PDA

View Full Version : I need some info. . . .

GSR_MONKEY
10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I want to boost my single slammer, but was wondering what kind of front mount intercooler would fit my EF? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Type - O
10-11-2007, 09:41 PM
look for EF specific front mounts

ToxxikTuning
10-12-2007, 03:07 PM
use model specific or measure out what can fit and go custom. I am pretty sure RevHard has one for the EF, pm me if you want a price on one.

FabricatorX
10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Easy. Call us at the shop, say "I want you to install an intercooler on my car". I will say "ok, bring the car down here". You say "here is some money" which is then followed by you giving us money. I then say "your car is finished, enjoy your intercooler" right after you come to pick the car up from having said intercooler installed. You then drive away thinking "crap, I have a bitchin intercooler, but no turbo to make it useful"!! This is then proceeded by you turning around, coming back and dropping the car off again. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Stealthy
10-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Easy. Call us at the shop, say "I want you to install an intercooler on my car". I will say "ok, bring the car down here". You say "here is some money" which is then followed by you giving us money. I then say "your car is finished, enjoy your intercooler" right after you come to pick the car up from having said intercooler installed. You then drive away thinking "crap, I have a bitchin intercooler, but no turbo to make it useful"!! This is then proceeded by you turning around, coming back and dropping the car off again. Wash, rinse and repeat.

:goodpost::thumbup:

Type - O
10-12-2007, 08:35 PM
lolz

GSR_MONKEY
10-12-2007, 09:36 PM
lol. . . . I was planning on using a Greddy TD04H-15G kit for the D16Z6, but the intecooler for that is made for an EG. Will it still fit into my EF? Thats Why i was asking. I know Rev Hard has a kit for a D16, but i wanted to use a kit that is street legal.

Lilrob
10-14-2007, 07:25 PM
x2