PDA

View Full Version : This Shit Is Getting Old

The Guido
10-18-2007, 08:53 AM
So Last Night My Friend And I Left My Apt Around 130 Am To Go Downtown To Get My Fiance Out Of Jail. No Luck So We Went Back. Well Pulling Up To My Apt Around 3am, I See What Looks To Be A Cat Under My Car. Well Sure Enough I Get Closer And Its A Damn Scissor Jack. I Get Out Of The Car, Rush Over To See The Damage. Everything Was Destroyed. Pretty Much Every Plastic Trim And Panel Was Broken. Alarm Was Dismantled. Ignition Cylinder Was Taken Apart. Siren Ripped Out. Everything Thorwn Around. Jack Under My Car. Lug Key On One Of The Lugs. This Is Pure Bull Shit And I Have A Great Idea Of Who Did This. Too Bad For The Jackass That tried And Failedto Take My Car. All I Had Was A Kaar Alarm, Awuga Horn For A Siren And A Homemade Kill Switch. I Can Tell The Piece Of Shit Tried Everyway Possible To Figure Out Why He Couldnt Get It To Start. Well All I Have To Say Is, Try It Again. I Am Going Straight To Circuit City And Purchasing A Surveillance System, And Be Sure That If This Shit Happens Again "which I Dare You". Please Quote Me On This. You Will Have A Bat To Your Temple Before You Can Say "fuck". This Shit Is Getting Ridiculous. Plus The Person I Think It Is, Well The Way Things Were Done. People That Know Him Are Telling Me, "oh Yea Dude, Thats His Work". All The Bastard Got Away With Was My Gf's Fake Chanel Purse With No Money And Old Closed Credit Cards. Sorry About The Rant, But Its Just Getting Out Of Hand.

Stealthy
10-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Damn man.. What area?

RhdRicheeee
10-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Fuck

who did it?

I saw your car on bell one day

Car is fucking clean

The Guido
10-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Im Not Going To Say Until Its For Sure, It Was On 59th And Greenway.

Rollin_Eg
10-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Damn man.. What area?

Dammmm ^^^x2

The Guido
10-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Yea Its Bigtime Bs, The Sad Thing Is That The 5$ Killswitch Setup I Did Is What I Think Saved It.

Stealthy
10-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Yea Its Bigtime Bs, The Sad Thing Is That The 5$ Killswitch Setup I Did Is What I Think Saved It.

lol.. Crazy how that works, huh.. Someone thought they were king shit until....... wait, it won't start...

rudsone
10-18-2007, 09:19 AM
dam man sorry to hear...err I mean read lol jk
a couple weeks ago I seen two guys outside my house
That kept walking by my car until one stop and looked the passenger window and thats when I went outside with my gun and my homies bullet proof vest on and just cocked the gun. By then they started running.
I thought it as pretty funny.

Ok bye.

rudsone
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
looked Into*

The Guido
10-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks Guys, I Had A Police Report Done For The Hell Of It. Hopefully Im Right About My Accusations.

The President
10-18-2007, 09:35 AM
that little fucker actually tried? asswhoopin time?

DeeDub
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
That sucks man

I know what its like to have damage done to a vehical and have to use ur own money to fix it. (Mine damage wasn't nearly as bad tho)

But all u can do man is sit back and wait for carma to catch up with them. Bc it always does.

advert
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
That sucks man

I know what its like to have damage done to a vehical and have to use ur own money to fix it. (Mine damage wasn't nearly as bad tho)

But all u can do man is sit back and wait for carma to catch up with them. Bc it always does.

fuckkkkkkk

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 11:37 AM
I told u it ISNT who u think it was fyi...

Chiodos
10-18-2007, 11:39 AM
so you know who it was?^

The President
10-18-2007, 11:46 AM
so you know who it was?^

Sounds that way doesn't it?

I told u it ISNT who u think it was fyi...

Feel free to fill us in.

The Guido
10-18-2007, 11:48 AM
well i have other sources that say it was and they are pretty good reasons why. plus the textsi have from him.

Rufus
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
so you know who it was?^

No he said it ISN'T. That's short for IS NOT.

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
He was with me all night... If it was him i will pay for anything... Better yet ill buy ur car

And no i dont know who the hell it was...

Chiodos
10-18-2007, 12:19 PM
No he said it ISN'T. That's short for IS NOT.

And no i dont know who the hell it was...
Calm down there cool guys, it was just a question. :thumbup:

Rufus
10-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I was just kidding f00

Mr.Burner
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Surveillance is the way to....i have it for my house with 3 cameras hidden on a 24hr loop. I would love for some asshole to try and fuck with my rides, just so i can get rid of these bullets in my clip.:d3:

Imp4ct_Blu3
10-18-2007, 02:09 PM
That sucks man

X2 Never fun to come back to your baby stripped...karma is a bitch tho :twisted:

RhdRicheeee
10-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Damn this is getting crazy

Wholesaler
10-18-2007, 02:57 PM
http://www.geocities.com/southernerwriters/letsgetitoncovergood.gif

Lilrob
10-18-2007, 02:59 PM
dam sry to hear tha anthony wat day did this happen?

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 03:01 PM
last night

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 03:02 PM
hmmmm something seems a little on the odd side to me.

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Likkkeeeee what?

Lilrob
10-18-2007, 03:07 PM
dam thats so messed up shit....

hmmmm something seems a little on the odd side to me.

wats that?

The Guido
10-18-2007, 03:22 PM
anthony i have nothing against you,but whos your friend in my complex and whats the apt number. i just want to find out what the hell is going on.

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Likkkeeeee what?

oh you know

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Likkkeeeee what?

siren ripped out-check
plastics around column broke out-check
back of ignition all apart-check
column broke-check
couldnt find kill switch-check
last resort jus take the wheels- check
scissor jack-check
was interested in nothing else BUT the wheels-check

hmmmmmm guess people gotta watch who they THINK are there friends.

The Guido
10-18-2007, 03:30 PM
A+ for joo

SlowLS
10-18-2007, 03:35 PM

can you pm me the home made kill switch setup i'd like to do it to my EK, i have no alarm, so this might help

The Guido
10-18-2007, 03:36 PM
ill send you the write up in a bit

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 03:36 PM
oh and one more thing, i dont have anything against you anthony, but you said ****** was with you all night at the bar. so how did you end up at anthonys parisis apartment complex backed into a parking space with your lights off by anthonys car? you jus happened to drive by cuz your friend lives there? anthony has been living there 6 months now and has never seen you there. weird to me. also weird that****** wasnt with you anymore. is that because he almost got caught and ran a different direction? cuz if he would of went back to your truck, anthony would of seen him. only makes sense to me.

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
text messages to spoold97 prior to this doesnt help either, things like "fuk you you little shit, ill get the rims one way or another" "go head" "test me"

DeeDub
10-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Fuck

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
oh and one more thing, i dont have anything against you anthony, but you said ****** was with you all night at the bar. so how did you end up at anthonys parisis apartment complex backed into a parking space with your lights off by anthonys car? you jus happened to drive by cuz your friend lives there? anthony has been living there 6 months now and has never seen you there. weird to me. also weird that****** wasnt with you anymore. is that because he almost got caught and ran a different direction? cuz if he would of went back to your truck, anthony would of seen him. only makes sense to me.

Wow ok ive been goin to those apt complexes for years my friend akiro lives there...

2ND **** drove him self i didnt drive him BECUASE i had to pick up my friend from work

Here you go apt 166... teach me to go back to see if your car was ok...

edit : here call him i sent u his phone number

The Guido
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
how did you know it was my car. you have never seen it before. plus you didnt know i lived there. i told you i have nothing against you, i just need to find out what the hell is going on.

rexnaz
10-18-2007, 03:52 PM
wheres the missing link??????

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Wow u didnt think i heard about ****** trading anthony for sportmaxs on a green ek coupe...

Dude call my friend here you go 602-620-0368

I even told u i had no clue which apt was yours i had just got there i was gonna call the cops...

Its Shupe
10-18-2007, 03:56 PM
lol.. Crazy how that works, huh.. Someone thought they were king shit until....... wait, it won't start...

hahahahah dam that sucks man

KingDingaLing
Wow ok ive been goin to those apt complexes for years my friend akiro lives there...

2ND **** drove him self i didnt drive him BECUASE i had to pick up my friend from work

Here you go apt 166... teach me to go back to see if your car was ok...

edit : here call him i sent u his phone number

jus askin dude. everything seems to be tricky and need to get some names cleared. btw you have my greddy oil supply sandwich adapter still fucker. i need it

The Guido
well then tell me what he said after i decided not to trade because i am sure he told you. the things that made me suspicious is, your truck was parked with no lights on, backed in the spot, you telling me to call the cops right away(how come you didnt, or try to contact me or anyone that could get ahold of me) and as soon as i mentioned the name of the person i thought it was, you persistanly kept defending him.

The Guido
10-18-2007, 03:57 PM
like i said, i have nothing against you. i want to know what is going on.

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you serious? ok let me sit there and shine my hids on everything at 3am smart huh... You know what man teach me for tryin to go back i shouldve just drove home... Do you not understand i just got there..

Its Shupe
10-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Surveillance is the way to....i have it for my house with 3 cameras hidden on a 24hr loop. I would love for some asshole to try and fuck with my rides, just so i can get rid of these bullets in my clip.:d3:

daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SiK1eR
10-18-2007, 04:01 PM
wat do u drive????

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:02 PM
see you told me that you were "at" a friends and now you just got there, whatever man. i never pointed a finger at you. everything is just alittle fishy. maybe you should have just drove home because what was the point of you being there. like i said i never accused you but thanks anyways.

KingDingaLing
wat do u drive????

who?

BADCHKN
like i said, i have nothing against you. i want to know what is going on.

Well i dont know whats going on...i pulled into the complex saw ur car on a jack i was like wtf i told my friend akiro look.. so he did he was like damn.... I told him im going to look at.. I dropped him off at his apt... Went back parked my truck looked at it went to call the cops and you showed up...

I told u call my friend i dont know what else to do

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:05 PM
thats fine, thanks for looking out. you cant say that you wouldnt be like this if you were in my position(not saying you never have)

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 04:05 PM
whatever

BADCHKN
10-18-2007, 04:08 PM
thats fine, thanks for looking out. you cant say that you wouldnt be like this if you were in my position(not saying you never have)

Dude thats all i was tryin to do... For a long time i didnt know whos car it was akiro said a girl always drove it so i didnt pay attention then after everything that happened i found out it was yours...

Ive known you for a very long time man... trust me if i knew which apt was yours i wouldve been bangin on your door like crazy...

I would be going crazy to u know all the toys and cars i have...

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:10 PM
thanks again man, sorry again too. i just have the worst luck, and thats not a joke.

Its Shupe
10-18-2007, 04:19 PM
no i have the worst luck my eg stolen 3 times and broken into 2 times my 2000 si got stolen my ek hasnt got messed with yet tho

The President
10-18-2007, 04:25 PM
has the person in question ever been found with anything stolen before?

FUK JDM
10-18-2007, 04:33 PM
n0 buen0. n0 me gusta.

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:38 PM
n0 buen0. n0 me gusta.

que lol

FUK JDM
10-18-2007, 04:39 PM
wait wait wait...So your getting married to heather? wtf

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:41 PM
whos heather? j/k, yup.

FUK JDM
10-18-2007, 04:42 PM
mother of god.

KingDingaLing
10-18-2007, 04:42 PM
whos heather? j/k, yup.
DUMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:idiot::whip::smile:

The Guido
10-18-2007, 04:46 PM
i know, she can be some times. oh by the way we are engaged not getting married.

randizle
10-18-2007, 05:51 PM
hey bra that sucks what happened to your ride but look at it this way ,you had something some body wanted so bad ther LOOSER ASS had to try to steel it.:lame::lame::lame: just look at people you know that dont have jobs and sit on ther ass all day,its probley some one like that!!! find who did it and bash there knees in with a bat they will probley never do it agen lol:thumbup: p.s.built in rage from when people break into my car from the past.:twisted:

Lilrob
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
ide watch out for that one guy still seems fishy bro

advert
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
so who is the guy your talking about?

Wholesaler
10-19-2007, 08:36 AM
i know, she can be some times. oh by the way we are engaged not getting married.

idiot!. im getting you razor blades as a wedding gift

The Guido
10-19-2007, 08:46 AM
instead of blades, will you get box cutters. i can get better penitration because of the handle, so once slice and im gone.

Wholesaler
10-19-2007, 08:49 AM
instead of blades, will you get box cutters. i can get better penitration because of the handle, so once slice and im gone.

ok, ill even put a note in there saying, up the river not across the stream

The Guido
10-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Lmfao

jägermeister
10-19-2007, 11:48 AM
why was heather in jail, that's what I want to know, so i can make fun of her next time i see her :)

The Guido
10-19-2007, 12:06 PM
she had a warrant from something having to do with her domestic violence charge, thats the crazy thing too. chad and i went to 4th ave to bond her out around 1:30 am then got back around 2:30am - 3am(when the mangled car was discovered).

9k All The WAY
10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
has the person in question ever been found with anything stolen before?

I think he has been..........

The President
10-19-2007, 12:53 PM
I think he has been..........

I don't think there should be a three strike rule, once is too much, twice is just throwing it in someones face. I think it's magical how there is always a perfect little story to go along with why "he" wasn't involved.

The Guido
10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
well last night the fiance confronted him in a text message. he made numerous sarcastic remarks, one was "i could have really took it if i wanted"(not exact). then also "come meet up and talk shit"(not exact) (said this to a girl). my fiance is going to try to take him to court.

Aodhan
10-19-2007, 01:27 PM
That does suck, but..

What gets me is the instantaneous thought "YEah, get a bat and hit them in the head!" or "I need to empty the bullets in my gun!"

Doesn't matter that you probably don't mean it, how do you think you'd react if you actually HAD the weapon in hand and found someone doing that? It doesn't matter that they are stealing shit, you hit them with something and cause damage, you're now going be charged with assault, felony level if you use a weapon, AND the thief can sue you for civil damages as well.

You're going to fuck up your lives over a car??

John

The Guido
10-19-2007, 01:44 PM
okkkkk, i wouldnt be down to shoot anyone for that. i will glady do what i need to, to restrain the person until cops come.

The President
10-19-2007, 01:48 PM
okkkkk, i wouldnt be down to shoot anyone for that. i will glady do what i need to, to restrain the person until cops come.

IE break a leg and keep yelling the words "stop resisting" while beating him.

SULLY
10-19-2007, 01:50 PM
go buy a green gas air soft gun thos hurt like a bitch

BADCHKN
10-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Rock salt.... shot gun.... done deal

Thats what i have...

The Guido
10-19-2007, 02:03 PM
aircraft stripper(areosol) to the eyes, actually anywhere to the body should suck.

mikestsi
10-19-2007, 02:14 PM

x2 ..... lol :idiot:

The President
10-19-2007, 02:35 PM
I don't know antwon. This is the way that I see it. The guy is known to take shit that isn't his. He was in the vicinity of the crime when it happened. and he sent messages directly to you telling you that he was going to take your shit. IMO this equals a conviction.

Aodhan
10-19-2007, 02:57 PM

Heh...true story...

The co-owner of the studio where I teach/train is a HUGE Harley boy, and had his pride and joy in his garage, door open. He's a third degree, multiple title state champion, and his wife is a 6th degree, 6 time World champion.

DumbAss Thief (DAT), walks into the garage. Now mind you, this is a garage STUFFED with trophies and medals that they don't have room for, old weapons, and a large truck LABELED IN BRIGHT ORANGE with the name of our studio.

DAT thinks "Hmm, I could really use this battery charger", and attempts to start rolling it down the driveway. Tony comes around the corner wearing his dobok pants and black belt (Getting ready to go to class), DAT attempts to run, still lugging the charger.

When it becomes apparent that he can't get away, he drops the charger, Tony stays after him, and tackles him. Stands up to dial 911, and DAT attempts to attack him, evidently not noticing the clothing. Tony evades, knees him in the stomach, then clubs the back of his neck. Dials 911, and in the middle of the call, DAT attempts to attack him again with the same results.

Cops get there, take him back to the garage to get statements, etc., cop looks at the garage, then Tony, then the thief, and says "Man. Non only are you dumb, but you got your ass kicked too. Bad day."

John

The Guido
10-19-2007, 03:03 PM
but... laws equal ridiculous. police are looking into it(supposively) and are surveilling the property(actually are, there was a glendal pd vehicle in my complex upfront for a good 2 1/2 hours)last night. also i hooked up a camera last night, and will be doing a few antitheft things tonight. the fiance is taking the legal part of it into her own hands and im just going to deal with the physical aspects of the situation.

The Guido
10-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Heh...true story...

The co-owner of the studio where I teach/train is a HUGE Harley boy, and had his pride and joy in his garage, door open. He's a third degree, multiple title state champion, and his wife is a 6th degree, 6 time World champion.

DumbAss Thief (DAT), walks into the garage. Now mind you, this is a garage STUFFED with trophies and medals that they don't have room for, old weapons, and a large truck LABELED IN BRIGHT ORANGE with the name of our studio.

DAT thinks "Hmm, I could really use this battery charger", and attempts to start rolling it down the driveway. Tony comes around the corner wearing his dobok pants and black belt (Getting ready to go to class), DAT attempts to run, still lugging the charger.

When it becomes apparent that he can't get away, he drops the charger, Tony stays after him, and tackles him. Stands up to dial 911, and DAT attempts to attack him, evidently not noticing the clothing. Tony evades, knees him in the stomach, then clubs the back of his neck. Dials 911, and in the middle of the call, DAT attempts to attack him again with the same results.

Cops get there, take him back to the garage to get statements, etc., cop looks at the garage, then Tony, then the thief, and says "Man. Non only are you dumb, but you got your ass kicked too. Bad day."

John

LOL

boostedrex
10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
damn man that sucks and it sounds like u know who it is i hope u get em

jeepunit05
10-19-2007, 07:47 PM
what does this guy drive?
where does he live?

Lilrob
10-20-2007, 08:07 PM
what does this guy drive?
where does he live?

x2

The Guido
10-24-2007, 09:10 AM
x2
im not going to say until its proven by someone other than mys

This morning I got a call at 3:41am from my neighbor, whos apt I park in front of. Well she works late and she got home around that time. She said when she pulled up last night and parked next to my car that there was a white car with someone inside of it. Just sitting there with whoever in the car she said she decided to sit in hers because that had been the same car idling for 20 min in the same spot the night mine was broken into. She said that after ten minutes whoever it was took off all crazy. I'm gonna set up the surveillance I got to record everything and hopefully something happens and they are caught red handed.

FUK JDM
10-24-2007, 03:35 PM
What kind of car was it?............

The Guido
10-24-2007, 03:47 PM
she didnt say, im suppose to go talk to her when i get off work.

lseg93
10-24-2007, 11:47 PM
shit's crazy man...they should have a law "kill thieves on sight"

Lilrob
10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
she should have wrote the liscense plate down

The Guido
10-26-2007, 08:40 AM
so last night around 11 I get a call from my neighbor. She said that this car that has been giving our area of the complex frequent visits was parked directly behind her and my car while one of the guys was trying to get in the driver side(my car). she called me as she ran outside but by the time she got out there, they werent in sight for the plate number. So my fiance come outside, shes pissed beyond all means. She called the cops, and of course they came and all they did was lecture on about how they cant do anything(understandable). At this point my fiance is asking if they can do prints because there was a huge palm print on the driver window.

Mop
10-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Wow seems like they didn't learn the first time. Maybe they got info on where the switch is. You should do another one to be safe. Some one did the same to my car broken steering column, ignition coil ripped, wires torn apart. They didn't find my switch but wouldn't have mattered any way because i had a blown head gasket and car didn't start.

Lilrob
10-27-2007, 10:59 AM
dam anthony what i would do is some night around 11 just wait outside by ur car hidden and if they come just beat some ass

randizle
10-28-2007, 02:29 PM
buy a lowjack and just let them take the car for real!!!!!!! but befor you do that put back on the stock tires,iam sher he will still take it just cuz he got punked a few times now trying and then haveing to leave agen cuz some one see's him doing it! he's probley spent like 200$ in just gas for how many times this guy has drove to your appartment complex to scope out your ride.:lmao:

The Guido
10-29-2007, 08:52 AM
WELL I FINALLY GOT A DESCRIPTION OF THE INFAMOUS WHITE CAR(from my neighbor), ITS A WHITE GRANDAM. WELL SATURDAY NIGHT I WAS HANGING OUT A FRIENDS APT AFTER A HOT GAME OF VOLLEYBALL. WELL WE DECIDED TO GO TO A FRIENDS AROUND 87TH AND UNION HILLS. WELL WE ARE ALL SITTING IN THE BACK YARD AND I HEAR MY ALARM GO OFF. WE ALL RUN OUT FRONT AND THERE GOES A WHITE GRANDAM TAKING OFF FROM MY CAR(IRONIC THAT ITS A WHITE GRANDAM). SO MY FRIEND AND I JUMP IN MY CAR AND TAKE OFF AFTER HIM, A FRIEND HOPS IN HIS SILVERADO AND TAKES OFF AS WELL AND GETS RIGHT BEHIND HIM. AT THIS POINT WE ARE RIPPING THROUGH NEIGHBORHOODS CHASING HIM. WE GET BACK ON TO 87TH AND I CANT KEEP UP WITH MY FRIEND OR THE PERP. I BACK OFF AND FLIP A BITCH TO GO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE COULD DRIVE(DAMN STOCK SOHC'S). NOW WE ARE TALKING TO OUR FRIEND OVER THE PHONE AND NOT EVEN 15 MIN LATER HE SAID HE IS DOING A HUNDRED (DAMN GOVENOR) AT THE I-10 AND 101 FOLLOWING THESE GUYS AND TALKING TO ONSTAR. FUNNY THING IS ONSTAR IS TELLING HIM, "OK SIR YOU ARE GOING SOUTH BOUND ON THE 101 AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING 100MPH"(DAMN ONSTAR). SO HE BACKS OFF ALITTLE CUZ HE CANT READ THE TEMP PLATE ANYWAYS AND ONSTAR PATCHES HIM IN TO THE DPS DISPATCHER(THEY DIDNT DO SHIT).

Stealthy
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM
Damn.. How'd you let a Grand Am outrun the single slammer?? Anyways, gl next time man, and thank God they didn't get anything.

rudsone
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM
dam...that sucks yo.
im pretty sure the car wont be fucked with anymore after that lol.

The Guido
10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
To be honest, that grand am pulled me pretty bad.lol I was reeling him in through the neighborhood but I didnt have enough room to pass the silvy. Well im sure they will come back. They are very persistant and now they are following me around, so who knows what they will do now.

Stealthy
10-29-2007, 09:37 AM
The GA is following you??

jägermeister
10-29-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm telling ya, some wetback dumbfuck thinks those wheels look nice for some reason and wants them! lol you're car has that cholo OG look to it with those wheels lol

gl homie.

The Guido
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm telling ya, some wetback dumbfuck thinks those wheels look nice for some reason and wants them! lol you're car has that cholo OG look to it with those wheels lol

gl homie.

I dont know why my wheels would look cool to him.LOL

This Grand Am has been sitting in front of my apt numerous nights now(until my neighbor comes outside), and a couple of nights ago it was behind my car running when my neighbor saw someone trying to get it in(then he hopped in the GA and they took off). I live in Glendale where this has been happening and I was in Peoria when the pursuit happened.

randizle
10-29-2007, 12:16 PM

gl homie.

lmfao!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stealthy
10-29-2007, 12:52 PM
So sit and watch one night, with some frozen paintballs.. Just watch, then when they get out and head to your car, start popp'n rounds in the face..

9k All The WAY
10-29-2007, 03:00 PM
If only i had my car there he woudnt have got away at all!!!!
Of course the time i dont bring my car this happens..

Stealthy
10-29-2007, 03:23 PM
If only i had my car there he woudnt have got away at all!!!!
Of course the time i dont bring my car this happens..

This wasn't at Crunks, was it?

The President
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
sounds like we should set it up this weekend antwon, I'll bring over a TON of paint and paint ball gun. I'll get rob to go too, he has two of them.. should be a good time. we'll just start drinkin some beer at your place on the watch. if the GA pulls up we light em up with the frozen paint.

no suprise the GA outran the single cam tho. my old one used to pull on h22 preludes.

Stealthy
10-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Just make sure someone calls me, cause I'll bet they don't outrun my whip. And I play with bigger & better than paintball markers anymore (just in case they get even dumber than they already are, lol)..

9k All The WAY
10-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Just make sure someone calls me, cause I'll bet they don't outrun my whip. And I play with bigger & better than paintball markers anymore (just in case they get even dumber than they already are, lol)..

Hell ya!!! And i'm down for a sitting drinking night too!!!
You shoot i'll hit...
:d3::idiot:

Lilrob
10-29-2007, 04:29 PM
dam that sucks ass well is the person you thought it was owns a grandam?

that sucks you didnt catch up to him

The Guido
10-30-2007, 08:31 AM
sounds like a good plan guys, better than sleeping in the back seat with a tire iron(done it a couple of times now). Im not sure if the guy I think it is, has a GA. It could be a friends or anyones. The description my neighbor gave me of him though, def matches the person I have in mind.

Stealthy
10-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Well keep me informed peeps

The President
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
just let me know what day/night (pm me)

randizle
10-30-2007, 09:59 AM
hey "phoenixheat" sence it's now winter do you have to change your name? "phoenixcold" lol yea i know iam gay!!!!!!!!!!!! but some one had to say it!:offtopic2:

9k All The WAY
10-31-2007, 01:00 PM
hey "phoenixheat" sence it's now winter do you have to change your name? "phoenixcold" lol yea i know iam gay!!!!!!!!!!!! but some one had to say it!:offtopic2:

No cause we have three seasons. Hot, Hotter, and Hottest. :poke:

The Guido
11-02-2007, 11:19 AM
My fiance got a call today. I guess someone had found her insurance(medical) card, ID, and some other cards that were in her purse. Her purse was stolen the night of the first theft attempt. I guess they were found on the bridge on 67th and greenway.

Lilrob
11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
well least she got it back you think they copied it?

honduh_head
11-07-2007, 07:49 PM
wow this is craziness....ever find out who the GA was???

StateOfMind
11-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Are they showing up at your house like everyday? If so I would get a friend to come and sit there and wait for the white car to show up and just casually walk by and get the plates.

SteadyBoostin
11-07-2007, 10:44 PM
damn i hope u do catch these guys i dont personaly own anything worth stealing but me and my friend have been followed home a few times in his hatch its such bull shit we keep a lousville slugger in the back ever since lol

The Guido
11-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Well the idiots came back for another attempt last night. Around midnight I was woken by a firetruck idiling right near my bed room window. I looked over at the coupe and I see our secruity guard over by the driver side checking it out. I go outside to see what happend and the girl above where I park said she looked outside and saw a white grand am parked near my car. She called the police and right after that she saw the fire truck and it scared them away. Thats when she called secruity because she didnt have my number.

RHDJDM
11-12-2007, 12:30 PM
damn i think u need to move i know it sucks do have to do that just so u can keep ur car but damn this has been going on for a long time now stay and take the chance u mite losse ur car or move and keep ur car

ejLoppy
11-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Sell your honda now!

honduh_head
11-13-2007, 01:48 PM
i say just sit out there and hide man...get a pellet gun lol

jägermeister
11-13-2007, 02:14 PM
get rid of the wheels!

randizle
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
shoot the fat fucker you know who he is,he's probley real pissed he's tryed so many times and still cant get it. it's starting to piss me off to wher iam about to do some jail time for this no joke. iam real close to looseing my cool just cus your situation could be anybody's situation that has a nice car... i can only stand to see this shit go on for so long

The Guido
11-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Na i cant get rid of the wheels freddy, no matter how much you hate them.lol I also found out yesterday(not that I plan on doing it) but I guess if you do catch someone "IN" your vehicle, you are allowed to shoot them. Anyways im not gonna move or sell my shit just because of some low life broke ass mooching pieces of shit are TRYING to get my shit. I have full coverage now and my aftermarket stuff is covered. I do hope I catch the bitch in the process, but until then KEEP TRYING YOU PUSSY, YOU'VE GOTTEN PUNKED ONE TOO MANY TIMES TO GIVE UP NOW! Plus if my wheels do get stolen, they might as well get rid of them asap, probably out of state because I dont think anyonelse has that offset of that wheel in this state.

Wholesaler
11-13-2007, 04:39 PM
this isnt texas f00l. you cant shot someone unless they are threatening YOUR life

* BOOSTED88 *
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
this isnt texas f00l. you cant shot someone unless they are threatening YOUR life

Trust me he is 100% sure of what he saying!!

I know from many experiences of shooting & hitting many people!!

Wholesaler
11-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Trust me he is 100% sure of what he saying!!

I know from many experiences of shooting & hitting many people!!

true story

The Guido
11-14-2007, 08:38 AM
thats just what I heard, havent looked into it yet. Nice avatar Chris.lol

RhdRicheeee
11-14-2007, 08:50 AM
What page is the description of the guy"s"

The Guido
11-14-2007, 09:05 AM
My neighbor said he is alittle taller than me, so about 5'7 to 5'10. He's built like me (kind of she said) but weighs about 50 to 60 pounds more, so around 200. He has dark hair, shorter on the sides than the top. Thats all she gave me.

The President
11-14-2007, 09:26 AM
My neighbor said he is alittle taller than me, so about 5'7 to 5'10. He's built like me (kind of she said) but weighs about 50 to 60 pounds more, so around 200. He has dark hair, shorter on the sides than the top. Thats all she gave me.

sounds like you need to hook your neighbor up with a sniper rifle, she is the one who always sees it going down lol

The Guido
11-14-2007, 09:29 AM
She has two guns, and shes pretty crazy. Plus she's from Louisianna.lol

randizle
11-14-2007, 02:36 PM
maybee a few times she said she saw him she might not have but!!!! it gives her a reason to talk to you and she might just whant a fine young peace of ass lol dont let her touch your popssssssssssicole!!!!!!:clap:

The Guido
11-14-2007, 02:48 PM
lol, she out of my wieght limit anyways.

Lilrob
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
dam u just need to spend the night over at her place sometime so u can catch him

randizle
11-14-2007, 10:09 PM
dam u just need to spend the night over at her place sometime so u can catch him

yea so you can catch him wink wink ;)

Grimlock989
11-15-2007, 01:56 AM
After reading all the posts I'm stressed about my ride getting stolen.

9k All The WAY
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
I think the picture of the guy is up "Somewhere" in this thread.

RHDDonnieee
11-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I think the picture of the guy is up "Somewhere" in this thread.

ok ive had enough of this shit ... so ill just post because iam sooo tired of being accused of something i didnt do ... i was at whiskey river that night then after that went to dennys till about 300-330.. which i was was anythony (badchkn) the whole time ...after we left i went straight home and went to sleep ...
but untill you get some REAL proof that it was me i.e fingerprints or something that would stand up in court give me a call ... untill then id appricaite it if you left me outta your thread ..

p.s i ordered a set of the sportmax rims in red :thumbsup:

The Guido
11-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey did I ever once mention your name. NO. I said I had a good idea of who the person was but wasnt going to say anything until I have "proof". Oh by the way its funny how the first time it happend was between 1:30 and 3:30 and Anthony was already at my complex before 3:30 visiting his friend."i was at whiskey river that night then after that went to dennys till about 300-330.. which i was was anythony (badchkn) the whole time", this means you werent at denny's at that time if you were with hime the whole time.I had the police take fingerprints but whoever it was, was wearing gloves. Plus did you or did you not say to me. "Fuck you you little bitch, you know who I am and ill get those rims one way or another". thats the only proof that I have right now besides the people that said you told them you were going to jack my car, and the description my neighbor gave me. I'm not in the wrong because I never once mentioned your name.

The President
11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
this story doesn't seem to hold any water....

RHDDonnieee
11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey did I ever once mention your name. NO. I said I had a good idea of who the person was but wasnt going to say anything until I have "proof". Oh by the way its funny how the first time it happend was between 1:30 and 3:30 and Anthony was already at my complex before 3:30 visiting his friend."i was at whiskey river that night then after that went to dennys till about 300-330.. which i was was anythony (badchkn) the whole time", this means you werent at denny's at that time if you were with hime the whole time.I had the police take fingerprints but whoever it was, was wearing gloves. Plus did you or did you not say to me. "Fuck you you little bitch, you know who I am and ill get those rims one way or another". thats the only proof that I have right now besides the people that said you told them you were going to jack my car, and the description my neighbor gave me. I'm not in the wrong because I never once mentioned your name.

naw i never said that ... please show some proof ... thx

i been telling you your going after the wrong guy man ... i hope you do catch the guy thats trying to steal your car ... ooops i mean your gf's car ahah ... but ya stop wasting your time and worring about me , ive gota job now and getting my life straight (like thats any of your buisness) and whats this i been hearing your trying to get people to steal my car ?????? ive been hearing that you been asking people to steal my rhd !?!!?!??!!?
i dont care really go for it .. if you get away with it you get away if you get the life beat outta you then thats cool too.

but either way i dont care get some real prrof that it was me just like you 9k all the way ... all these poeple quick to accuse someone that has been in a lil bit of trouble befor .

iam done posting in this tread cus iknow how its going to end up .. just guna keep going back and fourth . and thats not what i want if you wanna talk to me you can pm me or give me a call we can meet up and talk ..but i gaurentee it wasnt me fucking with your car just like i told you befor so if i were you i wouldnt ever waste your time repling cus ts not guna do any good . cus iam not guna write back untill you have some REAL proof :thumbsup:

as for being at dennys till 300 330 .. iam not 100% sure if those time are accurate cus i didnt have my phone with me that night ... but ya i was pretty drunk so i would really go by those times but iam sure it was close to those times

The Guido
11-15-2007, 02:00 PM
ill pm you

RHDDonnieee
11-15-2007, 02:00 PM
ill pm you

cool deal:thumbup:

RHDDonnieee
11-15-2007, 02:12 PM
thx for being mature anthony

glad we got this bullshit solved !:kiss:

The Guido
11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
I told you im a good guy.

Wholesaler
11-15-2007, 02:24 PM
I'm not even friends with donnie, and I could tell you he isn't lying about this... its kinda funny you found your girls stuff on greenway... makes you wonder

The Guido
11-15-2007, 02:36 PM
whats that suppose to mean mr. christopher

9k All The WAY
11-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Donnie i had proof of something you had that was mine, and you still denied it. So why wouldn't i assume it wasn't you? I havent had anything differen't to go by. Anyways our beef is done with. Don't jump at me for being a good friend.

RHDDonnieee
11-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Donnie i had proof of something you had that was mine, and you still denied it. So why wouldn't i assume it wasn't you? I havent had anything differen't to go by. Anyways our beef is done with. Don't jump at me for being a good friend.

you were being a instigator to the whole fukin subject ... saying " but thir is a pic of him in this thread somewhere " which is really fukin awsome implying that it was me ...

but anyways ill see you around sometime

9k All The WAY
11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
you were being a instigator to the whole fukin subject ... saying " but thir is a pic of him in this thread somewhere " which is really fukin awsome implying that it was me ...

but anyways ill see you around sometime

Alright. Peace!!!

randizle
11-15-2007, 09:12 PM
I told you im a good guy.

iam going to have to wave the bull shit flag!!! your alwees trying to fight me light forest griffen and iam telling you iam going to whoop you! i study with the great kennith shamrock and iam guna smash you son!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d3: ;)

Lilrob
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
wtf!

ALL*JDM-EJ1
11-16-2007, 12:18 AM
idk if you've mentioned this before, and i dont really feel like goin thru 6 pages, but what kind of wheels are on your car that they want so bad?!?!

The Guido
11-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Hey Forrest Griffin is gonna be on an all new Law & Order SVU, plus I dont study Forrest, I study Matt S.

They are nothing special, Sport Max 501's

randizle
11-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey Forrest Griffin is gonna be on an all new Law & Order SVU, plus I dont study Forrest, I study Matt S.

your gay! but let me know when forest is going to be on law and order send me a pm or text my cell

ALL*JDM-EJ1
11-16-2007, 01:11 PM

sell em to me.......problem solved.:thumbup:

The Guido
11-16-2007, 01:17 PM
I cant, no matter how much everyone(besides the two trying to steal them) hate the 8in wide rims on the coupe I cant.

ALL*JDM-EJ1
11-16-2007, 01:30 PM
why?

The Guido
11-16-2007, 01:39 PM
I wuv dem

ALL*JDM-EJ1
11-16-2007, 01:41 PM
I wuv dem

ohhhh, got it dude!!:thumbup:

drift4agze
11-16-2007, 02:44 PM
iknow its none of my business. but i think a car cover would make it a pain in the ass to get anything? wheels, on the other hand? im shure you have wheel locks? sleep in your car for a while? or hire someone to do so? hahaha. either way if they do take them they cant hide them? if they do we'll round up a search party on azht and find them!!! FUK THIEVES

jdm_nate
11-21-2007, 10:25 AM
So Last Night My Friend And I Left My Apt Around 130 Am To Go Downtown To Get My Fiance Out Of Jail. No Luck So We Went Back. Well Pulling Up To My Apt Around 3am, I See What Looks To Be A Cat Under My Car. Well Sure Enough I Get Closer And Its A Damn Scissor Jack. I Get Out Of The Car, Rush Over To See The Damage. Everything Was Destroyed. Pretty Much Every Plastic Trim And Panel Was Broken. Alarm Was Dismantled. Ignition Cylinder Was Taken Apart. Siren Ripped Out. Everything Thorwn Around. Jack Under My Car. Lug Key On One Of The Lugs. This Is Pure Bull Shit And I Have A Great Idea Of Who Did This. Too Bad For The Jackass That tried And Failedto Take My Car. All I Had Was A Kaar Alarm, Awuga Horn For A Siren And A Homemade Kill Switch. I Can Tell The Piece Of Shit Tried Everyway Possible To Figure Out Why He Couldnt Get It To Start. Well All I Have To Say Is, Try It Again. I Am Going Straight To Circuit City And Purchasing A Surveillance System, And Be Sure That If This Shit Happens Again "which I Dare You". Please Quote Me On This. You Will Have A Bat To Your Temple Before You Can Say "fuck". This Shit Is Getting Ridiculous. Plus The Person I Think It Is, Well The Way Things Were Done. People That Know Him Are Telling Me, "oh Yea Dude, Thats His Work". All The Bastard Got Away With Was My Gf's Fake Chanel Purse With No Money And Old Closed Credit Cards. Sorry About The Rant, But Its Just Getting Out Of Hand.

i work at circuit city in happy valley in the audio come in ill have someone hook it up

The Guido
11-21-2007, 12:05 PM
whats a price on a pretty good alarm installed, I have an alarm (kaar) can anything be done with that to help instead of buying a complete new system.

The President
11-21-2007, 12:18 PM
multiple sirens, remote battery, ignition interlock... fuck dude put like 3-4 sirens in that thing, that way I'll be able to hear it going off from my house lol.

The Guido
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
well i know what im doing with the brain and wiring and im hiding one in the car and two under the hood. honetly you might be able to hear it now as it is. owwwwwwwwwuuuuugggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lexotic_sc300
11-21-2007, 01:33 PM
damn man.. i just read everything.. holy shit ... thats weak.. but i think you should take a day or 2 off work... drink some liquid crack and wait for these fuckers!

randizle
11-27-2007, 03:18 PM
find a crack head from vanburen and every hr give him just enough crack to keep him there waching your car and tell him if he caches these's pussy's that you will give him a big crack rock for all the help, garenty you will have the best security for a few day's!

9k All The WAY
11-27-2007, 03:24 PM
find a crack head from vanburen and every hr give him just enough crack to keep him there waching your car and tell him if he caches these's pussy's that you will give him a big crack rock for all the help, garenty you will have the best security for a few day's!

Will just give him your CRACK and he'll be busy for awhile. :bananaman::whatever:

Lilrob
11-27-2007, 03:36 PM

dumbest idea ive ever heard.

randizle
12-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Will just give him your CRACK and he'll be busy for awhile. :bananaman::whatever:

hu hu hu!!! your so funny dile

how are you on the computer? arnt you supose to be going door to door asking people if they whant to be a jahova's wittness? lol burnnnnnnnnnnnn!

randizle
12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
dumbest idea ive ever heard.

if you think i was serious then your dumer then my idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxer:

The Guido
12-03-2007, 12:39 PM
LOL. Cool down before your popsicle melts. BTW when do you plan on coming back to this side of the earth.

9k All The WAY
12-04-2007, 02:14 PM
After he gets done with his M&M's..

randizle
12-05-2007, 07:23 AM
After he gets done with his M&M's..

funny funny, i dont have time to do things any more,i work 6 days a week but short shifts cus in the moarnings i train to fight at 67ave and glendale,,, and when iam not doing that iam doing things to my car.

HEADSHOT
12-05-2007, 08:17 AM
yet another thread has turned into a bitch fest...

r/t
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Your an idiot randy I got on here just to make fun of your ass. Word on the streets is your makin a fool of yourself with your horrible spelling and shitty grammer. I hurd ther iz a coour fore hurtbeats on yuor pns. You large nose dick lick

randizle
12-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Your an idiot randy I got on here just to make fun of your ass. Word on the streets is your makin a fool of yourself with your horrible spelling and shitty grammer. I hurd ther iz a coour fore hurtbeats on yuor pns. You large nose dick lick

your the dumest mother fucker ive ever seen,just cuz of your gay ass pic and its says "r/t" isent that a neon r/t you used to drive? yea i think iam right that is your old "gay" car you use to drive. sorry bra this site is not for neons so give your mom her car back and get off the site, oooo burn hey while your at it ill get off with you, all this site is, is a bunch of shit talkers "delen,lil rob, and a few other biches read therw some threads you will see things going good for 2 pages then some one fuckets it up for azht, and not to menchen the PUSSYS on here that LOVE to STEEL your shit like s2000 seats. you PUSSY BITCHES know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

r/t
12-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Ha ha..... I wear a Honda belt buckle everyday of my life. As a matter of fact I'm takin it off right now because your girl is about to do some sucky sucky. ha If the people on here only seen what you do to your cars they would kick you off. Light up valve stem caps on your shit boxes doesn't make you azht worthy!!! ha fucka

PHX91EF
12-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Lock or delete this thread!!!

kshirza1
12-08-2007, 03:33 AM
So Last Night My Friend And I Left My Apt Around 130 Am To Go Downtown To Get My Fiance Out Of Jail.

getting higher class in here every day... and your surprised you ran into trouble?

message... your a product of your decision making

wonrg place, wrong time, wrong situation

The Guido
12-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge someone you don't know because of an event that had happened. Your just an ignorant, jugmental POS. Sorry thats how i'm going to judge you due to your previous statement. Like I said, you dont know me. I may not be some baller but I get by on my own and trying to work my way up in life. So now because my fiance was in jail for something pety, that makes me low class. All I have to say is WOWWWWWWW. If you have any further comments, pm me. Your probably one of those spoon fed bitches still sucking on you mommy's tata.

Couldn't help the rant, I just love people like this.

Aodhan
12-10-2007, 08:32 AM
trying to work my way up in life. So now because my fiance was in jail for something pety, that makes me low class.

Really?

Huh. I've managed to make it to 40 without ever being arrested. My wife was never arrested. As a matter of fact, nobody in either of our families, nobody in my fraternity, and nobody in my current circle of friends have ever been arrested, much less had to have been bailed out, petty or not.

You are a product of your environment and your decisions.

John

Stealthy
12-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I wub you Lil' Tony..

hey, text me.. I PM'd my #

The Guido
12-10-2007, 08:36 AM
So explain to me how my fiance in jail makes me low class and someone should try to steal my car.

The Guido
12-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Like I also said, take this to PM's. I dont want my thread locked or deleted because people are under the assumption that the title says "Who thinks they're more like Dr. Phil and like to judge people they dont know".

Stealthy
12-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow, what a bunch of judgmental fucks.. Who are you to judge? And WTF does someone else going to jail, or whatever the case may be, have to do with the attempted theft of his car? Karma? You are high if you say yes.

The President
12-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Really?

Huh. I've managed to make it to 40 without ever being arrested. My wife was never arrested. As a matter of fact, nobody in either of our families, nobody in my fraternity, and nobody in my current circle of friends have ever been arrested, much less had to have been bailed out, petty or not.

You are a product of your environment and your decisions.

John

right... not spoon fed at all (see red). I've never been arrested nor had a ticket but I've had two cars stolen from me. You know what, having my car stolen also fucked up my life. I lost my job b/c i had no way to get to work for the 60 days until the insurance company found my car and finally wrote me a check. Atleast he is trying to work through the issues of these assholes trying to jack his shit. Sometimes shit happens to good people. If you can't believe that then you're just as ignorant as the "lower class". P.S.You and the judgemental guy above are fucking assholes

Antwon, I got your back buddy.

9k All The WAY
12-10-2007, 10:26 AM
getting higher class in here every day... and your surprised you ran into trouble?

message... your a product of your decision making

wonrg place, wrong time, wrong situation

Go suck a dick!!!

:goodpost::offtopic2::offtopic2::offtopic2:

randizle
12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Go suck a dick!!!

:goodpost::offtopic2::offtopic2::offtopic2:

lol yeaaaaaaaaaaaa boyyyyyyyyyyy

Sexydancer
12-13-2007, 12:04 PM
:lmao:Let's just say we all get along and we have a massive orgy!! :tits:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::whip:

i just really wanted to post something to azht haha

this will be my first and last! :hello: hi GUYS! :)
bye guys! :wave:

r/t
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
:lmao:Let's just say we all get along and we have a massive orgy!! :tits:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::whip:

i just really wanted to post something to azht haha

this will be my first and last! :hello: hi GUYS! :)
bye guys! :wave:

ORGY sounds good!! lets get all the men off this thread and have a big fuck fest

The President
12-14-2007, 12:47 PM
ORGY sounds good!! lets get all the men off this thread and have a big fuck fest

are you that kid that stuck a vibrator up his ass?

9k All The WAY
12-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeah you put it up there remember? haha