PDA

View Full Version : Props to Tempe P.D.

Motorhead
10-16-2007, 12:44 AM
I have a white Civic that I rarely drive, so it's been sitting at my apartment complex for a while. Anyways, it got broken into sometime yesterday morning. The thieves tried to steal the stereo (and failed). They messed up the dashboard a little bit and broke the driver window. Tempe P.D. came in the morning and they were pretty helpful. They even took finger prints and asked if I wanted the thief arrested if they caught. I obviously said yes.

It looks like Tempe is actually doing something to fight with car theft. I had another Civic stolen from me that was stolen with a master key in Phoenix. I recovered the car myself with everything the way the thief left it to be, but Phoenix P.D. refused to take fingure prints, eventhough the master key was still in the ignition.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. I'll fix what the thief screwed up on the Civic and sell it here shortly.

CeoStatus0
10-16-2007, 12:54 AM
good stuff.. hope you find the punk

95CIVICex
10-16-2007, 08:27 AM
good luck on the sale. I sold mine too mailny cuz i couldn't park it anywhere w/o worrying.

Neebs
10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I have a white Civic that I rarely drive, so it's been sitting at my apartment complex for a while. Anyways, it got broken into sometime yesterday morning. The thieves tried to steal the stereo (and failed). They messed up the dashboard a little bit and broke the driver window. Tempe P.D. came in the morning and they were pretty helpful. They even took finger prints and asked if I wanted the thief arrested if they caught. I obviously said yes.

It looks like Tempe is actually doing something to fight with car theft. I had another Civic stolen from me that was stolen with a master key in Phoenix. I recovered the car myself with everything the way the thief left it to be, but Phoenix P.D. refused to take fingure prints, eventhough the master key was still in the ignition.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys. I'll fix what the thief screwed up on the Civic and sell it here shortly.

Yeah. They'll take fingerprints and leave it in the file box to collect dust.

At least your car is in one piece.

Lilrob
10-18-2007, 03:13 PM
dam that sucks hope they find those jackasses.

boostedrex
10-19-2007, 04:28 PM
i hope they get cought