allows you to mod your car? Money. You know what you can get from selling stolen car parts? You guessed it, money.

Jesus fuck, didn't anybody take Economics in High School?

FUK JDM
02-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,
Just FYI... Team Havoc was not a car club 2 years ago. If Havoc had stolen a stock Honda and then, 2 years later, it was found completly re-done, don't you think the owner might be happy about that? In regards to parts and what not, I don't really think a gsr, d-16, b-18, k-20, h-22, ls-vtec, ect... (engines usually found in Hondas) would really do anything for the vehicles that are apart of Team Havoc. Just keep that in mind before you start accusing someone or a particular group of something in which you have no proof of...

You have to be no older then 15. Seriously.

ps.

Jackers. :type:

*inFamous*
02-04-2008, 12:28 PM
NO one said people steal stuff for themselves... thats what amateurs do... and they get caught with the stolen stuff. People who are in it for the money steal something untraceable, in high demand, and with low risk (a honda for instance lol)

Rxseven2civic
02-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey guys,

are your that ugly beat up looking girl that i always see on bell blasting country? driving that pos firechicken with the team havoc sticker?

mfj
02-04-2008, 05:01 PM
are your that ugly beat up looking girl that i always see on bell blasting country? driving that pos firechicken with the team havoc sticker?

aren't u that guy that always has a sore throat from swallowing cum, and usually walk like u just had a dick stuck up ur ass??? yeah, i think thats u! =)

rudsone
02-04-2008, 05:16 PM
so that girl IS the one being being described?

imm0rtal
02-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Sounds like somebody just described somebody's girlfriend!*

*Names left out for anonymity

rickftw
02-04-2008, 06:44 PM

sounds like a havoc whore to me...
:ugly:

1lowtacoma
02-04-2008, 06:59 PM

x2 :ugly:

C.R.A.Y.
02-04-2008, 07:16 PM

lol :but: so funny

Rxseven2civic
02-04-2008, 07:23 PM
aren't u that guy that always has a sore throat from swallowing cum, and usually walk like u just had a dick stuck up ur ass??? yeah, i think thats u! =)

from your hostility i will take it i accurately described your girl... for that i am truly sorry, that girl looks like she has been through about 50 feet of cock. You guys a gangbang crew too?

mfj
02-04-2008, 07:27 PM
from your hostility i will take it i accurately described your girl... for that i am truly sorry, that girl looks like she has been through about 50 feet of cock. You guys a gangbang crew too?

well i'll give u this! ur pretty damn funny! hahaha!!! but no, i know the girl you are talking about, and she is the girlfriend of that dude in the blue trans am. "ms kennedy" however is not that girl. ms kennedy drives a black sti.

KingDingaLing
02-04-2008, 10:37 PM
damn people should fear for there life when that girl in the black sti is driving within a 1 mile radius of them. i would be thats for sure

93silverprelude
02-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

boostedrex
02-04-2008, 11:02 PM
lol

mfj
02-05-2008, 12:06 AM
funny guy!

imm0rtal
02-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I would trust RC over you, that's for sure ;)

FUK JDM
02-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Fuck You, Pay me.

FUK JDM
02-05-2008, 05:26 PM
I heard team havoc is having a car wash to pay off some debits due from a certain member?..

lmk where it is, Ill stop by to donate.

mfj
02-05-2008, 05:33 PM
HA!!!! lol!!!!!! ur always welcome to donate anytime! =P i definitely wont turn ur donations away, but i can't promise it will be used for that certain member!

1lowtacoma
02-05-2008, 05:46 PM
:goodpost:
:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

mfj
02-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I heard team havoc is having a car wash to pay off some debits due from a certain member?..

lmk where it is, Ill stop by to donate.

:goodpost:
:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

FEED ME!!!!!!!!!
http://www.tes3d.com/renders/troll/troll.jpg

93silverprelude
02-05-2008, 05:55 PM
HA!!!! lol!!!!!! ur always welcome to donate anytime! =P i definitely wont turn ur donations away, but i can't promise it will be used for that certain member!

Congrats on even SOUNDING like a thief!

mfj
02-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Congrats

thanks u vewy vewy much :grin:

mfj
02-05-2008, 06:00 PM
hey brookie pooo, im ur myspace friend!!! =) myspace.com/koriano602

93silverprelude
02-05-2008, 06:04 PM
hey brookie pooo, im ur myspace friend!!! =) myspace.com/koriano602

Not anymore asshole. You tried to make a joke about kicking a girl's ass but then saved yourself by editing it. Good job on your part.

mfj
02-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Not anymore asshole. You tried to make a joke about kicking a girl's ass but then saved yourself by editing it. Good job on your part.

i swear!!! im soo sorry brookie poo!!! =( i didnt realize it was you, until i edited it. im sorry sweet heart!! =(

FEED ME!!!!!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1990-1999/1998-Honda-Civic-dragon-fa-nf.jpg

mfj
02-06-2008, 08:46 AM
I Demand You To Forgive Me!!! Damn U!!!

n20singlecam
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM
hey team havoc cars are slow! its all about the single cam nitrous :)

mikestsi
03-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Team havoc is slooooow.. fuk them.............................................. .................................................. .............. oh wait wat am i saying.. im in it.. DAM!! THAT SUCKS!!! im soo stupid... lol... YO n20SINGLECAM GUY!!.. run the automatic cobalt and see if ur single cam shiter is faster then it...

93silverprelude
03-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Team havoc is slooooow.. fuk them.............................................. .................................................. .............. oh wait wat am i saying.. im in it.. DAM!! THAT SUCKS!!! im soo stupid... lol... YO n20SINGLECAM GUY!!.. run the automatic cobalt and see if ur single cam shiter is faster then it...

He's banned.

mikestsi
03-01-2008, 03:39 PM
oh i am, am i?

93silverprelude
03-01-2008, 03:43 PM
oh i am, am i?
Ohhhh I'm sorry, you forgot "I'm" when you said "yo n20singcam guy."
Sounded like you were trying to talk to him not say you ARE him.

Crxpunk89
03-02-2008, 12:44 AM
hell yeah. im not in that crew but why not steal shit from ppl who you got beef with. shit if i was really beefin with somone id steal there car and blow it up like that regal my homie did it to. its funny :]

Mr.Teal
03-17-2009, 09:09 PM
lofl fuck u and state ya name:dumbass:

why do people revive threads with petty bullshit

*inFamous*
03-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Seriously, wtf why would you bring up a thread this old.