PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy RSX a/c system.

Acurazor
10-19-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm looking into buying a particular dc5. Problem is it has no ac he doesn't know why. He's selling it cheap enough to where I can just buy it and replace the WHOLE system so I know it works perfectly. I guess I don't need everything. Just compressor, dryer, condensor and evap shouldn't have to be replaced. Question is. Where can I buy this stuff online? Would rather not egay. Thank you guys.

RhdRicheeee
10-19-2007, 07:02 PM
here you go babygirl

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2125120

Acurazor
10-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Thanx Richee, but I'd rather get new parts. Or atleast refurb parts.

RhdRicheeee
10-19-2007, 07:13 PM
its a 2006 bud

but .......

http://www.sonsacuraparts.com/sons/jsp/catlistallcomp.jsp?inputstate=3&catcgry1=RSX&catcgry2=2006&catcgry3=3DR+TYPE-S&catcgry4=KA6MT&catcgry5=&search=All&ListAll=All

MindlessChild
10-19-2007, 10:26 PM
New parts you can try this place

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/

Just need part numbers and you can find those @ Clubrsx.com

Just do a search

Jstarda9
10-20-2007, 12:02 AM
wtf ric....where u getting this monies

boostedrex
10-20-2007, 01:24 AM
damn i have never seen a rsx with no ac

Acurazor
10-20-2007, 07:32 AM
wtf ric....where u getting this monies

Side work bro. haha. No Just kidding. I actually took the Scion back to the dealer. After having it home for a month, they tried changing my interest rate, raising the payments. Or I needed a cosigner to keep the rate I had. Plus the car really wasn't what I wanted, spontaneous purchase. I want a DC5, don't know why I even considered a non honda honestly. So now I'm just waiting for my dc2 to sell then I get my car. A hell of a lot cheaper to. LOL K Back on subject sorry.

HEADSHOT
10-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Side work bro. haha. No Just kidding. I actually took the Scion back to the dealer. After having it home for a month, they tried changing my interest rate, raising the payments. Or I needed a cosigner to keep the rate I had. Plus the car really wasn't what I wanted, spontaneous purchase. I want a DC5, don't know why I even considered a non honda honestly. So now I'm just waiting for my dc2 to sell then I get my car. A hell of a lot cheaper to. LOL K Back on subject sorry.

that seems kinda strange considering scions no bs price policy... hmm must not have been a corporate dealership

Acurazor
10-21-2007, 01:08 PM
that seems kinda strange considering scions no bs price policy... hmm must not have been a corporate dealership

Earnhardt Scion. Had nothing to do with the price of the car. Pure pricing took care of that. Problem was they signed a contract they couldn't keep, sent me home with the car. Hoping I would get attached to it and do anything for it. Call me weeks later saying I was gonna have a higher interest rate or I needed a cosigner. So I just took it back. Instead of getting me hooked, they pissed me the fuck off, made me realize a scion is not for me(no guts, no soul), and prevented me from ever doing any business with any earnhardt dealership again.

DJ Hookid
10-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Acura dealership should cover it if its still under warranty. They replaced my friends entire a/c unit and all he payed was a $50 deductible

ALL DRiVER
10-21-2007, 05:04 PM
try k20tuned.com they have alot of good stuff!

Agent Smith
10-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Earnhardt Scion...

that my friend is your problem, one of the biggest problems with this valley's dealerships...

MindlessChild
10-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey ment to ask you what all do you need ? i got a boy who is in his 4th K20 project and has a crap load of parts laying around let me know what you need im sure we can get tha Ac up to par

Acurazor
10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey ment to ask you what all do you need ? i got a boy who is in his 4th K20 project and has a crap load of parts laying around let me know what you need im sure we can get tha Ac up to par

Thanx bro, but I gotta get rid of my DC2 first. *hint hint* haha. Damn I want that RSX

MindlessChild
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanx bro, but I gotta get rid of my DC2 first. *hint hint* haha. Damn I want that RSX

Yea im totally hustling for it homie i should have half of it in cash by mid next week think you can wait a bit ? im sure dude will prolly drop his price as well

Acurazor
10-22-2007, 11:16 PM
I'll see what I can do. You know of any problems with that car? You know the guy?

MindlessChild
10-23-2007, 07:42 AM
I'll see what I can do. You know of any problems with that car? You know the guy?

Not really man he's tried to sell the car before but pretty much wanted a really high number the first time it was like pulling teeth to get info out of him on what mods he had on the car and what # of owner he was to the car. This is the first thread that they finally got a part list from him and pics. So i think the car is money if i could pull the 10k OUt of my car you would have to keep your Dc2 and i would have a Sc and Turbo'ed Rsx :bananaman:

But im more than content to get in that Dc2 ! need to try to get it before mid Nov. The Rsx is going to be getting a bit of work done to it :)

topramn
10-23-2007, 09:51 AM
try ksport.. they might still have all the ac shit from the dc5..

MindlessChild
10-23-2007, 10:29 AM
try ksport.. they might still have all the ac shit from the dc5..

Ah yes that sick ass type-r right ?