PDA

View Full Version : Firebird 11/3-4-2007 *UPDATE*

Coz
10-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Just to let everyone know, we are cutting this event down to 1 day which will be Sat. November 3rd.

As it stands now, we have maybe 20 entries if those that have said yes actually pay and show up, which means Dali Racing and I are taking a bath and will lose probably 3 grand by going through with it for even the 1 day. Had we stayed with 2 days, we would have lost 7+ grand. Neither one of us can afford that kind of loss.

We figure there would be more NSX owners, but as it turns out, seems most here in Arizona are just posers that only talk a good story and then nowhere to be found when it's on the table.

However, Mark & I started this and we both want to see it through, so with relationship I have with Firebird, they are helping us get through it so we can have at least 1 day out there and have some fun.

We'll still run the TA group and the A & B groups. We figure each group will get at least 4 to 5 - 30 minute sessions.

We're asking for $175.00 for the day. Peoria Honda/Acura will be providing breakfast free of charge. Coffee, Juices, Donuts, Bagels, etc...If you want food for lunch, you will have to bring it yourself which is OK with FB. We figure that's more than fair for a day like this.

We can still do the dinner get together thing at Hooters for those attending that are up to it at the end of the day...We'll kick it around on Sat. while out there....Participants and well as spectators...

We'll also need some volunteers for corner workers if anyone wants to help out...We'd appreciate any support anyone wants to give...We could use the help to cut some of our loses.

That's it in a nut shell guys...hope to see some of you out there...

*inFamous*
10-19-2007, 06:57 AM
well crap, i got the sunday off lol.

ILIKETODRIVE
10-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Guess I need a refund or have to see if I can work next Saturday to have the 3rd off.

:ballin:

Mr.Burner
06-25-2008, 04:20 PM
not that it wasnt a year old or anything...:(
not to mention NSX's are gay. lol