PDA

View Full Version : 3.8L stang vs ed6

Charlee
10-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm gonna race my friend's 3.8 l v6 mustang on Friday on a deserted ass road in the middle of no where. who do you think would win? my specs
d16y8 full swap with p28 obd1 i/e ed6
3.8 L mustang just exhaust.
he CLAIMS that his dad had the engine taken out before the car was bought and that it was "stroked" oooooooo.:roll: .but if it is true i want to shut him up.
call me a ricer for street racing but at least we are doing it in the "safer" way.

i posted this on the lounge but it got locked almost immediately.
my ignorance for not fallowing forums rules :poke:

The President
10-17-2007, 03:45 PM
it got locked because this site does not condone street racing.

and about the "race" it doesn't matter who wins because both cars are slow.

Chiodos
10-17-2007, 03:55 PM
it got locked because this site does not condone street racing.

and about the "race" it doesn't matter who wins because both cars are slow.

Exactly! I locked it because what your wanting to do is illegal and like phoenixheat said we dont condone illegal things. Take it to the track!

SlowLS
10-17-2007, 04:04 PM
street racing aint worth it, wether its a deserted road or not, the fines are hefty and now your looking at time, if you dont get that you can kill your self or eachother, pay 25 bucks at speedworld and save yourself the hassell

Charlee
10-17-2007, 04:26 PM
right. but "He who is without sin cast the first stone" in biblical terms. not religious but its the best analogy i can come up with. anyways, you all have a point, if you think about it the kill stories are nothing but this except that those races already happened. we are not endangering anybody but ourselves . anyways cars are slow so it would be fun =)

azteamextreme
10-17-2007, 04:26 PM
my money is on the mustang

Daddy_Digital
10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
do it at the track. i tried to post up a CHALLENGE THREAD, but i think the administrators took it as i was tryin to get fools to race on the street. fuck that..on the track its way better and more fun. plus SAFE!!

SlowLS
10-18-2007, 03:11 PM
right. but "He who is without sin cast the first stone" in biblical terms. not religious but its the best analogy i can come up with. anyways, you all have a point, if you think about it the kill stories are nothing but this except that those races already happened. we are not endangering anybody but ourselves . anyways cars are slow so it would be fun =)

either way you put it, its still street racing and still dangerous, wether you kill 10 people or just yourselves there is no difference. take it to the track, pay 25 bucks and run eachother all night. street racing is not worth it.
couple things that can happen:

you get caught: punishment is as follows:
you will be given the following tickets:
Drag Racing
Burning to much fuel(yes belive it, it is an actual ticket)
Wreckless engdagermant
Reckless driving
Excessive Speed( felony if 25 mph over posted speed)
8 points of your drivers license
up to 6 months in jail and 3 years probation

after you get those fines it will be next to impossible to get insurance for the next three years, trust me i went through it. and if you get insurance its a ridiculous amount that you probably cant afford to pay.

so before you guys decide to do this, think long and hard about it.

Charlee
10-18-2007, 08:49 PM
either way you put it, its still street racing and still dangerous, wether you kill 10 people or just yourselves there is no difference. take it to the track, pay 25 bucks and run eachother all night. street racing is not worth it.
couple things that can happen:

you get caught: punishment is as follows:
you will be given the following tickets:
Drag Racing
Burning to much fuel(yes belive it, it is an actual ticket)
Wreckless engdagermant
Reckless driving
Excessive Speed( felony if 25 mph over posted speed)
8 points of your drivers license
up to 6 months in jail and 3 years probation

after you get those fines it will be next to impossible to get insurance for the next three years, trust me i went through it. and if you get insurance its a ridiculous amount that you probably cant afford to pay.

so before you guys decide to do this, think long and hard about it.

im sure when you street raced you thought of these exact same words you just said.........right

unless this is coming from somebody that has never done it, id take notice even better, anyways he lost i won, everybody is happy. no one is hurt besides his feelings about getting beat by a single slammer.

ok :lock:

Charlee
06-16-2008, 11:26 PM
so ooold! i dont even have that car anymore

vtechniques
07-02-2008, 07:48 PM
i need posts

Charlee
07-03-2008, 01:39 AM
lol freddy

SlowLS
07-03-2008, 01:39 PM