PDA

View Full Version : fastest AZ accord?

AgentTed
10-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Is is dumb to drag race an accord? I want to build one but I wonder if a fast accord would ever get respect. Who here races an accord, what times do you turn? why did you chose the accord instead of say a civic. Who is fast qnd how are you doing it?

littletruong
10-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Is is dumb to drag race an accord? I want to build one but I wonder if a fast accord would ever get respect. Who here races an accord, what times do you turn? why did you chose the accord instead of say a civic. Who is fast qnd how are you doing it?

what year accord do you have? and what do you plan to do to it?

wrichards2k6
10-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Accords are definitely worth modifying IMO. They're a lot roomier then civics, thats part of why I modded my first accord. I liked the shape of it a lot more. To me, civics are just too economical, they look like they're cheaply made, the gauges, seats, everything. Accords are heavier, but thats the only thing that makes a civic a better car to mod to me.

MLBZ521
10-12-2007, 09:58 AM
As far as I know, and I've only been here a year... I'd say Collective Racing's Accord is probably the fastest, or close to it.. At least, fastest NA, all motor. I believe it's still street legal also.

It's what car you like and want to modify.. You can build whatever you want..

Unless you're wanting to build the more "practical" car, that's cheaper, with better options, an Accord might not be your first choice.

Stealthy
10-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Go for it. Accords are great for modding. If you aren't building a straight drag car, then who cares. And even if you were, a fast Accord would be respectable.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 09:29 PM
thanks for the replies. I have a 91 4dr and I know of the collective car. I just feel that people overlook the accord because it is big. I looked at my car vs a 95 civic coupe and they seem to be about the same size. my car is just a little heavier though. I think with weight reduction it can help, but maybe i am after just the respect part and that might be my problem. not which car, just gaining respect for having a fast one.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM
My friend met this dude down here who post here on this site.I PMed him and He is making almost 300whp with a stock block. I will try to get him to post here in this thread. 300 hp is baddass and would make and accord fun.

littlegreen33
10-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Love my accord...old school CB7.....it has quite a few new tricks......see ya at the track OR the street.....Oh...It is ALL MOTOR with full interior.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Love my accord...old school CB7.....it has quite a few new tricks......see ya at the track OR the street.....Oh...It is ALL MOTOR with full interior.

^^^ dude I was talking about.
:you rock: Thanks for posting in my thread. could you give me a rundown of your set-up?

MLBZ521
10-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... I just read completely conflicting information about this person's block..

"He is making almost 300whp with a stock block."
"It is ALL MOTOR"

300WHP + stock Block + NA? lol!
300Whp Boosted + Stock Block, Yes
300whp + NA + Possible = Built

Not calling bull, but someone's HIGHLY mis-informed...

It's possible to pull over 300whp NA out of an H-Series, just need the right "specs." ;)
^^I wish I had a car to drop my built NA H-Series into... And the money to finish it... And tune... Oh the fun I could have... haha....

Both the Accord and the Prelude are over-looked because of their extra weight.. They're the thick girls of the Honda Family.. :P
But the B-Series guys lacked the TQ that the H-Series could put out, so they started dropping the Bigger Engines into the Lighter Cars, so that over-shadowed the Accords and Preludes even more..

littlegreen33
10-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Ok guys.......I said almost...ALMOST......I am getting most of my power from a developmental head by V&H....they worked really hard to match everything up and squeeze the head until it almost popped, given the header, intake, injectors, valves, cams, throtlebody......you get the idea. The redline is set at 8400.....I won't spin it past that, that is where the power drops off.

I will not give specs due to conflict of interest of another member that uses V&H for his head.
Remember......ALMOST.......ALMOST

To truly break the 300 and beyond, I will go to Scott and have him build a full custom bottom end that will live past 9000.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... I just read completely conflicting information about this person's block..

"He is making almost 300whp with a stock block."
"It is ALL MOTOR"

300WHP + stock Block + NA? lol!
300Whp Boosted + Stock Block, Yes
300whp + NA + Possible = Built

Not calling bull, but someone's HIGHLY mis-informed...

It's possible to pull over 300whp NA out of an H-Series, just need the right "specs." ;)
^^I wish I had a car to drop my built NA H-Series into... And the money to finish it... And tune... Oh the fun I could have... haha....

Both the Accord and the Prelude are over-looked because of their extra weight.. They're the thick girls of the Honda Family.. :P
But the B-Series guys lacked the TQ that the H-Series could put out, so they started dropping the Bigger Engines into the Lighter Cars, so that over-shadowed the Accords and Preludes even more..

Not true, littlegreen33 has told me that V&H motorcycles did his head and it cost about $11000.00 his intake is pure carbon fiber with a 72mm throttle body. Anything is possible with the right money which i dont have anyway, but it keeps my head up just thinking of the possibilities.

littlegreen33 I hope you can help this thread out a bit

littlegreen33
10-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I don't know it all, or claim to. I just follow my gut. Scott laid the ground work and I went from there. He is always helpful when I run into a problem. Most of the time he knows what's going on just from a phone call. I am not trying to throw up flags or create a flame, I just did some research and followed my instincts. I do things different, and Scott knows that. I want to see how much abuse the stock block can take. This one is really strong for some reason. I kept the revs down.......ask Scott how I love the revs..... It makes great power.....and it will fly apart someday, head included, I know this...H motors are famous for destroying the head when they let go. So in the mean time, I will have fun with it.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 11:02 PM
So scott is responsible for your engines power? i thought he was just cocky, but now maybe just damn good if its true.

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
out of respect for littlegreen33 I will keep the specs of his engine private, but lets just say its badd ass!!!!!!!!!

littlegreen33
10-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks Ted.....appreciate it

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 11:24 PM
:you rock::you rock::you rock:

HAts off to the new king of the accords!!!!!!!!!!!

Wholesaler
10-12-2007, 11:26 PM
wow suck his dick y dont you

AgentTed
10-12-2007, 11:28 PM
wow suck his dick y dont you

why you say that? I think is killer that someone took the time to talk to me in pm about my project. Gave me hope. Why do you have a problem whith that?

MLBZ521
10-13-2007, 01:18 AM
As I said, there's something wrong with the information.. I didn't say he didn't have what he claims.. Nor did I say it wasn't possible.

Stock Block = Stock Block
Worked Head /= Stock Block
Bolt Ons /= Stock Block

You gotta specify want you mean.. I do not consider what littlegreen33 as a "stock block." That's built to me and that's what everyone else considers "Built" also.

But I'm assuming the Bottom End is stock then?? No work there, nothing touched?? Is it a USDM Block or JDM Block? Type S Pistons?

I'm not trying to ask for Specs of the build nor Specs for the V&H Head, I know some things are keep secret, there's competition out there.. Just curious on what's "stock" and how "stock" it is..

I'm just saying, and nothing I said was false, you're not going to make 300whp on the STOCK H22 engine. That is plain insanity to think that.. Not without Spray or Boost.
You'd be lucky to make 200whp on a stock USDM H22A1 Block, with nothing done to it. If it's even possible. And I mean, no internal work. Just by removing things like AC, PS, systems that take away HP. I'll let you remove the Balance Shafts, and even Add a lighter Flywheel and Clutch.. And let you have it professionally tuned. Pulling 200whp outta that still would be very hard..

It's a pretty bold statement to give him the title "King of the Accords." I'm pretty certain there's someone else out there make much more power that ~<300whp... You should classify that to a smaller spectrum.. ;P

I know Scott does good work, I've read his old engine thread and his new one on H-T. And he's also rebuilding a friend of mines' engine.. I haven't met him in person, but I've talked to him through PM on H-T for some help trying to find some parts when I was down in Tucson.. He seems like a very nice and helpful guy from my experience. And I am not calling him nor his work out..

I know what his engine makes with it being fully built. It's hard to believe a "stock block" makes close to the same power as his fully built H22.

My fully built H22 Block is very similar to Scott's new block also, but still different in a few areas. It has the the possibility to put out more power than his also, but it's in a different group and they're not really comparable.

rudsone
10-13-2007, 01:32 AM
very interesting thread...i was going to purchase a EG hatch with a H22 lol...
if it matters...was clean...red with black rotas...dunno if ya seen it...

2point6
10-13-2007, 02:25 AM
There is a lot of mis-information in this thread. I don't give a shit what a person says on the net... they can tell you anything they want from behind a keyboard.

I sold Kevin "littlegreen33" a stock JDM block that he mated to a F20B head with an RMF header and a Fiber Tuned manifold. This is a very brief portion of my history with Kevin. After that, Kevin is on his own. I have since heard rumors and stories, but I have never seen anything Kevin has done with my own eyes. If Kevin wants to claim 300whp... maybe he did it, but it wasn't done with my help or guidance. If so, I congratulate him on his accomplishment, if not... that is his problem. Personally, I have my own opinion about Kevin and I do not want my name missrepresented by him or anyone else for that matter. Take that as a direct statement.

Ted, do some serious research before you believe everything you hear or read.

Kevin, good luck on your efforts. I hope for your sake you know what you are saying to people. $11000.00 on a "developemental" head from Vance & Hines? Hopefully... that was a miss-quote, but if not, I hope the headwork was gold plated too.

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok guys.......I said almost...ALMOST......I am getting most of my power from a developmental head by V&H....they worked really hard to match everything up and squeeze the head until it almost popped, given the header, intake, injectors, valves, cams, throtlebody......you get the idea. The redline is set at 8400.....I won't spin it past that, that is where the power drops off.

I will not give specs due to conflict of interest of another member that uses V&H for his head.
Remember......ALMOST.......ALMOST

To truly break the 300 and beyond, I will go to Scott and have him build a full custom bottom end that will live past 9000.

Kevin (littlegreen33),

The last time I checked, I DID NOT work for Vance & Hines. My initials are JP. Since you are claiming to have spent $11,000.00 on your head work, I believe we have an outstanding debt that you have yet to pay for. LOL

I ported this head.
I did a bad ass job on it, but in no way is the work I did worth anywhere near $11,000.00.

But thank you for the Kind words Kevin.
Its always good to hear of a customer making power!

Sincerely,

Joshua Propp
Collective Racing
Tucson, AZ

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 05:29 PM
wait? kevin told me all that went into his head and what great precision was needed to make it perform. From the sounds of it the thing is AMAZING thats got to cost something right? remember he has a pure carbon fiber intake. I dont understand why kevin would tell me that V&H did his head but now you claim to have done it. I met gen2itr at collective and you seemed nice, but i don't get why someone would want to lie about doing work. almost seems like you collective guys are deffensive. don't get me wrong I been to your shop and things are cool but somethings not right here. kevin has no reason to be decietfull to me. so why are you?

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 05:38 PM
neways, I started this topic for different reasons, but now i have other questions.

littlegreen33
10-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Scott, I have not misrepresented you in any way. I have spoken positively of you on every occasion your name has come up, and given credit where credit is due.

I am not claiming "the fastest" anything here or on the streets or the track. I am also not trying to start a pissing flaming match here, on the streets or the track.

I stay away from the boards for this very reason. If you feel I have wronged you in anyway, I am sorry, and it was not intentional.

This town is too small for this desention. And no, I cannot spell.

I have found the best way to keep peace between you and I Scott, is to just keep our distance, so I have done that. I still respect your opinion and knowledge of your work. You helped me get my start. I have also stated in this thread that I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL. NOR DO I CLAIM TO. I have used other shops, and if that offends you Scott, I am sorry.

I do not want any more to do with this site, so I am removing myself from the board.
Someone does something different and makes forward progress and they get slammed....well that's usually what happens.....remember, the Earth was once flat too.
I would have loved to put this head onto one of Scott's built blocks......hell it might have even gone fast.

Good luck to all of you.

Kevin

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Scott, I have not misrepresented you in any way. I have spoken positively of you on every occasion your name has come up, and given credit where credit is due.

I am not claiming "the fastest" anything here or on the streets or the track. I am also not trying to start a pissing flaming match here, on the streets or the track.

I stay away from the boards for this very reason. If you feel I have wronged you in anyway, I am sorry, and it was not intentional.

I have found the best way to keep peace between you and I Scott, is to just keep our distance, so I have done that. I still respect your opinion and knowledge of your work. You helped me get my start. I have also stated in this thread that I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL. NOR DO I CLAIM TO. I have used other shops, and if that offends you Scott, I am sorry.

I do not want any more to do with this site, so I am removing myself from the board.
Someone does something different and makes forward progress and they get slammed....well that's usually what happens.....remember, the Earth was once flat too.
I would have loved to put this head onto one of Scott's built blocks......hell it might have even gone fast.

Good luck to all of you.

Kevin

what? you are leaving because someone (scott) questioned you? I got a different perspective of you in our pm's. I was hoping to learn from you. what a let down.:(

littlegreen33
10-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Josh,
Yes you did a great job on the head......a year ago. What do you know about what I have done to the car in the past 3-4 months?? Nothing. So....I will leave it at that.

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Josh,
Yes you did a great job on the head......a year ago. What do you know about what I have done to the car in the past 3-4 months?? Nothing. So....I will leave it at that.

touche'

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Scott do you critisize all of your customers who are outdoing you?

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 06:03 PM
wait? kevin told me all that went into his head and what great precision was needed to make it perform. From the sounds of it the thing is AMAZING thats got to cost something right? remember he has a pure carbon fiber intake. I dont understand why kevin would tell me that V&H did his head but now you claim to have done it. I met gen2itr at collective and you seemed nice, but i don't get why someone would want to lie about doing work. almost seems like you collective guys are deffensive. don't get me wrong I been to your shop and things are cool but somethings not right here. kevin has no reason to be decietfull to me. so why are you?

Great Precision? Yes a large amount of precision goes into porting a head. Maintaining balance, increasing flow without losing velocity, knowing just how to shape the bowls, and the like are all very precise. But when you do enough head work, you learn what works and what doesnt, and you learn very quickly. You can do all the head work you want, but IT WILL NOT make that kind of power on a stock bottom end.

Now, most people who know me ( either on the boards or in person), know that I am an asshole. BUT, they also know I pride myself on my work and the quality that I produce. I have even made house calls (on my own dime) to remedy any issue.

So to get defensive? HELL YES!
Having someone give credit for my work (or my co-workers for that matter) to someone else very hard for me. I spent approx 16 hours on that head. From the port work, to installation of the Skunk 2 Pro Valve Springs, Skunk 2 Ti Retainers, Skunk 2 Pro Series Stage 1 Cams, the "pure carbon" intake maifold, and the RMF header, it all adds up.

But does it add up to $11,000.00?
NO.
Scott had a complete Vance & Hines package performed on his head. This is the top tier of what they offer. To the best of my knowledge, this was roughly 1/3 the cost they are claiming.

So either they Gold Plated their head (DID THEY?), they got SEVERLY OVERCHARGED, or Someone is full of shit.

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 06:06 PM
: littlegreen33]

I have almost 11000.00 in the head alone!!!!!!!!!
I have more in the head than the rest of the whole car.

Scary huh??

Secret........

I had a stage 3 from them........now it's just pure scary stupid fast.....it flows 250cc of air from each cylinder......the intake flows 6 liters per minute.....the throttle body is not off the shelf...total custom.. then titanium valves, springs, keepers....port matched within .001cc each....
That help any??? lol

Sorry kevin I have to defend you here. Josh or scott what do you have to say about them apples. ^^^^^^^

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Great Precision? Yes a large amount of precision goes into porting a head. Maintaining balance, increasing flow without losing velocity, knowing just how to shape the bowls, and the like are all very precise. But when you do enough head work, you learn what works and what doesnt, and you learn very quickly. You can do all the head work you want, but IT WILL NOT make that kind of power on a stock bottom end.

Now, most people who know me ( either on the boards or in person), know that I am an asshole. BUT, they also know I pride myself on my work and the quality that I produce. I have even made house calls (on my own dime) to remedy any issue.

So to get defensive? HELL YES!
Having someone give credit for my work (or my co-workers for that matter) to someone else very hard for me. I spent approx 16 hours on that head. From the port work, to installation of the Skunk 2 Pro Valve Springs, Skunk 2 Ti Retainers, Skunk 2 Pro Series Stage 1 Cams, the "pure carbon" intake maifold, and the RMF header, it all adds up.

But does it add up to $11,000.00?
NO.
Scott had a complete Vance & Hines package performed on his head. This is the top tier of what they offer. To the best of my knowledge, this was roughly 1/3 the cost they are claiming.

So either they Gold Plated their head (DID THEY?), they got SEVERLY OVERCHARGED, or Someone is full of shit.

like he said it was a year ago.

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Josh,

A year ago? Check your calendar again buddy. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE LAST 3-4 MONTHS? I would really like to know. I heard you called one of the best tuners in Arizona an Idiot! Is this true?

Vance and Hines will not touch a head that has already had portwork done to it, and then there is their turn around time.

I'll belive it when I see the spec sheet.
Oh wait let me guess, you want to keep it secret squirrel?

ON a DIFFERENT NOTE.....

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 06:17 PM

I want an answer. no disrespect,but kevin is an asset to the scene he may just know something you guys dont.

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Sorry kevin I have to defend you here. Josh or scott what do you have to say about them apples. ^^^^^^^

I say it looks like littlegreen33 read some random numbers and measurements and sent them to you. None of those figures mean anything when it comes to a cylinder head.

250cc of air? I fart more then that.
The intake flows 6 liters per minute? When did we start measuring water faucets?

Oh so a totally custom TB? I could see the casting and maching of a totally custom TB costing $11,000.00. But did he patent it? Does he own the exclusive right to the design?

If not I still think he got screwed

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 06:21 PM
I want an answer. no disrespect,but kevin is an asset to the scene he may just know something you guys dont.

He might know something that we don't. Kudos to him.

I am a firm believer in proof.
He has yet to provide any. A Dyno sheet, a build list, track times, etc.

TED I apologize for being a dick, but it is nieve people such as yourself that allow these people to continue with their misleading ways.

If you would like to PM me I will elaborate more...

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 06:21 PM
I dont know what the numbers mean but others here will, so shove it. we will see who looks dumb in the end.

MLBZ521
10-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the info Scott. Needed some substantial information on this, it just didn't seem logical..

I hope my comment regarding and comparing your block and my block did not offend you.. I wasn't trying to say that my block will/would make more power than yours, just that it has the possibility to, but they are not the same type of build, so they're really not comparable.. And not that you're unable to pull more power out of your block, I'm sure you could easily, nor is that the limits of the H22. I know what you were looking to do with your H22 is completely different than what this block I have was built for.

Wowz0rs... I didn't refresh the thread in a while and there's been a lot more posts.. heh

Ted, I know he's been nice to you, but you can not rightfully defend something you have not seen in person. And I'm not saying littlegreen/Kevin is giving false information.
Besides the the claims of "almost 300whp" on a "stock block." That's ridiculous.. Even with a stock short block and a built head, it's not gonna work.. Going NA, cams love higher Compression, and a stock short block doesn't offer enough for 300whp, even with the higher CR JDM H22A.

I'm not taking sides, nor defending Collective Racing or anyone else.. I'm just reading what is here and making sense of it, you gotta do this yourself also..

The reason Gen2ITR is being defensive is because the last he knew of littlegreen/Kevin's build, it was HE who did the Cylinder Head work and not V&H. He put the time and effort into it and littlegreen/Kevin is giving credit to V&H. So I can see how he could rightfully be upset.
But maybe littlegreen/Kevin did have another Cylinder Head built by V&H. Maybe he does make almost 300whp.. But since he does not want to give Specs, which he may have his reasons, it is impossible for us to think and believe he's pulling 300whp outta a "stock block."

And on the criticizing their customers.. This is one person they worked with.. And from the looks of things, they've had a lot of experience with each other and there is probably a lot more that has happened that what has been said. You can't get in the middle of it if you don't know what's going on..

Just let that be.. You can to take in the "facts" of what has been said/given and find your own answer.

MLBZ521
10-13-2007, 06:55 PM
I dont know what the numbers mean but others here will, so shove it. we will see who looks dumb in the end.

Just because a Head flows well doesn't mean it's going to make great power...

There's guys that don't touch the Head besides Valvetrain and Cams, because they don't see it's worth the money to do so for their build.

Flow Numbers do not just equal power.
Head work is more than just flow, you gotta make the flow work for the head.. Make the air and the fuel mix, there's a lot more to it.. And I by no means know it all.. Just what I've read and learned..

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:04 PM

I will address this first... I don't want to be tied to any embellishment of facts from anyone.

Second, If Kevin spent that money, that is his business, not mine. I would hope that spending that type of money, which he hasn't denied, would almost revolutionize how the H22 makes power. If so, that could only be good for the sport. I know from my experience that Kevin will spend money, so it is entirely possible. I will say that in his defense. However, just because I defend him on that point only doesn't mean I believe everything being said. Kevin and I have gone around a few times, so I am not new to his manner. I have been told a few "stories", but those are between him and I. They do not belong in a public forum.

So, if readers here think I am defensive... well that is your perogative.

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:15 PM

Good luck to all of you.

Kevin

Kevin, I don't feel you miss-represented me or my shop, but I do feel you might have miss-represented yourself. I don't want to be drug into what you tell people. Having a constant stream of hearing people say "Kevin this... Kevin that..." and comparing me to you gets frustrating. Especially when I know from my own experience what you are telling people is false.

All I can say is I hope that I am wrong. I hope you have gotten your money's worth from Vance and Hines, and congratulations on your project I hope it turns out the way you make it.

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:20 PM

I have no problem if someone "outdoes" me. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kevin did anything good or bad yet.

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 09:26 PM
e-dynoing now? woo00000t

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:29 PM

Ted, I don't know what Kevin was trying to tell you in that quote if that is what he said, but as it reads, he is trying to discribe the flow rates of the head and manifold. The numbers are way off, just so you know. The stock head flows more than 250 cfm at .500 lift and I could breath in more than 6 liters of air per minute myself. So, I am sure there is more to what he is saying, or it is blatantly false. Vance and Hines does stages? I wonder what my head was... probably a stage negative 2, but I only spent $3,000.00 for it. Titainium valves... Now that is baller.

That is what I think about those apples...

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM

Again, It is possible that Kevin has done something no one else has. That I congratulate him for.

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the info Scott. Needed some substantial information on this, it just didn't seem logical..

I hope my comment regarding and comparing your block and my block did not offend you.. I wasn't trying to say that my block will/would make more power than yours, just that it has the possibility to, but they are not the same type of build, so they're really not comparable.. And not that you're unable to pull more power out of your block, I'm sure you could easily, nor is that the limits of the H22. I know what you were looking to do with your H22 is completely different than what this block I have was built for.

No, I did not get offended in any way. I only hope that the sport progresses. If your build can help turn this thread around, myself and others would love to hear about it, instead of wasting our lives reading "Days of our azht lives"...lol.

2point6
10-13-2007, 09:37 PM
e-dynoing now? woo00000t

Not sure who you are directing this too, but I would call it more like "talking out of ass".

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 09:43 PM
that too

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 10:36 PM
He might know something that we don't. Kudos to him.

I am a firm believer in proof.
He has yet to provide any. A Dyno sheet, a build list, track times, etc.

TED I apologize for being a dick, but it is nieve people such as yourself that allow these people to continue with their misleading ways.

If you would like to PM me I will elaborate more...

All this argueing has my thread jacked. I thought he had no reason to mislead, so the burden of proof is on you. I feel he is telling me the truth. let me ask you this since you race. have you ever hit a 13.1 /1.68/ 119mph on street tires? I would rather listen to someone who has. call me crazy.:crazy:

and to you scott there are people with more money and resources than even you. im broke so it dont matter but you dont see me getting all upset because of what he spent on his head. It sucks that you ran him away from this site, but think of the things you could have learded from him. by the way have you even hit 119 on the track yet.

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 10:39 PM
All this argueing has my thread jacked. I thought he had no reason to mislead, so the burden of proof is on you. I feel he is telling me the truth. let me ask you this since you race. have you ever hit a 13.1 /1.68/ 119mph on street tires? I would rather listen to someone who has. call me crazy.:crazy:

13.1 et with a 1.6 60 @ 119??? is that what that means?

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 10:47 PM
13.1 et with a 1.6 60 @ 119??? is that what that means?

kevin said the middle number was the 60ft time. he has also gone even faster on slicks:blunt: but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings here.

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 10:53 PM
kevin said the middle number was the 60ft time. he has also gone even faster on slicks:blunt: but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings here.
:funnypost::funnypost::funnypost::funnypost::funny post::funnypost::funnypost:
LMFAO

im sorry but in a ff chassis car you do not hit 1.6 60 foot times on street tires. That is a damn good launch on slicks.... and if you are cutting 1.6's with that mph you should be well into an 11 second pass. Definatly someone is talking out their ass.

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 10:55 PM
what is a ff chasis car? His is an accord. onslicks hes even faster 123mph.

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 10:57 PM
what is a ff chasis car? His is an accord. onslicks hes even faster 123mph.

lmfao.. d00d just stop posting

AgentTed
10-13-2007, 11:02 PM
here is what he told me. I knew this would happen

Ted, This is exactly why I don't like the boards......someone feels that they run the town and gets a stick in their ass when someone has something better. I will still work with you on your toy....don't worry about that...OK?? I am just going to stay off the boards. That way I don't bruise too many egos.

Deal??? Cool.....

Kevin

Wholesaler
10-13-2007, 11:05 PM
we call this "liaRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Gen2ITR
10-13-2007, 11:24 PM

A Sub 2.0 60 ft time on street tire is almost impossible in a FF (Front Engine, front wheel drive) car. Especially a heavy ass Accord.:sleep:

I have been trying to get Scott to ditch his for years now. All that power+ All that weight= Average Timeslips. LOL!!!:hithead:

Anyways, if I have the burden of proof, I shall try.
I will contact Vance & Hines, and get an estimate for the most over the top things possible on an H22/F20B head. Ti valves and springs and retainers, etc.
As soon as I hear back from them I will post my findings.

MLBZ521
10-13-2007, 11:55 PM
lol, As I said before, you shouldn't try to defend what someone else says if you haven't seen proof.

Late last month Scott ran a 12.8 on slicks.
And again, I don't want to take sides, but I have see proof of what Scott has done and what he runs.. Not that I've seen every run nor know 100% of everything he's done.
I do not know if that's his fastest time with the new build and I don't know what his fastest time was on his last build.. I would look to find out more, but my internet SUCKS tonight and I'm constantly getting disconnected.. Heh :P

Scott can defend himself and I'm pretty sure he has proof of his accomplishments.. Of everything I've seen concerning his H22 and Accord, he always had pictures and proof of everything he's claimed..

No, I did not get offended in any way. I only hope that the sport progresses. If your build can help turn this thread around, myself and others would love to hear about it, instead of wasting our lives reading "Days of our azht lives"...lol.

lol, Heh, that's cool. I got a little lost at first with "Kevin" being used... I'm pretty sure you're rebuilding a friend of mines engine and his name is Kevin also.. 5thGen Prelude that had the Euro-R built H22A4.. Sucks those Cams I sold him are gone now. :/

I doubt my engine can turn this thread around... lol Just lead to darker corners.. :P
Since it's not completed I don't really like to claim what it "can/could" do.. If you'd like to know about it though, I don't mind giving the specs..

ChicagoMike
10-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I'm just gonna jump in here and say that I think this Kevin character is beyond full of shit. There's no way this guy is making over 300hp on a stock block. Just like there's no way he's cutting 1.6 60 foots on street tires.........it just doesnt happen.

2point6
10-14-2007, 10:19 AM
lol, As I said before, you shouldn't try to defend what someone else says if you haven't seen proof.

Late last month Scott ran a 12.8 on slicks.
And again, I don't want to take sides, but I have see proof of what Scott has done and what he runs.. Not that I've seen every run nor know 100% of everything he's done.
I do not know if that's his fastest time with the new build and I don't know what his fastest time was on his last build.. I would look to find out more, but my internet SUCKS tonight and I'm constantly getting disconnected.. Heh :P

Scott can defend himself and I'm pretty sure he has proof of his accomplishments.. Of everything I've seen concerning his H22 and Accord, he always had pictures and proof of everything he's claimed..

lol, Heh, that's cool. I got a little lost at first with "Kevin" being used... I'm pretty sure you're rebuilding a friend of mines engine and his name is Kevin also.. 5thGen Prelude that had the Euro-R built H22A4.. Sucks those Cams I sold him are gone now. :/

I doubt my engine can turn this thread around... lol Just lead to darker corners.. :P
Since it's not completed I don't really like to claim what it "can/could" do.. If you'd like to know about it though, I don't mind giving the specs..

I don't think this thread was actually about me at all. I just got drug into it inadvertantly. I feel that Kevin only hurt himself by telling people big things without backing them up. I myself did not want to be tied to that... I am proud of the work my shop does and I was proud of Kevin's car too, but once the "stories" started popping up, I didn't know what to believe. Seeing this thread and reading Ted's responses makes me feel bad for Ted. Since I had already heard some of this stuff from others, it made me feel that Kevin was up to something missleading and that Ted fell victim to the BS like others already have. This all is really too bad, because Kevin is really a nice guy, but only he is responsible for what he says and does.
For his sake I hope he proves us all wrong and beats us all on the track.

Anyway... if there is a way to turn this thread around, it is doubtfull. Ted, if you are still wanting to build an Accord, I can only give you my experience. I am sure other's out there have done bigger and badder stuff than I but, if you want a decent start, we can help. Since I already know you and you have been to my shop why would you even have to question anyone else? I encourage you to keep learning but be careful of what you chose to believe, because we will end up in a mess like this one again.

MLBZ521, I am sure Ted and other's here would love to see something positive, but maybe we should start a new thread for that since this one is shot.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 02:55 PM
Well Im Pushing Around 320 On My H-series Mottor Fully Built.....ported And Polisdes And Lots More

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 02:58 PM
another one of these guys... oh god

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:07 PM
another one of these guys... oh god

SHIT.....WAT U MEAN BY ANOTHER ONE OF THESE GUYZ

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Well Im Pushing Around 320 On My H-series Mottor Fully Built.....ported And Polisdes And Lots More

OK, please tell us how?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Well First I Stripped Ma H23 Block And Put In Piston.rodz. And Got It Ported And Polsihed..ifter That I Git And H22 Head And Got It Ported And Polshed As Well.dropped In Braned New Valvetrin And Cams,.oh I Also Replaced The Crank And Bearingz..........got A Skunnk2 Intake Manifold........cuztom Headers.....and Well I Tunned It With And Hondata S2000 .oh And I Just Recently Did A Direct Ports Nos System(100 Shot)

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Well First I Stripped Ma H23 Block And Put In Piston.rodz. And Got It Ported And Polsihed..ifter That I Git And H22 Head And Got It Ported And Polshed As Well.dropped In Braned New Valvetrin And Cams,.oh I Also Replaced The Crank And Bearingz..........got A Skunnk2 Intake Manifold........cuztom Headers.....and Well I Tunned It With And Hondata S2000 .oh And I Just Recently Did A Direct Ports Nos System(100 Shot)

Well now... with the nitrous I understand more. I would like to hear about what kind of header you have. Do you have a picture or two?

port an polished block? wow you are as hardcore as Kevin above. Seriously, if you are going to perpetuate the BS, go hang yourself.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Sorry Man No Pic Rite Now................but They Go From 4 To 1 Down Into Down Pipe ..they Guy That Did My Swap Has A Welldin Machine So He Made Them

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Sorry Man No Pic Rite Now................but They Go From 4 To 1 Down Into Down Pipe ..they Guy That Did My Swap Has A Welldin Machine So He Made Them

yep... them weldin machines will do it all the time.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah But Idk How Much Ill B Runiin Now That I Added The Nos.................he Can Do The Imposible.he Has A Fully Built Crx That Is Boostin 45 Psi

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah But Idk How Much Ill B Runiin Now That I Added The Nos.................he Can Do The Imposible.he Has A Fully Built Crx That Is Boostin 45 Psi

LOL... yes hes sure can... do the impossible. well hope to see you at the track someday.

BTW, did you even read this thread?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Not All Ov It ..........i Just Read Bout Some Guy Wantin To Build A Accord Well The Fastest Accord.and Then I Got Into Cuz Some Guy Posted Somethin Bout H Series Engines.............so I Gave My Opinion On H Series

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Not All Ov It ..........i Just Read Bout Some Guy Wantin To Build A Accord Well The Fastest Accord.and Then I Got Into Cuz Some Guy Posted Somethin Bout H Series Engines.............so I Gave My Opinion On H Series

Well, you are obviously qualified. lol. I mean since this thread is already trashed.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:41 PM
So Wat Do U Drive....how Much Hp U Pushin

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
So Wat Do U Drive....how Much Hp U Pushin

I drive an Accord, but sir you have me beat with your 320hp. Are you related to Kevin?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Nope ..man..................well Mayb I Know Him............wat Does He Drive?

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Nope ..man..................well Mayb I Know Him............wat Does He Drive?

Ah damn... well maybe the same gene pool who knows, but he can atleast type decently.

Since this thread is trashed anyway... tell us about your build in some detail, because I want to learn what it takes to break 300 whp with an H22, since I have never done it.

I mean... be helpful here and give some good details. What does a block port and polish do?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Well Its A Wierd Swap Cuz Im Using The H23 Block Wich Has A Longer Strok Then The H22 And I Just Slapped On H22 Head Makin My H23 Motor Dohc Vtec......its Complicated And Hard To Build But With A Good Mecanic Its Possible....

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:54 PM
And Well The Ported And Polished It Just Alows Everthing To Flow Better ..........

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 03:55 PM

that hondata s2000 is top of the line

this thread made my day

2point6
10-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Well Its A Wierd Swap Cuz Im Using The H23 Block Wich Has A Longer Strok Then The H22 And I Just Slapped On H22 Head Makin My H23 Motor Dohc Vtec......its Complicated And Hard To Build But With A Good Mecanic Its Possible....

I am sure it takes a good mechanic to all of that. Was your engine SOHC before you converted it to DOHC vtec?

Just slapped it right on there... right?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Well All H23 Motor Come Dohc Non Vtec .and H22 Motors Come Dohc Vtec..............and Well The Only Difrence Is The Vtec ..

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Well All H23 Motor Come Dohc Non Vtec .and H22 Motors Come Dohc Vtec..............and Well The Only Difrence Is The Vtec ..

Well thanks for that info... tell me about your bore and stroke of your engine what does it take to get 320whp? This was all motor before nitrous right?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Well I Was Plannin On Getin A Stroker Kit But H23 Blocks Already Have A Long Strock.so All I Did Is Replace The Crank And Barings...yeah All Motor

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Well I Was Plannin On Getin A Stroker Kit But H23 Blocks Already Have A Long Strock.so All I Did Is Replace The Crank And Barings...yeah All Motor
WOW!!!! I am impressed. which rods did you use? BTW, how old are you?

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:10 PM

What is the stroke of the H23?

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Nah, this thread wasn't about you, Scott, but directed toward Accord Builders... But it was funny how Ted had only heard things from one guy and thought that there was no one else that had knowledge on the subject.. That's what led to where this thread is... Believing and defending someone that doesn't give proof of what they claim.. Shoot I can claim 450whp in my NA block and it has all the hoots, bells, and whistles as his plus more, since I don't have a "stock block."

lol... Wow... Here we go again for sure....

Where did you get your 320hp number? Butt dyno?
Is that to the Flywheel or the Wheels?

I think it says a lot if Scott keeps coming back to this thread to "discuss" these builds... I'm sure you have much better things to do.. Or maybe your just bored this weekend.. haha :P

Oh and x2 for all of Scott's questions.. I wanna hear more... This will be a good laugh. ;)

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Nah, this thread wasn't about you, Scott, but directed toward Accord Builders... But it was funny how Ted had only heard things from one guy and thought that there was no one else that had knowledge on the subject.. That's what led to where this thread is... Believing and defending someone that doesn't give proof of what they claim.. Shoot I can claim 450whp in my NA block and it has all the hoots, bells, and whistles as his plus more, since I don't have a "stock block."

lol... Wow... Here we go again for sure....

Where did you get your 320hp number? Butt dyno?
Is that to the Flywheel or the Wheels?

I think it says a lot if Scott keeps coming back to this thread to "discuss" these builds... I'm sure you have much better things to do.. Or maybe your just bored this weekend.. haha :P

Oh and x2 for all of Scott's questions.. I wanna hear more... This will be a good laugh. ;)

lol... definatley bored, but now that it is comedy hour, I figured I would get a laugh or two. I am about to go drive my Accord around so I can break in a new clutch for this weekend.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:15 PM
Im Not Really Sure Man................i Just Knw That It Does For...but I Can Find Oout Later Wen I Go To Da Shop..........

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 04:16 PM
what shop is this?

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Im Not Really Sure Man................i Just Knw That It Does For...but I Can Find Oout Later Wen I Go To Da Shop..........

LOL... ok stop man. Just stop talking and go back and read this entire thread. Read it good, then you might pick up on my subtle inuendos.

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:18 PM
that hondata s2000 is top of the line

lol, I don't think that's not the first time I've seen him post that.. :hithead:

And I like how he describes the engines like we've never seen them before.. As if we have no knowledge before he has enlightened us..

Im Goin 2 Gan Lots Of Smarts In Hear. Than I Can Build mY Owe H23VTECH an Outran Evry thng On De Strets!!

:clap:

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Well Its Not A Shop= Shop.............its My Friend House And He Does All His Swaps From There.........

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
siiiiiiiiiick y0. does he sell spot remover for your frankenstains?

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
I am seriously let down with the human race. I think phoenix must have a lot of inbreeding going around.

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Well Its Not A Shop= Shop.............its My Friend House And He Does All His Swaps From There.........

Do your mom and dad come from the same branch of your family tree?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Do your mom and dad come from the same branch of your family tree?WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
he is asking if your dad is your uncle aswell

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Fuk U Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back and read the whole thread. After you read the whole thread and you feel you can add something factual, at only that point I won't think of you as being inbread.

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:26 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

I don't understand the logic..... I just don't......

You're claiming 320hp, but you don't know if it's to the wheels or flywheel, but you've also never been to a dyno, BUT you can go to the shop to find out, BUUT it's really just a friends house that does swaps... :but:
So does he do your butt dyno's for you then?!??!?

This is classic..

Heh, new clutch! How old was the one you blew last month at the track?? Just old or not strong enough?
:( I was/wanted to come down there that Friday night, but I couldn't find anyone to go.. Didn't really feel like going by myself.. Heh :P

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Heh, new clutch! How old was the one you blew last month at the track?? Just old or not strong enough?
:( I was/wanted to come down there that Friday night, but I couldn't find anyone to go.. Didn't really feel like going by myself.. Heh :P

I wasn't the clucth that let go.It turned out to be the master cylinder. The clutch pads had material breaking off on the leading edges, so I swaped it out for one that Bisi recomended. This also gave me reason to change my final drive to the 5.1.

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
lol... And I was hoping to get away from the inbreds in the south.. Bah.. :/

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Well I Dnt Give A Fuk.........i Knw Wat U Have Ok So Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Well I Dnt Give A Fuk.........i Knw Wat U Have Ok So Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well, then why did you jump in this thread saying stuff that wasn't true? now you know what I have... so I should shut up?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I Was Just Sayin Wat My H Was Pushing...so Watever Bitches

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I wasn't the clucth that let go.It turned out to be the master cylinder. The clutch pads had material breaking off on the leading edges, so I swaped it out for one that Bisi recomended. This also gave me reason to change my final drive to the 5.1.

Ooooooohhh..... Last I read it was the Clutch.. Heh Evil Clutch System... I about blew mine up when I was changing the MC, SC, and the clutch line. Sooo many problems with such a simple little thing...

Heh, while I'm here................ I guess I'll go ahead and do this.. and change this... oh and get one of these.. ahh, and one of these too..

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:37 PM

You don't know what your H is pushing.. You haven't been on a dyno to find out. And butt dyno doesn't count...

How much does a stock H22 make? And H23? Do you know this?

2point6
10-14-2007, 04:37 PM

Cool, so how did you find out that you were making this amount of power?

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh Well Bout That My Friend Use To Own A Shop Close To The Chase Baseball Field But They Closed .................and We Checked It There On The Dyno

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 04:44 PM
So you're making 320hp on a "built" on a 2.3 VTEC?
That's WITH the Nitrous correct?

This is all very amusing...

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Yeah U Can Say That Its Complicated But True.....

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 04:48 PM
So you're making 320hp on a "built" on a 2.3 VTEC?
That's WITH the Nitrous correct?

This is all very amusing...

no it was all motor, with nitrous

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah All Motor With Nos

Wholesaler
10-14-2007, 04:54 PM
omg.................... ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

DirtyEP3
10-14-2007, 05:48 PM
wow this thread=wow. ted dont belive everything u hear. all car scene's are filled with hosrepower poser's do some research u'll find out what u need. and only find creditable soures. and yes scott, and really josh can say what they want about a customer, seeing how the guy is making some big claims like he was.they have the right to stand up for themselves no matter what. i would of done the same. they were just keepin it real. and now u got another poser in that prelude guy.

AgentTed
10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks I think I learned a lesson here.

PRELUDE92
10-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Fuk I Aint No Poser Wat Track U Guys Go To

2point6
10-14-2007, 06:43 PM

Are you calling us out? lol... what track do you want to meet at. I will be at SIR (Tucson) this friday and Speedworld (Phoenix) on Sunday. I am happy to give you a lesson or two...

DirtyEP3
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
wow i think scott is going to give u a work out. i would like to see this go down.

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 09:24 PM
^^LOL.. Same!

What times Scott?? Any info?

2point6
10-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Friday at SIR gates open at 4 : 00 PM. Racing usually stats around 6 : 00
I will be testing my new gearing... should work nice.
Sunday is the 4 cylinder challenge at speedworld. Gates open at 8 : 00 AM
I will be running in the 12.99 or quicker bracket class.

acrite
10-14-2007, 10:55 PM

$20 says he added everything up he bought from vato-zone and came up with his numbers..... NOS sticker 75hp + No Fear sticker 100hp lol

MLBZ521
10-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Cool, thanks Scott. Maybe I'll be able to make one of them this time..

And acrite, I don't think anyone is going to take that bet, well, not against you at least..

AgentTed
10-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Scott im sorry for the drama.

Gen2ITR
10-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Wow I missed a whole day of this page.

I feel retarded after reading on past my 1st batch of posts.

TED, good luck to you and all your endevors.
Scott, be nice!
Kevin, well, what else do I need to say.
Everyone else, grab a beer and some popcorn, this is getting hilarious!:barf:

quickeR
10-16-2007, 06:46 PM
kevin when are u running?

AgentTed
10-16-2007, 07:21 PM
I doubt Kevin is coming back. He told me he deleted his account here.

MLBZ521
10-16-2007, 10:47 PM
He Deleted his account?
Didn't know you can do that..?
More lies?

televator
10-18-2007, 02:37 PM
I am seriously let down with the human race. I think phoenix must have a lot of inbreeding going around.

Nice to see some HT guys in here. I was getting sick of the new river illegal ricers that flood AZ in general. Anybody who knows anything worth anything should know about Scott's Accord.

wrichards2k6
10-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Nice to see some HT guys in here. I was getting sick of the new river illegal ricers that flood AZ in general. Anybody who knows anything worth anything should know about Scott's Accord.

agreed. Scott's 0-5000 rpm pwns other kids vtacckkkk

Vietballer01
10-18-2007, 05:13 PM
someone should record this "320 all motor with nos prelude" friday for the ppl that cant go and laugh at it
lol

BigBlockCrx
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM

You are a fucking dumbass and should stay far away from working on/building cars.

wrichards2k6
10-18-2007, 09:41 PM
You are a fucking dumbass and should stay far away from working on/building cars.

Again, I totally agree...

but wait, ALL MOTOR, W/ NITROUS... does that even make sense?

AgentTed
10-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Wait! its obvious now that I was lied to, so i made a mistake and I already appologized to scot for it.

owequitit
10-19-2007, 07:23 PM
This was awesome! Thanks for the read guys.

This is why I want to go buy a Mustang. Seriously. I love Honda's and know what they are truely capable of, but I just can't stand how easy it is to go put a $60 fart can on a stock Civic and suddenly have a 13 second car.

I guess I am just mad because it didn't work for me...:idiot:

AccrdR
10-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Hahahaha^^^^^^^^^

AgentTed
10-27-2007, 09:16 AM
I sent a message to littlgreen33 an he never responded. I think he got caught lying and now hides from the truth. He called my friend to make sure he still believed his claims though which now are even bigger. I am sory for believing his trash. i think next time I will ask for proof before I believe.

Crisgo
10-27-2007, 10:21 AM
and knowing is have the battle!!........G.I.JOE!!!

Gunther
10-29-2007, 09:40 AM
So there are only two fast accords in az? I want to hear about more competition. Reading these posts it sounds like they are both in Tuscon. Are there any fast accords in the phoenix area? Well besides homeboy with the stock h23 shooting a thousand shot of nitrous built by pedro the magical lawn mower racer.

MLBZ521
10-29-2007, 03:36 PM
If I had the money and a shell or another car to finish my all motor H22, it would be interesting to see how it preforms.. It wouldn't be going into a Accord, but a Prelude. :)

televator
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM
So there are only two fast accords in az? I want to hear about more competition. Reading these posts it sounds like they are both in Tuscon. Are there any fast accords in the phoenix area? Well besides homeboy with the stock h23 shooting a thousand shot of nitrous built by pedro the magical lawn mower racer.

LOL! I think that's about all there is...though I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. It's hard to streer away from the 'tard side with all the illegal crap going on. Members of my own family included.....boost mobile wanna be's where ya at ? :tongue:

littletruong
10-29-2007, 08:39 PM

if you're ever at ramiro's or what not out cruising friday or saturday nights.. ask around.. i beat a stock evo9 FROM A DIG BTW in my 7th gen V6 6spd accord.. :devil: I have it on vid also, so don't start flamin on me, cuz i got my proof. :upyours: and yes like my signature says, i'm only pushing 230whp...............................for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOo-_yflv8Y

watch it till the end, my hazards go off to let you know.. but granted you all think its hard to see who won.. and yes it was hard to see because i only beat him by half a car length.. But there was a lot of people there that night so just ask around.. :thumbsup:

kawgomoo
10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
you can get alot of the weight back out of the accord. its just a slightly less popular direction than most people take. an accord coupe would save some weight from the doors.

they can be fast....you just need to do a bit more work. so they dont have the best performance/per dollar ratio that most are looking for.

Imp4ct_Blu3
10-30-2007, 06:24 PM
holy crap i actually read EVERY post and lost a few brain cells in the process but Ted. I think Accords are a great base to start with. My brother and i raced "his F20 swapped 94 coupe" and my "2000 SI" and it was awesome :P almost even the whole time but the SI just barely creeped ahead. I guess what im saying is if u choose to build up your Accord GO FOR IT! They are a bit more luxorious than the standard Civic and you wont be followed home every nite to have it taken from u by bitchass thieves good luck and happy tuning! :hello:

Gunther
10-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I need to run my 95 someday. 371whp 306tq@ 1 bar and i've got 24x8.5x15 slicks brand new just chilling. It is pretty fun but even with lsd it isnt very streetable(300tq by 5000rpms). One day when i have time i will ask one of my friends to film a race so i dont sound like every other b@llshitter.

kawgomoo
10-31-2007, 09:44 PM
i built a lude about the same as this... h22a built, 17psi, fmax kit, 375whp. fun ass car to drive... i dont know if he ever dragged the car. but it was daily driver reliable fast and fun as crap.

Wholesaler
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
if you're ever at ramiro's or what not out cruising friday or saturday nights.. ask around.. i beat a stock evo9 FROM A DIG BTW in my 7th gen V6 6spd accord.. :devil: I have it on vid also, so don't start flamin on me, cuz i got my proof. :upyours: and yes like my signature says, i'm only pushing 230whp...............................for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOo-_yflv8Y

watch it till the end, my hazards go off to let you know.. but granted you all think its hard to see who won.. and yes it was hard to see because i only beat him by half a car length.. But there was a lot of people there that night so just ask around.. :thumbsup:

dont you just love evo drivers that cant drive... make slow cars look faster then they are

littletruong
10-31-2007, 11:32 PM
dont you just love evo drivers that cant drive... make slow cars look faster then they are

if you think my car is slow i'll gladly race you...

I'm not saying that my car is the fastest but it will give a lot of cars a run for their money.

Wholesaler
10-31-2007, 11:52 PM
if you think my car is slow i'll gladly race you...

I'm not saying that my car is the fastest but it will give a lot of cars a run for their money.

Sorry but 230hp in a 3k pound car isn't fast. Take it to the track get some numbers and I bet your dissapointed

littletruong
11-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Sorry but 230hp in a 3k pound car isn't fast. Take it to the track get some numbers and I bet your dissapointed

im not dissapointed in low 14s..

its people like you that i love to beat when racing.. cuz you give me no credit. :upyours:

and what do you drive btw?

for me a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Win or lose it don't matter to me. I don't let my ego get in the way. Just want to point out that my accord(family car) is a lot quicker than you give credit for. (trust me there is a lot of peeps here in AZ that can back me on that one)

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 12:33 AM
im not dissapointed in low 14s..

its people like you that i love to beat when racing.. cuz you give me no credit. :upyours:

and what do you drive btw?

for me a win is a win and a loss is a loss. Win or lose it don't matter to me. I don't let my ego get in the way. Just want to point out that my accord(family car) is a lot quicker than you give credit for. (trust me there is a lot of peeps here in AZ that can back me on that one)

14's isnt fast sorry man.

littletruong
11-01-2007, 12:43 AM
14's isnt fast sorry man.

you should learn to read, i never said my car was fast.. But i'll gladly race you to show how "fast" my car is.

beat my car in your whip and you can talk all you want, till then shhhh!

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 12:47 AM
you should learn to read, i never said my car was fast.. But i'll gladly race you to show how "fast" my car is.

beat my car in your whip and you can talk all you want, till then shhhh!

no thank you

littletruong
11-01-2007, 12:48 AM
no thank you

:lmao:

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 12:50 AM
gas costs too much to use on 230hp accords

littletruong
11-01-2007, 12:52 AM
gas costs too much to use on 230hp accords

230whp is all i need so dont be scared.. if you know you can win why not? if gas costs too much for you, you shouldn't even be modding a car. LOL budget racers.

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 12:55 AM
230whp is all i need so dont be scared.. if you know you can win why not? if gas costs too much for you, you shouldn't even be modding a car. LOL budget racers.

eh not really. here you can see old "budget racer" http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/uneeklady/?action=view&current=Default_5.flv

my current car is set up for turning not going straight but your car would still be a waste

littletruong
11-01-2007, 12:59 AM
eh not really. here you can see old "budget racer" http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/uneeklady/?action=view&current=Default_5.flv

my current car is set up for turning not going straight but your car would still be a waste

your old budget racer car doesn't count buddy, whip you have now.. lets not dwell on the past, because when it comes down to it, its the past.

and what is your current car? you should race me now cuz once i'm done.. you won't want to.

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 01:00 AM
73 pinto

littletruong
11-01-2007, 01:03 AM
73 pinto

LOL well you minus well back up into my car and just blow everyone up!

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 01:05 AM
i will

littletruong
11-01-2007, 01:07 AM
i will

if thats what it takes for you to beat me.. cuz obviously you can't in your current whip... so i'm done talking.. like i said, beat me in your whip and you can talk all you want.. you know how fast my car is, i even told you what i run in the 1/4 mile.

So until you accept my challenge don't bother talking to me :upyours:

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 01:09 AM
you have money? i like taking money from ppl

littletruong
11-01-2007, 01:10 AM
you have money? i like taking money from ppl

don't race for money, just respect. Respect is worth a lot more than money to me. I'll give props when its due, and if you beat me, props to you.

Wholesaler
11-01-2007, 01:11 AM
that sucks, you can spend money. no thanks then

boostedrex
11-01-2007, 02:35 AM
don't race for money, just respect. Respect is worth a lot more than money to me. I'll give props when its due, and if you beat me, props to you.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/rhd94teg/fastfurious2.jpg

littletruong
11-01-2007, 09:38 AM
^lol wasn't even thinking about that movie

sicboy
11-01-2007, 10:24 AM

they make my life worth while:thumbup:
:whip:an evo the other night..goose was there

die in a dick fire noob
11-01-2007, 10:33 AM
i just read this whole thread and i have to say that i feel about 45-50% retarded now. i'm gonna have to go read some of the h-t argument threads just to feel smarter and that's fuckin sad. i love when people start threads like this and they are probably like 16 and have an accord that their parents bought them and now they are sad because they want to look cool or "be different" and make it go fast.

fact: accords are heavy there for you have to really want it to go fast not just buy an intake and a header and think you're awesome. that does however go for all cars as well.

and yeah "320 all motor hp w/ nos" ... i see a new sig quote coming omfg people need to read before they start talking. oh and i almost shit myself on the "what's an FF chassis car he has an accord"

littletruong
11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
they make my life worth while:thumbup:
:whip:an evo the other night..goose was there

nice bro :thumbup:

what are you and goose doing this weekend?

jcvietboi
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
ill get there to some decent power truong...mark my word...ill race u for 2 cent..lol

sicboy
11-02-2007, 08:46 AM
nice bro :thumbup:

what are you and goose doing this weekend?

probably just meet up at the usual spot im assuming.
but well see